East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 :
East Central Railway Application form 2019 for Recruitment of 2234 Various Posts under Apprentice Quota for all India candidates in ECR Railways @www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Apply online for East Coast Central Railway Recruitment 2234 posts for Good Guard, Clerk, Commercial cum ticket collector, Technician and director posts. ECR Recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for those who are looking to find out a good job in India. East Central railway recruitment 2019 for goods guard, technician, clerk, ticket collector posts are released for the recruitment of various posts. East Coast central railway clerk, ticket collector form apply online for various posts as ECR Bhubneshwar has invited application for all India candidates to fill up application form on multiple posts for this recruitment.
About ECR Recruitment 2019 :
ECR Recrutiment 2019 for 2234 apprentice and other posts is released where candidates from all India can apply for these poss. ECR official notification 2019 declare that around 310 posts are reserved for apprentice for Junior clerk, Goods Guard, Ticket collector cum clerk, Technician, TTE, Commercial clerk cum typist for eligible candidates. All India federation of new delhi has annouced recent notice that application for eligible candidate
s can be acceptable only for these posts and any application does not falls in eligibility criteria will be directly rejected. However, these posts are one of the good chance given to the candidates for filling up the posts.
East Coast Central Railway Bhubneshwar zone odisah invited candidates to fill up these posts against apprentice and other vacancies. Total number of vacancies are 310 under apprentice act and other vacancies are under permanent jobs role under east coast central railway ECR Recruitment to apply online without any application fees. Candidates can easily found these jobs due to good nature of jobs under these acts.
ECR Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Overview :
Below is the full details and ECR Official notification pdf for ecr recruitment 2019 various jobs under central govt railway recruitment to apply online. Below given in the full overview of recruitment
- Recruitment Organization – East Coast Central Railway, ECR
- Posts Name – Technician Grade III, Goods Guard, Commercial Clerk cum Typist, Jr Assistant, Ticket Collector, Assistant Director, Lower Division Cler
- Total Number of Vacancies – 2234 (310 under Apprentice Act)
- Job Category – Railway Central Government Job
- ECR Application Mode – Online
- ECR Recruitment Application Fees – Nil
- Official Website – www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
ECR Vacancies Details :
East coast railway vacancies details are given below, below we are providing full vacancy details for East coast railway recruitment various posts
Posts Name Number of Posts
Commercial Clerk Cum Typist – 48
Junior Clerk Cum Typist 12
Technician Grade III 65
Goods Guard 93
Civil (JE) 63
Mechanical (JE) 13
Electrical (JE) 11
S&T (JE) 5
Total Posts 310
ECR Recruitment Pay Scale :
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist – Rs. 19,900 (Pay Scale Level 2)
- Tech III (Carpenter) – Rs. 19,900 (Pay Scale Level 2)
- Tech (III) Welder – Rs. 19,900 which falls under pay scale level 2
- Tech III (Electrician power, fitter, track machine, signal, painter, TRD, Refrigeration, Black Smith, Mason) – Rs. 19,900 (Pay Scale Level 2)
- Commercial Clerk Cum Typist – Rs. 21,700
- Goods Guard – Rs. 29,200
- JE (Track Machine, Design Drawing and Estimation, Track Machine, Works, Mechanical Workshop, Mechanical D&W, Electrical General Services, TRS, TRD, Signal, Tele) – Rs. 35,400
Educational Qualification :
Educational qualification for Junior Clerk Cum Typist :
Candidate should have completed 12th from a recognized board with at least 50% scoring marks in 12th in case of Gen/obc candidates however 50% marks are not a compulsory in case of SC/ST candidates to apply online for this recruitment.
Educational qualification Technician III :
Candidate should have completed 10th along with National Trade Certificate (NTR) or National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) which can be issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in one of the given trade for technician III posts (Carpenter/Painter/Electrician/Mechanical/Welder/Cutter/Electrical TRD/Track Machine/Welder/Signal etc).
Educational qualification for Ticket Collector :
Candidate should have completed 12th from at least 50% aggregate mark in case of Gen/obc male-female candidates. Minimum qualifying marks criteria is not applied in case of SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification for Goods Guard :
Candidate should have completed Graduation from a recognized university.
JE (Civil/Eelectrical/Mechanical) :
Three years diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Auto mobiles, Information Technology/Computer Application/Manufacturing/Machining etc.
ECR Recruitment Age Limit :
- Candidate Minimum age should not be less than 18 Years and max age should not be greater than 45 years to fill up application form for ECR recruitment 2019. Candidates will also get age relaxation as per government norms. Below are the full details for age limit for ECR Recruitemnt
- OBC – 3 Years age relaxation is provided to obc category candidates
- SC/ST – 5 Years age relaxation is provided to sc/st
- ECR Application Fees :
- Gen/OBC – Nil
- SC/ST – Nil
- Female – Nil
ECR Application Mode :
Candidates can apply online through http://www.rrcbbs.org.in/ for the recruitment. Only online application mode for ECR recruitment is acceptable. No other mode of application will be acceptable for the recruitment.
East Coast Railway ECR Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
Selection process for ECR Recruitment 2019 is provided in official notification given below. Candidates needs to go through a written exam which is a computer based online test. Questions from GK, Current affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General english and technical knowledge (for Technician/JE) will be asked in the recruitment.
Latest Govt Jobs in Railways :
East Coast Railway recruitment is a latest jobs in Indian railways in various posts candidates looks out to apply online. East coast railway ECR Recruitment 2019 for latest jobs and all India latest jobs opportunities for the recruitment. Latest government jobs in railways are here as railway is waiting for more than 2200 jobs for candidates to apply.
How to Apply for ECR Recruitment :
- Go to ECR official website http://www.rrcbbs.org.in/
- Click on the notification given for latest recruitment for Goods Guard, Ticket collector, Commercial clerk cum ticket collector, clerk, JE Mechanical, JE Civil, Technician Grade III for carpenter , painter, Junior Engineer, Civil engineer and for other posts.
- Now click on the new registration link available on official website
- Get registered on the website and you will receive registration number along with registration details
- login to the website
- Start filling up application form online
- Fill up all basic details carefully regarding date of birth, candidate name, parents name, educational qualification and other details carefully.
- Complete registration number and take a printout of application
Important Dates :
- ECR Official notification Released date – 15 April 2019
- ECR Recruitment online application form start date – 17 April
- ECR Recruitment application form last date – 14 May
- ECR Recruitment application fees last date – No application fees
- ECR online application close date – 14 May
- ECR Exam date 2019 – Update soon
- East Coast Railway Exam admit card release date – Update soon
- East Coast Railway ECR Result date – Update Soon
Important Link :
ECR Official Notification – Click Here
ECR Recruitment Official website – Click Here
ECR Apply link – Click Here