CSIR UGC NET DECEMBER 2019 ONLINE REGISTRATION
CSIR UGC NET DECEMBER 2019 NOTIFICATION
CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Notification has been recently released in past one or two days. The CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)has developed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)has the responsibility of conducting the UGC (University Grants Commission) NET (National Eligibility Test) for the post of Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship/ Assistant Professorat the Indian Universities & Colleges. The applicants who are waiting for the CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Registration Form, they will be glad to hear about this Notification of CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Examination.All interested applicants who want to know more about the related details; they may read this complete article. All the related details are provided in this article.
CSIR UGC NET Registration Notification 2019
The Ministry of Human Resource Development has invited the online application form for the posts of Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship/ Assistant Professorship at the Indian University & Colleges. This UGC NET Examination is conducted by the CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research). The CSIR UGC NET December 2019 session examination will conduct in the month of December, 2019.All those applicants who are waiting for the CSIR UGC NET December Examination 2019, they may fill the CSIR UGC NET Application Form which is now available. The process for UGC NET Registration has been started.All the talented and interested applicants who are going to fill an application form they should read the complete article and check the Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET Registration 2019 and only if they are eligible then fill the application form before last date.
CSIR UGC NET Examination 2019 Details
The CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)has decided to recruit the applicants/ candidates for the posts of Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. The candidates who have an interest in UGC NET Examination in December 2019, they may read the given details which are helpful for them.Interested candidates may check the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Nationality, Application Fee, etc. which are required for the CSIC UGC NET Examination 2019. The basic details related to the UGC NET Registration 2019 are given in the form of table:
|Name of the department||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Name of the ministry||Ministry of Human Resource & Development|
|Name of the Examination||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test|
|Name of the post||Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship/Assistant Professor|
|Periodicity||Two times in a year (in June and December)|
|Level of UGC NET examination||National Level|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|Age limit||For Junior Research Fellowship: Maximum 28 years|
|Mode of filling an application form||Online|
|Mode of payment||Online|
|Application Form Fee||For General/ General – EWS: Rs. 1000/-
For OBC – NCL: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
|Starting date to fill an application form||9th September, 2019|
|Last date to fill an application form||9th October, 2019 (till 11: 50 pm)|
|Mode of an examination||English or Hindi|
|Mode of selection||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Official website||www.nta.ac.in or www.csirnet.nta.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria Required for CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Registration
The eligibility criteria required for the UGC NET December 2019 Examination are as given below:
The educational qualification required for the UGC NET Examination 2019 is as follows:
- Applicants who are belonging from General (Unreserved) category, they must have the minimum 55% marks and pass certificate of M. Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS from any recognized university.
- Those candidates who are belonging from the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category, they must have the minimum 50% marks in the required degree.
For more details related to the CSIC UGC NET Examination, visit the official website and check the complete notification.
The age limit required for the UGC NET December Registration 2019 is given below:
Age Limit For Junior Research Fellowship:
- The maximum age required to fill the required application form is28 years.
- Those applicants who are belonging from the reserved caste category in the upper age limit provided to them as per rules decided by the authority which is given below:
|Category||Age Relaxation||Maximum Age|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female||5 years||33 years|
|OBC- NCL||3 years||31 years|
Age Limit For Assistant Professor:
- There is no age limit for CSIRUGC – NET Assistant Professor Post.
For more details, visit at the official website.
The applicants who want to fill the application form of CSIC UGC NET December 2019, he/ she must be a citizen of India.
Application Form Fee/ Examination Fee:
The application form fee or examination form required for the UGC NET December 2019 Examination is as follows:
|Category||Application Form Fee|
|General/ General- EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|OBC – NCL||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 250/-|
Candidates are advised that they should make the payment only by online mode. The applicant can make the payment by SBI/ HDFC/ Syndicate/ ICICI/ Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI and keep the receipt for the future use.
The important dates related to theCSIR UGC – NET December 2019 Examination are as follows:
|Release of Notification||9th September, 2019|
|Starting date to fill an application form||9th September, 2019|
|Last date to fill an application form||9th October, 2019|
|Last date to make the payment||10th October, 2019|
|Date of correction of an application form at website||18th October, 2019 to 25th October, 2019|
|Date of issuing admit card||9th November, 2019|
|Date of an examination||15th December, 2019|
|Date of announcing the result||31st December, 2019|
The selection procedure required for the CSIR UGC NET Examination 2019 will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT). The details required for the Computer Based Test (CBT) is given below:
- There will be three papers of examination.
- There will be no break between these papers.
- All questions are the multiple objective types.
- There will be total 120 questions.
- Total number of marks is 200.
- There will be negative marking for each incorrect answer is 0.5 marks in paper 1st& 2nd and 1 mark in paper 3rd.
- The test will be in Hindi and in English.
To know about the syllabus and the examination pattern, then you have to kindly visit the official website and check the details which are mention in the notification.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019
Interested and eligible applicants who want to fill the required application form, they first allow to check the related details which are given here at the official website. Applicant should fill the Application Form of CSIR UGC NET 2019; they firstly check the related details which is available here and at the official website. The direct link to visit at the official website is provided below in this page. Applicant should know that Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) UGC NET Examination 2019 will going to be conduct in the month of December, 2019. So if you are interested and able to appear for the examination and have ability to crack the examination, only then fill the required application form.Now you have an interest, and then fill the application form before the last date. The applicants should notice that the mode of filling an application form is online. There is no other mode available to fill the required application form of UGC NET December 2019. Details related to fill the application form is given below.
Steps to fill an Application Form of UGC NET Examination 2019
Steps to fill a CSIRUGC NET application form by online mode which is as follows:
- Applicants should know the official website. The official website link is provided below. Just click on it.
- As you click on it you will be at the home page.
- If you have an interest to check the notification then click on “Information Bulletin” which is available at the left side of page, otherwise if you want to fill an application form then click on “Fill Online Application Form”.
- As you click on it, you will redirect to the registration page where you have read the instructions and then click on New Registration.
- Again read the following instruction which are required for the filling an application form and then tick the declaration and click on “Click here to proceed”.
- After that fill your personal details, your valid mobile number, valid email address, etc., then choose/set the password, fill the security pin, enter the Captcha and in the last click on submit button.
- After that fill your educational details.
- Then upload the documents such as your latest colored passport size photograph, digital signature, etc.
- Thereafter make the payment. Choose the payment mode.
- Check the details which you had filled in the application form.
- Now click on submit button and download that submitted application form and take print out for the further use in the future.
Above details are required for the CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Examination.
Apply Online Click Here
Important Dates Click Here
Syllabus Click Here
Information Bulletin Click Here
Official Website Click here