BECIL recruitment 2019 ( Broadcast Engineering consultant India limited )
BECIL has released a notification for the recruitment of the skilled and the unskilled candidates. BECIL recruites the candidate in contact manner for performing some of government projects of the organization all over the country.
- BECIL has releas es all about 1100 vacancies for the candidates all over the country.
- The candidate s who are willing to apply for the job has to submit their form before 24 June 2019.
- BECIL is recruiting the candidates under the qualification of ITI for the skilled vacancies and 8th class for the unskilled vacancies.
- Last date for filling the form is 24 June 2019.
BECIL recruitment vacancy details :
- Skilled manpower – 400 posts.
- Unakilled manpower – 700 posts.
BECIL salary for the vacancy :
- Skilled vacancies – 9,381.06
- Unskilled vacancy – 7,613.42
BECIL eligibility criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2019:
Educational qualification :
- : Educational qualification for the candidate who are applying for the post of the skilled vacancy should have completed his ITI in electrical trade or wireman or the candidates who are having the higher degree in diploma engineering and should be able to read and write in Hindi and English languages.
- Educational qualifications for the candidates who apply for the unskilled posts is candidate should have completed 8th class from any of the state boards and should be able to read and write in Hindi and should have reading knowledge in English.
Age limit :
- The age limit for the skilled post will 45 years.
- The age limit for the unskilled post will be 55 years.
- Experience for the skilled posts will be around two years.
- Experience for the unskilled posts will be one year.
BECIL Application mode :
- Offline mode.
BECIL fee details :
- The fee for applying the BECIL recruitment will be Rs. 500 for general and OBC candidates.
- Few for the SC,ST and PWD candidates will be Rs.250.
How to apply for the BECIL recruitment 2019 :
- The candidate should print the application form available in the official website of the BECIL ( www.becil.com ).
- The candidate have to fill the application form completely and have to send the application form along with the self attested educational certificate, pan card, aadhar card, two passport size photographs to the below address.
- Address: Shri Awadhesh Pandit Dy. General Manager (F&A) Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida- 201307 Uttar Pradesh.
BECIL recruitment Terms and conditions :
- The candidate who are willing to apply for the vacancy should not be in the influence of any drugs or liquor during the duty.
- The candidate must have knowledge to complete the work assigned to him.
- The preference will be given to the candidates who are having the previous knowledge and experience in the job.
- Any injury to the employee during the work hour. Employee can claim for the compensation under the limits of ESI.
- Candidate should have to submit the declration to the organization at the time joining on the basis of the Annexuri -1.
Official Notification and Application Form Click Here
Official Website Click Here