LIC AAO Admit Card 2019-2020 or How to Download upcoming LIC AAO Admit Card:
As we know, LIC AAO is generally known as Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer it is one of the most desirable posts in the LIC of India. However, time to time LIC of India announced the various types of jobs vacancies in a different department but in this time LIC of India already released LIC AAO 2019 jobs vacancies in all over India for filling the 590 new vacancies. Now, those applicants who have enough and all the required qualification and eligibility criteria then they can easily apply for these LIC AAO 2019 posts. If you want to more details about LIC AAO 2019 recruitment notification, eligibility criteria, application fees details, syllabus and LIC AAO Admit Card etc. then you can easily visit on its official website and check its official notification of LIC AAO recruitment 2019 Notification. Finally, in this section, we are trying to provide quick details about how to download upcoming LIC AAO Admit Card 2019-2020. So carefully read all the steps and follow it whenever you want to download your LIC AAO admit card.
Important Dates of LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment:
|Organization Name||LIC of India|
|Types of Job||AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)|
|Jobs Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date of Form Submission||March 2nd, 2019|
|Last Date of Form Submission||March 22nd, 2019|
|AAO Admit Card Release Dates||April 22nd, to April 30th, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Online Exams Date||Prelims Exams: 4th & 5th May 2019 (Tentative), Mains Exams: 28th June 2019 (Tentative)|
LIC AAO Admit Card 2019-2020:
Life Insurance Corporation of India in this time conduct the new LIC AAO (LIC Assistant Administrative Officer) Exam 2019. All the eligible applicants who have already applied for the LIC AAO post-2019 should be ready for the upcoming PT entrance exam which will be conducted as soon as possible. So, All the eligible applicants who have applied for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 will be able to easily download their LIC AAO admit card 2019 once it is published on its official website. As we know, LIC of India always will release the LIC AAO Admit Card on its official website. If you want to download LIC AAO admit cared 2019 then you must be required some credentials information like Applicant registration number or Roll Number, Date of Birth etc.
How To Download LIC AAO Admit Card 2019-2020:
How to download LIC AAO admit card 2019, it is one of the frequently asked questions by the applicants ends. In this section we are trying to provide quick details about how to download LIC AAO 2019 then you need to follow these following steps very carefully because without follow these steps you can not download your LIC AAO 2019 admit cards. According to previous exams dates the upcoming LIC AAO Admit Card 2019 tentative release dates is April 22nd, to April 30th, 2019.
- Finally, after announcing the LIC AAO Admit Card 2019, all the eligible applicants can easily download their admit card from its official website for more details you can follow these following steps very carefully.
- Quick steps for download upcoming LIC AAO Admit Card 2019
- Now in the first section, all the individual applications must be required to visit its official website https://www.licindia.in
- After visiting on its official websites applicants need to click on admit card tab or LIC AAO Admit Card 2019 web link.
- In the next step, applicants need to enter all the required information or credentials details like applicants registration number or roll number, DOB (date of birth) etc and finally, you need to click on the submit button.
- Finally, within a couple of seconds, you can see your LIC AAO 2019 admit card.
- Now, you can easily download and also take a printout of your LIC AAO Admit card 2019 for any future reference.
Q. Which types of details mentioned on upcoming LIC AAO Admit Card 2019?
Ans: All the important types of details already mention on LIC AAO 2019 admit card such as passport Photograph, the name of applicants, registration Number or Roll Number, date of birth, exams dates, the name of exam centre, time of exams, and all the important instructions etc.