Top GK For Railway NTPC Exam 2019
G K Quiz
Q. it is difficult to walk on ice rather than to walk on road because ?
A. ice is harder than road
B. road is harder than ice
C. ice do not offer any reaction
D. ice has a lesser friction than road
Q. mohm. Ghazi attacked indiamainly because of ?
A. to plunder the wealth of India
B. to establish his empire in india
C. to spread Islam in India
D. to take the famous artisans of india to his court
Q. which battle was fought in AD 1192 ?
A. first battle of tarain
B. second battle of tarain
C. battle o talikota
D. battle of khanwah
Q. The monetary policy in india is formulated by ?
A. central govt.
B. industrial financial corporation of india
C. reserve bank of india
D. industrial development bank of india
Q. Hiuentsang visited India during the reign of ?
A. Chandra gupta 1
B. Chandra gupta 2
Q. which is the second nearest star to the sun ?
D. alpha centauri
Q. Rajia sultan belonged to which of the following dynasty ?
A. slave dynasty
Q. The call of ‘back to the vedas’ was given by ?
A. swami Vivekananda
B. swami dayanandsaraswati
D. raja ram mohanroy
ans . B
Q. The book titled ‘the Indian war of independence’ was written by ?
A. Krishna verma
C. B G tilak
D. V D savarkar
Q. sattriya dance originated in ?
B. Andhra Pradesh
- ASSAM GOVT. has waived admission fees for all the students from nursery to post graduation whose family income is less than 2 lacks .
- Central govt. has created a new ministry call jal Shakti by merger of ministries of water resources, river development, ganga mission along with drinking water and sanitation.
- Central govt. will now celebrate international yoga day in 5 cities including Delhi, Shimla,mysore,Ahmedabad and Ranchi .
- Quad group meet will held in Bangkok this year , this group includes India , us , japan and Australia.This group majorly focuses on indo pacific region especially south china sea issue.
- Indianair force has removed the temporary restrictions on all the air routes in Indian air territory which was imposed after balakot air strike .
- Indian startups ola and oyohave been shortlisted for the uk-India awards with the same names.
- India has moved up one place to rank 43ed most competitive economy in world in annual competitiveness ranking by IMD.
- According to WHO 22 out of 30 polluted cities in the world are in India .
- China and India facing the major air pollution in the world according to the world health organization.
- Indian airforce aircraft AN-32 has been missing from last 3 days.
- PM modi is making two high power ministries to tackle economic growth and jobs.