Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 download here, Check BSTC Exam date 2019

Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card:

Examination of Rajasthan BSTC will be held on May 26, 2019, for this, Admit Card can be downloaded from the first week of May.  Here we have declared the date of issuing the Rajasthan BST examination date and the Admit Card. Rajasthan BSTC is going to issue Admit Card very soon for candidates who successfully apply for Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara BSTC 2019. Therefore, the BSTC examination will be held on 26th May 2019 at 33 centers. Download Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 to attend the Rajasthan BSTC examination. BSTC 2019 Course is done for basic school teaching which is conducted for the purpose of BSTS course. BSTC General and BSTC are two of the courses accessible through Sanskrit BSTC Institute.

BSTC Admit Card:

Admit card for any examination is mandatory for every student. Similarly, the BSTC Admit Card is mandatory for every student at the time of the examination. Without the Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card, you cannot enter the examination hall.    Because the necessary details related to the examination such as examination center, examination date, examination time etc. are included in the BSTC Admit Card 2019.

Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 Details:

University Name Govind Guru Tribal University
Exam Name Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2019
Course Name BSTC (D.EL.ED) Exam 2019
Exam Details Admission D.EL.ED Exam
Exam Mode Online

Official Website

http://www.bstc2019.org

Important Dates

Starting Date to Apply Online 14th March 2019
Last Date to Apply Online 10th April 2019
Last Date for Fee Submission 8th April 2019
Download BSTC Admit Card 2nd week of May 2019
BSTC Exam Date 26th May 2019
BSTC Result 2019 Update soon

BSTC Admit Card 2019:

For every exam, candidates have to take their Admit Card in the examination without the permission to give them the examinations without permission. Therefore, to allow candidates in the examination hall, the BSTC will have to take the Admit Card. Without the Admit Card and its one Original ID, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Admit card of BSTC will be able to download from the second week of April 2019. BSTC’s Admit Card can be downloaded from its official website.

Rajasthan BSTC Selection Process:

The selection of candidates will be based on written examination. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination. A state level merit will be prepared for entry into BSTC. Of the total seats, 5% of seats are reserved for the outskirts of Rajasthan, who want to enter Rajasthan BSTC. The remaining 95% seats are for the candidates of Rajasthan. Rajasthan BSTC Pre-Admission Test Consultation Fee will be 2000 which all the candidates will have to give. After paying the consultation fee, you can take part in the consultation or not.

How to Download Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019:

  • Go to the first official website
  • After that check the important links section.
  • Click on the download BSTC Admit Card link
  • Required details such as registration number / application number / email id / date of birth
  • After filling the required details, click the submit button
  • Candidate’s admittance card will appear on screen
  • After downloading e-admit card, take out print out and save it.
  • You can download BSTC’s Admit Card directly from here. We will provide the link below.

Rajasthan BSTC Exam Pattern:

The written test for the BSTC course will be held in 26 May 2019. BSTC pre test will be based on objective type question. There will be 200 questions that will be taken from various subjects. Each question will be of 3 digits and a total of 600 marks will be held. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.

Subject Number of Questions Maximum Marks
Mental Ability 50 150
Rajasthan General Knowledge/GS 50 150
Teaching Aptitude 50 150
 Language Ability English-20 60
Sanskrit -30 90
Hindi-30 90
Total 200 200

There is an option to choose between both Hindi and Sanskrit. Both have 30 questions and the maximum is 90 Marks.

BSTC Exam Syllabus 2019:

General Knowledge of Rajasthan: Historical Aspect, Political Aspect, Art, Culture, Economics Aspect, Geographical Aspect, Folk Life, Social Aspect, Tourism Aspect, Literature Aspect

Mental Ability: Reasoning, Analogy, Discrimination, Relationship, Analysis Logical Thinking

Teaching Aptitude: Teaching Learning, Leadership Quality, Creativity, Continuous, Comprehensive Evaluation, Communication Skills, Professional Attitude, Social Sensitivity

Language Ability:

English: Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Narration, Preposition, Articles, Connectives, Correction of Sentences, Kind of Sentences, Sentences Completion, Spelling Errors, One word Substitution, Synonym, Antonym, Tense

Important Link:

Download Admit Card       Available soon

BSTC Exam Details     Click here

Official Website         Click here