AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application form:
AIIMS Application Form 2020: All India Institute Medical Science AIIMS have released its application form for the MBBS entrance exam for 2020. All the details of the application form and how to apply is mentioned below in detail, candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of application. For more details regarding the application visit the official website of AIIMS.
About AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2020:
All India Institute Medical Science is a national level entrance exam for admission in MBBS which takes place every year in the country. All the candidates who qualify in the exam will be given admission in various AIIMS all over the country to study MBBS. Candidates have to apply for the entrance exam before the last date of application to appear in the exam, details are given below.
|Name of the authority||All India Institute Medical Science|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Starting of filling form||4th week of Nov 2019|
|Last date of filling form||2nd week of Jan 2020|
|Status Update of Registration||2nd week of Jan 2020|
|Correction in basic Registration||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Final Status of Registration||4th week of Jan 2020|
|Code Generation of Final Registration||4th week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for Code Generation||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Final Registration Fees Payment||4th week of Feb 2020|
|Last date of Final Registration||2nd week of March 2020|
|Download call letter||3rd week of May 2020|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2020|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2020|
|First round counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|Second round Counselling||1st week of August 2020|
|Third round Counselling||1st week of September 2020|
|Open Counselling if required||4th week of September|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
Application Fees for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2020:
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality:Indian Citizen and Foreign Nationality candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 exam or SSC Examination CBSE or Intermediate Science exam or any equivalent examination.
- Percentage required:Candidate should have scored minimum of 60% marks and 50% marks for SC,ST, OPH category candidates.
- Age limit:Candidate must be 17 years of age on 31st Dec 2019
- Compulsory Subjects: The mandatory subjects to appear for the entrance exam is Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English.
Important Points to be noticed before Application
- Before applying the candidate should scan their photograph and signature with proper dimensions i.e
Signature (with black ink only)
- The left thumb has to be uploaded which has to be on a blank paper with black ink and scanned and uploaded
- Signature in Capital Letters is not allowed.
- As the payment option is of online mode, one must keep their Credit Card or Debit Card ready for the purpose of payment.
How to Apply for AIIMS Entrance Exam:
- Before applying the online application for AIIMS Entrance Exam candidate should have a valid E mail Id and they should be ready with the scanned copies of documents and scan photos and signature.
- Go to the official website aiimsexam.org. Click on the entrance exam apply button and start filling for the same
- Read the information regarding the application carefully and click on apply online
- Click on new Registration button for filling the form
- After filling of the form click on the submit button to complete the filling process
- Application fees should be paid online and once the fees is paid final submit the form
- Payment should be done on online basis only as there is no offline mode of payment.
- Take print out of the online application for future use.
The exam pattern for AIIMS Entrance exam is shown below, candidates can check to avoid confusion before exam.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Aptitude & General Thinking||10|
- Exam Mode: The AIIMS Entrance exam will be Online Based MCQ type Exam.
- The exam will be of 3 hours and 30 minutes duration.
- The total no of questions will be 200 questions.
- The exam will be in both Hindi and English Language.
- The exam will be based on negative marking scheme for every wrong answer.
- For each right answer candidate will be awarded 01 marks
Qualifying Marks for all Categories
The qualifying marks required in the AIIMS Entrance exam will be as follows.
- General /OBC Category candidates- 60% marks
- SC/ST Category Candidates- 50 % marks
- PwBD Candidates- 45% marks
After the entrance exam result is declared a counselling process will take place for allocation of Seats based on the merit generated by the Authorities. On Subsequent counselling rounds candidates will be allocated seats for admission and the whole process of Admission would be completed at the end of all the counselling rounds. To know more about it you can visit the official website or check the official notification of AIIMS.
To know more about exam pattern and syllabus check the official detailed notification of AIIMS Entrance Exam, or visit the official website of AIIMS.
All the details of the Entrance Exam like call letter of the exam, merit list and counselling process final selection list etc will be updated here regularly. For other queries regarding the recruitment visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical Science.