CLAT Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2020 –
NLU Odisha, Cuttack will soon conduct a CLAT level examination. The common Law Admission Examination is conducted every year for UG and PG programs. Intermediate graduates with 45% marks may also apply for the CLAT Exam. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), is a single unified entrance test for those candidates who are aspiring to pursue 3 years LLB, 5 years integrated LLB and LLM. This program is estimated to be held in this mentioned way because Odisha has not yet announced any changes. The application form for CLAT 2020 Exam is estimated to be released in the second week of January 2020. Aspirants are suggested to start their preparation from now to crack this entrance test as this test/ exam is supposed to be quite competitive. To know more about CLAT Entrance Exam Details, Application form for CLAT 2020 Entrance Test, CLAT 2020 Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern for CLAT admission test 2020, apply online for CLAT Entrance Test 2020 and so on then stay tuned with the post till the end.
Notification for CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam Application Form –
The NUSRL, Ranchi which is exam conducting body for the new session every year. The institute is estimated to release the application forms in the second week of January 2020. Candidates who are seeking admission to undergraduate (UG) or Postgraduate (PG), can fill their application form before the last date. The requisite eligibility will be according to the courses a candidate is applying to. A Total no of around 2500 candidates can apply for this CLAT Exam 2020. Go to the rest of the article to know more about CLAT 2020 Application Form, CLAT 2020 Exam Details, CLAT 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria, How to apply for CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam 2020, CLAT 2020 Application form Important Dates and so on.
Important Dates about CLAT 2020 Application Form –
|Sr. No.||Important Event||Important Date|
|1||Issuing date of notification||1st week of October 2020|
|2||Starting date for online application submission||1st January 2020|
|3||Last date for online application submission||31st March 2020|
|4||Issuing date of admit card||3rd week of april 2020|
|5||CLAT Exam Date||10th May 2020|
|6||Date of Result||To be announced|
Note – All the aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with the official website of CLAT to be updated with the latest notifications.
CLAT Admission Test 2020 Application Form Releasing Notification –
- The Application Form for CLAT Entrance Exam 2020 is estimated to be released in the second week of January 2020
- The mode to fill the application form will be through online mode.
- The last date to submit the online application form is estimated in the 3rd week of April 2020.
- To fill the application form candidates have to go through from some essential processes i.e. documents verification, payment of fees, filling out the application form etc
- In case candidate wants to make some changes in the details of application, the corrections can be made from the month of April 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2020 Exam –
Aspirants of LLB appearing for CLAT LLM program should have scored a minimum percentage in qualifying examination. Category wise marks are mentioned below –
- For unreserved category students/ OBC/ Specially abled Person and other categories – a min. of 55% marks are requisite
- For reserved category candidates/ SC/ ST category students – a min. of 50% marks are requisite
- On the date of admission, candidate have passed or appeared in the final year examination of the qualifying examination
- Submit the final result of qualifying exam within the prescribed time frame by the respective university or institute.
- For general category candidates – in the case of equal marks, the tie breaking procedure is as follow –
- Higher age, the tie persist then
- Computerized draw of lots will be take into consideration
- For NRI –for NRI candidates, the admissions are not carried out by CLAT office, but by the concerned universities independently on the basis of CLAT merit.
Requisite Documents for NRI Candidate for CLAT 2020 Application Form –
- Copy of valid Indian passport of the student
- Copy of Visas obtained in the last 12 months
- Certificate from the local embassy starting that the sponsor in an NRI/ OCI or PIO Card
- An affidavit by the sponsor indicating the interest shown in the education affairs of the student and willingness to fund the education of student over the next 5 years.
Documents for CLAT Application Form 2020 –
- Photograph – 500 KB
- Signature – 100 KB
- State of domicile certificate – 2 MB
Note – candidates have to submit all the documents in PDF format.
Application fee for CLAT Exam 2020 –
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 4000/-. The mode of payment will be through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ other net banking sites.
Fill the Application form of CLAT 2020 Exam –
- Go to the official website of CLAT
- Click on the application link
- Click on the new registration option
- Start filling the requisite details of candidate very carefully such as – personal details, domicile address, select course applied for admission, educational qualification etc.
- Uploading the documents
- Make the payment method through online mode
- Now press the submit key
Exam Pattern for CLAT 2020 –
|1||Exam||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)|
|2||Time Duration||2 hours|
|4||Type of Questions||Multiple Type Questions (MCQs)|
|5||No. of Questions||200 for UG and 150 for PG|
|6||Language of Exam||English|
|8||Marking Scheme||1 mark for correct answer and 0.25 marks deduction for each wrong answer|
Exam Syllabus for Under Graduate Students for CLAT 2020 –
CLAT Exam 2020 for UG will comprise following sections –
- Logical Reasoning
- Legal Aptitude
- Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
CLAT Exam 2020 for PG Exam Syllabus –
CLAT Exam for Post Graduate candidates will comprise following sections –
- Low of Torts
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- International Law
- Property Law
- Law of Contracts
- Intellectual Property Law
CLAT Exam Pattern for UG Programmes –
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|English Including Comprehension||40||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Elementary Mathematics and Numerical Ability||20||20|
CLAT Exam Pattern for PG Programmes –
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Final Words –
Our team wishes all the very best for bright future of the candidates. We hope that the given information regarding CLAT 2020 Entrance Test will be helpful for the candidates. To know more details about CLAT Entrance Test 2020, go to the official website of CLAT.
CLAT 2020 online form 2020 check now CLAT online form 2020 details are here provided CLAT Application form 2020 full details are updated where candidates can check out the form for these latest jobs. CLAT 2020 online form 2020 full details are here updated.