Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2019 :
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has taken recruitment for various posts. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the eligibility through this recruitment. If you also want to serve the country by joining the DDA and are eligible for these posts, you can apply for these posts before the last date of application. The information related to this recruitment is as follows . Details of the post- In this recruitment, 203 candidates will be selected for the Various posts on the basis of Eligibility . Also, the pay scale of candidates to be selected will be different for every Post . Candidates interested in applying for the same must be graduation from any recognized board.
Name of the Post – Delhi Development Authority
Number of Posts – 203
Vacancy Details –
Stenographer Grade ‘D’-20 Posts
Sr. Law Officer-03 Posts
Deputy Director (Planning)-06 Posts
Dy. Director (Arch.)-01 Post
Asstt. Director (Plg.)-19 Posts
Asstt. Director (Arch.-13 Posts
Asstt. Director (System)-05 Posts
Asstt. Director (Mins.)-09 Posts
Assistant Accounts Officer-18 Posts
Jr. Law Officer-05 Posts
Planning Assistant-45 Posts
JE (Civil)-03 Posts
SO (Horticulture)-08 Posts
Architectural Assistant-10 Posts
Naib Tehsildar-06 Posts
Assistant Section Officer-04 Posts
Asstt. Director (Landscape)-05 Post
Important Dates –
Starting Date To Apply Online – 26/12/2018
Last Date To Apply – 05/02/2019
Last Date To Pay Fee – 08/02/2019
Application Fee –
GEN/OBC – 500
SC/ST – 500
Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 35 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification –
- Assistant Section Officer-Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Surveyor-Diploma or two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’-12th class pass or equivalent
- Asstt. Director (Landscape)-Post Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture
- Programmer-Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College/ institute
- JE (Civil)-Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised Institution or equivalent.
- SO (Horticulture)-Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Asstt. Director (Plg.)-Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Asstt. Director (Arch.)-Post-Graduation qualification either in Architecture or in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer
- Asstt. Director (System)-M. E/ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised University
- Asstt. Director (Mins.)-Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Sr. Law Officer-Possessing Regular Degree in Lawfrom a recognized University
- Deputy Director (Planning)-Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent
- Dy. Director (Arch.)-Master of Architecture in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer
- Assistant Accounts Officer-CA/ICWA
- Jr. Law Officer-Degree in Law
- Planning Assistant-Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent.
- Architectural Assistant-Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Naib Tehsildar-Degree from a recognized University with 50% marks or above.
Selection Process –
• Written Test