AP EAMCET APPLICATION FORM 2021
Check Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Application Form 2021
AP EAMCET Exam Application Form 2021 – The AP EXAMCET is conducted by the Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University (JNTU) for providing admission in the Undergraduate Programs that is in Engineering, Medical and Agricultural fields. The AP EAMCET Exam Form 2021 or the AP EAMCET Online Form 2021 will be available in month February, 2021 only at the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in. An AP EAMCET Exam 2021 is a state level examination conducted by the JNTU Kakinada once a year for providing admission in Undergraduate Programmes. Candidates should fill Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Online Form 2021 or the AP EAMCET Online Form 2021 those who want to take an admission in Engineering or Medical or Agricultural field. Students who have completed their 12th standard and want to take an admission in Andhra Pradesh Medical Colleges or Andhra Pradesh Engineering Colleges or Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Colleges they have to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 by visiting at the official website before the last date.
AP EAMCET Online Form 2021
The JNTUK (Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University Kakinada) will soon release the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2021 Online Form at their official website. Students who want to take an admission in Under Graduate Courses in Andhra Pradesh state they should fill AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form and then appear for the examination and also qualify the examination. Every year, this university JNTU Kakinada publishes the AP EAMCET Admission Form or the AP EAMCET 2021 Admission Form for providing admission in Engineering, Medical & Agricultural courses in their state AP (Andhra Pradesh). Candidates who want to secure their seat in the respective colleges, they should fill the AP EAMCET 2021 Online Form and their after qualify it and get reserved seat for taking an admission in required field or course.
AP EAMCET 2021 Highlights
The basic details required for the AP Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2021 or AP EAMCET 2021 Exam or the AP EAMCET Highlights 2021 like AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, the AP EAMCET 2021 Selection Procedure, the AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form Fee, the AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Dates and other details which are as follows:
|Name of the conducting authority||Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University, Kakinada|
|Name of the application form||AP EAMCET Application Form 2021|
|Course provided||Undergraduate Courses (Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, etc.)|
|Educational qualification||Should be 12th passed|
|Age limit||From 17 years to 22 years|
|Mode of filling an application form||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online|
|Application form fee||From Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1000/-|
|Starting date to fill an application form||25th February, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Last date to fill an application form||30th March, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mode of examination||Online mode (Computer Based Test (CBT))|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Total number of paper available||One paper|
Eligibility Criteria Required for AP EAMCET 2021 Application
The eligibility criteria required for the AP EAMCET 2021 Examination or the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form is provided below:
AP EAMCET 2021 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification required for the AP EAMCET 2021 Examination is given below:
- Candidates should have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology as a major subject from any recognized board.
- Candidates who have completed 3 years Diploma course in Engineering that is conducted by the State Board of Technical education and Training, Andhra Pradesh are also eligible for the required entrance exam.
AP EAMCET 2021 Age limit
Candidates who will be applying for the AP EAMCET Exam 2021 they should have age between the provided years which are:
- The minimum age require for applying for the AP EAMCET 2021 Examination is 17 years.
- The maximum age require for applying for the AP EAMCET Examination 2021 is 22 years for the candidates belonging from General category and 25 years for the candidates belonging from reserved category.
- Candidates applying for B. Pharma course should have minimum age of 16 years.
AP EAMCET 2021 Nationality
Candidates who want to fill an application form of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2021, he/ she must be a holding a nationality of country India and also must have domicile of state Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
For more details related with eligibility criteria, kindly check the notification which will be available at the official website.
AP EAMCET Application Form Fee 2021
The application form fee details required for the AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 are given below:
|Sl. No.||Stream/ Course||Application Form Fee|
|1.||Engineering||Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges|
|2.||Agriculture/ Medical||Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges|
|3.||For both Engineering & Agriculture streams||Rs. 1000/- + Transaction Charges|
- The application form fee should be pay through online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates may also pay or submit application form fee through AP Online Centres where you will get transaction id.
For more details, kindly visit at official website and check the details over there.
AP EAMCET 2021 Important Dates
The AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2021 or the AP Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test Examination Date details are as follows:
|Date for release of notification||In February, 2021|
|Starting date to fill an application form||25th February, 2021|
|Last date to fill an application form||30th March, 2021|
|Last date for submitting application form (without late fee)||30th March, 2021|
|Last date for submitting application form (with late fee)||3rd week of April, 2021|
|Date for Mock Test||In March, 2021|
|Date of issuing an admit card||3rd week of April, 2021|
|Date of EAMCET 2021 Examination||4th week of April, 2021|
|Date for releasing primary key||In May, 2021|
|Date for publishing result||2nd week of May, 2021|
|Date for counselling||2nd week of June, 2021|
Documents required for filling EAMCET 2021 Entrance Exam Application Form
The important documents those are required for filling of AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form or the Andhra Pradesh (AP) EAMCET 2021 Application Form is given below. Candidates should have required important documents that are use in filling an Application Form of AP EAMCET 2021 which are mentioned here. The AP EAMCET 2021 Online Application Form or the AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Application Form will be only submitted when you will upload all the related documents. The list of important documents is given below:
- Class 10th pass Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Class 12th pass Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Category Certificate (if belonging from reserved category)
- AP Online Transaction ID (if you have submitted application form fee through AP Online Centre)
- Sports Certificate (if any)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate
- Latest Passport size colored photograph
AP EAMCET Exam 2021 Online Form
The AP EAMCET 2021 Online Application Form or the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2021 Online Form will be available by the end of month February, 2021 only at the official website. Students who have checked and understand eligibility criteria that are required for AP EAMCET 2021 Exam and get ready all the required documents that will be used for filling AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form or the AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Online Form they should fill AP EAMCET Online Form 2021 by visiting at official website. Candidates should note that once they will make the payment then your amount shall not refund in any circumstances. So candidates should check details before submitting application and take care while filling an Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Application Form 2021.
How to fill AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form
Students should fill AP EAMCET 2021 Online Form by following the provided steps which are:
- Visit at the official website directly by clicking on the link provided here.
- Now you will be at home page and here you have to search for the AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 link and click on it.
- After clicking on the provided link, you will redirect to new page where you have to read and check details that are mentioned over there and then click on New Registration button.
- Here in this page you have to fill your personal details like name, mobile no., email id, etc. and submit it.
- Now you will get Registration ID and password. Note down this in a safe place.
- Login the page by using Registration Id and Password and fill further details.
- Now upload all the required documents that will ask over there and further recheck the details.
- Now pay the require fee and finally submit it.
- Download that submitted application form and take print out of it.