RRB Group D Admit Card 2019-2020 / Hall Ticket / E-Call Letter Released – Download Now!
RRB is one of the most popular entrance exams in all over India. A few months ago Railway recruitment board release the Railway Group D vacancy 2019 for those eligible candidates who are interested to become a part of Indian railway. Now the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released Railway Group D Admit card 2019 (Railway Group D call letter 2019) after complete document verification for the posts of Railway Group D exams 2019 for various regions in all over India. All the document verification will be held from 12-04-2019. Individual candidates who have already applied for these posts (Railway Group D Recruitment 2019) now they can easily download their RRB Group D call letter 2019 at below link.
List of Important Dates for RRB Group D Exams 2019-2020:
|Name of the Post||RRB Group D Online Form 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12-03-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12-04-2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through online||23-04-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline||18-04-2019|
|Last Date for Final Submission of Application||26-04-2019|
|Date of Computer Based Test (CBT)||September-October 2019 (Tentative)|
Age Limit for RRB Group D Exams 2019-2020:
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||33 Years|
Note: The Age relaxation is also admissible for all the reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates) as per the rules and regulation.
How To Download Upcoming RRB Group D Admit Card 2010-2020:
Most of the applicants often get confused about how they should easily download upcoming Railway Group D Admit Card 2019-2020. in the below section we are trying to mention a step by step guide to download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018. By following these below steps every individual candidate can easily download their Railway Group D admit card 2019-2020 from its official websites.
First of all individual applicants must go to the official website of RRB (particular railway zone from which you had applied already).
Now, in the next steps, you need to click on the login button
Within a couple of seconds, you can easily reach a login web page where you can carefully enter all the required details like candidate’s correct registration number, date of birth and email ID etc.
If you have entered correct registration number then you can easily view your upcoming Group D admit card 2019-2020.
Now click on download button of RRB Group D admit card 2019-2020.
Official Website for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
|RRB||Name of Official Website|
Instructions to Apply Online Application form of RRB Group D Post:
1. Before applying an online application of RRB Group D exams, individual candidates should have entered valid email id and contact no also.
2. All the interested candidates must be required neatly scanned photograph, Signature and all the required relevant documents with the prescribed formation at the time of apply online.
3. In the next steps, individual candidates must be required to Log on to the official website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
4. In the next steps applicant need to Click on the “Apply button”.
5. Now you need to Click on New Registration tab & Get the OTP (One time password) to activate Registration no.
6. After successfully registration process just tries to enter all the correct Login Details in the right place.
7. Now carefully fill all the details in the right fields in the available Railway Group D application form
8. In the final steps, the candidate must be required to click on the Save button.
Note: Finally, here we are suggested to every candidate just take a print out of whole application form RRB Group D for future use.
Application Fee RRB Group D Recruitment 2019-2020:
All the candidates must be required to pay some required RRB Group D application form fee before the last date of form submission. For more details about application fee just read in the below section.
Application fee For general category candidates is: Rs.500/- only
Application fee for all reserved category (SC/ ST/ ExSM/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ EBC) candidates is : Rs.250/- only
The applications fee payment mode is Online and Off-line, the individual candidates can easily submit their application fee through these methods like Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Challan etc.
Required Documents and Verification for RRB Group D 2019-2020:
While filling the particular RRB Group D application form 2019-2020 applicant must be required a few important documents and you must be submitted at the time of document verification. An individual applicant must be required to present all the original set of documents along with 2 photocopies of the same document with self-attested. The important document is listed in the below section.
- Tenth / Matriculation Certified
- Category Certificate SC/ ST (If applicable)
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer(NCL) Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card
- Medical Certificate for PWD Category
- No objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the present employer
- Domicile Certificates and
- Ex-Serviceman certificate along with the NOC issued by the Civil Employee etc.
Important Link for RRB Group D Exams 2019-2020:
|RRB Group D Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Railway Group D Syllabus 2019-2020|
|Recruitment Details||Railway Group D Recruitment Details|
Overview of RRB Group D Admit Card 2019-2020:
All admit card contained some very useful information because it must be required for every individual applicant. So, before carrying your admit card just recheck all the mention information are correct or not. Railway Group D Admit Card 2019-2020 contained the following information,
The name of exams conducting organization
- Recruitment Category name
- Name of Exams centre and location
- Stage of Exams
- Name of Applicants
- Applicants Roll number/ registration number
- Photograph of applicants
- Time of Exams
Mandatory Document Must be Bring On Exams Hall:
- Updated RRB Group D Admit Card for Particular Exams.
- Any other Identity card like (Aadhar Card, Pan card, Driving License etc).
- Required Stationery like Pen, pencil, rubber etc.
- One updated colour photograph
Selection Process for Railway Group D Exams 2019-2020:
- CBT (Written Examination)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Document Verification of Individual Applicants
- Medical Test of every individual applicant
All the applicants who will be selected in the final merit list of Railway Group D Exams they will be able to join from the upcoming months.