BOMBAY HIGH COURT CLERK ADMIT CARD 2019
BOMBAY HIGH COURT CLERK & PEON ADMIT CARD 2019 (RELEASED)
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
The High Court of Bombay at Nagpur had recently released the various vacancies for the posts of Clerk and Peon at High Court. All those applicants who had been waiting for the Clerk Recruitment at Bombay High Court for the year 2019, they were glad to hear about that. The Bombay High Court is one of the oldest High Courts, which is situated at the Nagpur, Maharashtra. The Jurisdiction of Bombay High Court covers the Goa state and Maharashtra State of India. The Bombay High Court has regional branches at Nagpur, Aurangabad and Panaji. The authority had announced the Clerk and Peon Vacancies at Bombay High Court. All those applicants who had an Application Form Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019, they are able to download their Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 and Bombay High Court Peon Admit Card 2019. All the eligible applicants who want to know more about the details related to the Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card read this full article.
Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy Detail
Here in this section you will come to know about the related details which are required for the Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019. All those interested and eligible applicants who had successfully filled the application form and made the required payment, all those applicants may download their Admit Card of Clerk at Bombay High Court for the year 2019. All the related details related to this vacancy are given below in the format of table which is given below:
|Name of the authority||High Court of Judicature at Bombay|
|Name of the post||Clerk and Peon|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Total number of vacancy||Clerk – 128 vacancies and Peon –76 vacancies|
|Location for job||Maharashtra|
|Age limit||For General/ OBC: 18 years to 38 years
For SC/ ST: 18 years to 43 years
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Mode of filling an application form||Online|
|Mode of payment||Online|
|Application form fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Date of release of notification||1st August, 2019|
|Starting date to fill an application form||3rd August, 2019|
|Last date to fill an application form||18th August, 2019|
|Selection procedure||Screening Test/ Written Test, Typing Test and vice-versa|
|Date of issuing of an admit card||Available now|
|Date of an examination||22nd September, 2019 (for clerk post) and 29th September, 2019 (for peon post)|
|Mode of an examination||Online|
Bombay High Court Clerk and Peon Admit Card 2019
Here is the great news for those applicants who had filled the application form of Bombay High Court Clerk/ Peon Recruitment 2019; they are able to download their Bombay High Court Clerk/ Peon Admit Card. The Departmental Board has released the Clerk Admit Card of Bombay High Court and Peon Admit Card of Bombay High Court for the year 2019 at their official website. Applicants who had filled the required application form with the correct details, they may check their admit card by following the steps which are mention in this page. The registration had been started in the month of August, 2019 and close in the same month. So all the eligible applicants to filled the required application with the correct details they may download their Admit Card for the required post. Applicants may download their BHC Clerk Admit Card 2019 and BHC Peon Admit Card 2019 by just clicking on the link which is mention below in this page. Check the Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Date and Bombay High Court Peon Exam Date which is given below. Download your BHC Admit Card for the required post before the date of examination.
Bombay High Court Clerk and Peon Merit List 2019
All those applicants who had successfully filled and submitted their BHC Clerk and Peon Application Form for the year 2019, they are now eligible to see the BHC Clerk and Peon Merit List for the year 2019 which is available at the official website. The department has recently release the Bombay High Court Clerk Merit List 2019 and Bombay High Court Peon Merit List 2019 at their official website. All those applicants who want to appear for the examination they should check their name in the required merit list. This Bombay High Court Clerk and Peon Merit List is only available at the official website. To visit at the official website just click on the click which is provided below in this article and then check the required BHC Merit List 2019. For more details you may also visit at the official website.
Steps to see the Bombay High Court Clerk and Peon Merit List 2019
In this paragraph you will come to know about the procedure to check the Bombay High Court Clerk & Peon Merit List 2019 which is given below. All the applicants who had submitted their required application form for the required post, they may check their name in the BHC Clerk Merit List and BHC Peon Merit List 2019 by following the steps which are as follows:
- First of all you should visit at the official website. The website link is provided below. Click on it.
- Now you will be at the official website home page.
- Then click on the link Nagpur Bench – Clerk, Peon Screening Test.
- As you click on it, you will redirect to new page where you able to see the many options available to Clerk and Peon Examination.
- If you want check the Clerk Merit List, then click on Clerk – List of Eligible Candidates or if you want to see the Peon Merit List, then click on Peon – List of Eligible Candidates.
- As you click on these links, it will redirect to new page where you see the pdf which contains the Name of the candidates and their Transaction Id.
- Then check your name in the given list and if you are eligible then download your BHC Clerk/ Peon Admit Card 2019.
Above given is the way to check your name in the merit list. The entire name present in the merit list will be provided the admit card for the required examination. Those applicants which are not present in the merit list, they are not allow to give the examination as they may had filled incorrect application form or there may be any mistake found in their required application form.
Note that, those applicants name is not mention in the merit list, there application form fee would not be refunded.
BHC Clerk and Peon Admit Card 2019
After seeing their name in the BHC Clerk and Peon Merit List 2019, all those applicants may download their Bombay High Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 and Bombay High Court Peon Hall Ticket 2019 from their Email ID. The authority has sent the required Admit Card of Clerk and Admit Card of Peon at Bombay High Court by Email Address. All the selected applicants may check their Clerk Admit Card and Peon Admit Card by visiting at their Email ID. The authority has sent Admit Card for the required post only at that Email Address’ which had been filled by the applicants in their application form. So go through your email address and check the Admit Card and take the print out of it.
Details Mention in BHC Clerk/ Peon Admit Card 2019
Here in this section you will come to know about the details which are mention in the Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 and Bombay High Court Peon Admit Card 2019 which are given below:
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Name of the post
- Name of the department
- Examination Centre name
- Address of examination centre
- Timing of an examination
- Date of an examination
- Reporting Time
- Centre Code
- Applicant’s Registration Number
- Applicant’s Roll No/ User ID
- Duration of an examination
- Scanned image of an applicant
- Space available for Invigilator signature
- Space available for Applicant signature
- Important instructions related to the examination.
Documents to be carry at BHC Examination Centre
This section contains the details related to the Documents Required at Bombay High Court Examination Centre which is given below:
- Admit Card
- Any valid ID proof with original as well as photocopy. The id proof can any of these which are given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Any valid ID signed by any Gazetted Officer
- Your latest passport size photograph
These are the details related to BHC Clerk Examination and BHC Peon Examination 2019.
Bombay High Court Clerk and Peon Examination Date
The Bombay High Court Clerk and Peon Examination Date 2019 are given below:
- Bombay High Court Clerk Examination Date –22nd September, 2019
- Bombay High Court Peon Examination Date – 29th September, 2019
Bombay High Court Clerk and Peon Examination Pattern 2019
The examination pattern required for the Bombay High Court Clerk Examination and Bombay High Court Peon Examination 2019 are as follows:
BHC Clerk Examination Pattern 2019:
- There will be multiple objective questions.
- Time duration is one hour.
- This will contain the subjects such as Marathi, English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence, Arithmetic and Computer.
- The minimum passing marks is 45 marks.
BHC peon Examination Pattern 2019:
- There will be multiple objective questions.
- Total time of an examination is 90 minutes.
- Total number of Peon examination is 100 marks.
- This examination contains the subjects Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science.
Download Admit card for Clerk Click Here
Download Admit Card for Peon Click Here
Official Website Click Here