Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 –
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited has published notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Due to attractive salaries and good facilities, the job of the bank is the first choice of today’s youth. Vacancy has been made on the post of clerk for candidates seeking job in the bank. Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank (Multi-State Scheduled Bank) has issued notification for this recruitment. For applying to these posts, the minimum age of candidates should be 20 years and maximum of 30 years, whereas reservation category applicants will get age relaxation. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through the official website of the bank till 20 February 2020.
About Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Recruitment Details –
Origination Name –
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank
Post Name –
Number of Post –
Important Dates –
Starting Date for Apply Online – Update soon
Starting Date for Payment of Fee – update soon
Last Date to Apply Online – updpate soon
Last Date to Payment of Fee – update soon
Tentative date of downloading call letter – update soon
Tentative date of Online Test – update soon
Application Fee –
For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
For SC/ ST/ NT Candidates – Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode – Through Online
Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 20 Years
Maximum Age – 30 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ NT/ OBC Candidates as per rules
Educational Qualification –
Any Graduate from a Recognized University
Proficiency in Marathi language is desired / will be given preference
Knowledge of English is required.
Candidates should have computer knowledge
Important Link –
Official Website Click here
Exam Instruction Click here
Recruitment for Clerk Update soon
Guidelines, Instructions and Steps for Application form filling Update soon
Selection Process –
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview.
The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the
requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Examination,
which will comprise the following:
A. Online Test/Examination: 200 marks
B. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong
C. Online Test question contents would be as under:
Objective type of test.
|SI NO||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time|
|4||General Awareness (With
special reference to Banking
D. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout which
will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from
the Bank’s Website.
How to Apply for Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 –
- Candidates have to register Online through Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in only between 14.02.2020 and 20.02.2020. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. In case, candidate is not having valid e-mail id, he/she should create a new e-mail id. This e-mail id should be valid for the duration of this process.
- Log on to Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in and go through the detailed advertisement and ensure candidate’s eligibility to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to have a scanned (digital image) of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of his / her photograph as also a scanned copy of signature while making the online application
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in and apply for the post Online, by filling the particulars required therein.
- All the mandatory fields (marked with*) should be filled in, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
- After filling in all the required particulars in the application form candidates shall pay the application fee by clicking on payment button. After successful payment application form will be automatically submitted and candidate can download the application from.