FSSAI EXAM ADMIT CARD & EXAM DATE 2020: CHECK ONLINE & DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR FSSAI RECRUITMENT 2020
FSSAI Various Vacancy Admit Card 2020
The FSSAI Admit Card 2020 or the FSSAI Hall Ticket 2020 will be soon released by the conducting authority in the upcoming month July, 2020 at the official website. The Food Safety & Standard Authority of India has announced various posts of Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant Grade – I, Hindi translator and many other vacancies. So candidates who had successfully filled the FSSAI Application Form 2020, they can download their FSSAI Exam Hall Ticket 2020 or the FSSAI Hall Ticket for Exam 2020 by visiting at the official website. The FSSAI Examination 2020 will be held in the month August, 2020. So all those candidates who will be going to attend the FSSAI Exam 2020 they must download their FSSAI Call Letter 2020 or the FSSAI Exam Call Letter 2020 by visiting at the official website whose link is provided below in this web page.
FSSAI Admit Card 2020
The Food Safety & Standard Authority of India will release the FSSAI Various Vacancies Admit Card 2020 or the FSSAI Various Vacancies Hall Ticket 2020 at their official website. All those candidates who had filled the FSSAI Recruitment Application Form, they should now be prepared for the FSSAI Exam 2020 which will be soon conducted in the upcoming months. The Food Safety & Standard Authority of India 2020 Exam Hall Ticket will be soon available. So candidates who want to get required post at FSSAI, those applicants should appear for the FSSAI 2020 Examination and get minimum cut off marks. Candidates can also check FSSAI Examination Pattern 2020, FSSAI Exam Date 2020, FSSAI Exam Syllabus 2020, and many other details by visiting at their official website.
FSSAI Exam 2020 Details
The basic details required for the Food Safety & Standard Authority of India Recruitment 2020 and their FSSAI 2020 Exam is mentioned below in this section. All those applicants who applied for the various vacancies at FSSAI, they should check the basic details related with the FSSAI Various Vacancies Examination 2020 which are as follows:
|Name of the conducting authority||Food Safety & Standard Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Name of the examination||FSSAI Examination 2020|
|Article category||FSSAI Admit Card and Exam Date 2020|
|Type of job||Government Job|
|Name of the job||Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade – I, Hindi Translator and many others|
|Total vacancy||275 vacancies|
|Location for job||Across India|
|Mode of filling FSSAI application form||Online mode|
|Mode of issuing admit card||Online mode|
|Mode of examination||CBT and Written Test and also interview|
|Date for issuing an admit||In July, 2020|
|Starting Date for examination||1st August, 2020|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
How to download FSSAI Admit Card 2020
Applicants who had successfully filled and applied for the FSSAI Recruitment Application Form 2020 or the FSSAI Recruitment 2020 Application Form, those eligible applicants can download their FSSAI Examination Admit Card 2020 or the FSSAI Various Vacancies Exam Call Letter 2020 by following the steps which are as follows:
- Firstly visit at the official website by clicking on the link provided below here in this web page.
- Now you will be at home page of the official website. Here search the FSSAI Vacancies Admit Card 2020 link and then click on it.
- As you click on it, a new page will open. Here in this page you have to fill the registration number and password or date of birth and then click on submit button.
- As you hit on this button, an Admit Card of FSSAI Exam will display at the screen. Now check the details and download it.
- After that take print out of it and keep this print out or hard copy in a safe place and bring it at time of examination.
Details Mentioned on the FSSAI Admit Card 2020
The details mentioned on the Food Safety & Standard Authority of India 2020 Admit Card or in the FSSAI 2020 Exam Hall Ticket are provided here. Check the details very carefully which are mentioned on it and if there is any misprint or mistake, then you should contact with the authority and solve it. The details are:
- Name of the conducting authority, name of the examination
- Name of the candidate, their father name, roll number, application/ registration number, date of birth, gender
- Name of the examination centre, address
- Date and timing of the examination, Duration of the examination
- Scanned image of applicant photograph and their signature
- Signature of the conducting authority and important instruction related with the examination.
Applicants are advised to kindly bring this FSSAI Admit Card 2020 or the FSSAI 2020 Admit Card at the time of examination.
Important Points Related with the FSSAI Exam Admit Card 2020
The important points related with the FSSAI Various Vacancies Hall Ticket 2020 are as follows:
- The authority will publish admit card online at their official website.
- The authority will not send any admit card to any of the candidate.
- Candidate should have registration number and password for downloading of FSSAI Admit Card.
- Candidates should take at least 2 hardcopies of admit card and keep it in a safe place.
- Candidates should bring admit card at the examination centre. The examiner will not allow you to enter examination hall without admit card.
What to do in case if there is any Discrepancy in FSSAI Admit Card?
Once the downloading is completed, it is necessary to check the details which are mentioned in your admit card and if there is any mistake, then you must contact through email or by telephone. The details to contact with the authority are given below:
- Toll Free Number: 1800112100
- Official website: fssai.gov.in
FSSAI Exam 2020 Important Dates
The important dates required for the FSSAI Exam 2020 are given below:
|Starting date to fill an application form||15th March, 2019|
|Last date for filling an application form||25th April, 2019|
|Date for Computer Based Test (CBT)||24th, 25th and 26th July, 2019|
|Date for Written Test||1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th August, 2020|
FSSAI Exam Date 2020
The conducting authority has declared the Written Examination Date at their official website. All those candidates who had appeared for the Computer Based Test and passed it, they are now eligible for the Written Test. Candidates can visit at the official website and then download their FSSAI Exam Admit Card by entering their registration number. Candidates should be prepared for the examination and should check the FSSAI Written Exam Syllabus 2020, FSSAI Written Exam Pattern and many other details.
The details mentioned here in this page will help you in downloading of the FSSAI Written Exam Admit Card 2020 or the FSSAI 2020 Written Exam Admit Card. Candidates who want to know further more details, they may keep visiting here and get more information.
Ques 1: When the authority will release the FSSAI Written Exam Admit Card 2020?
Ans: The authority will release the FSSAI Written Exam Hall Ticket 2020 in the month July, 2020.
Ques 2: Is authority will send FSSAI Written Exam Admit Card 2020 to applicant’s home?
Ans: No, authority will not send any admit card to any applicant’s home. The authority will only release it at their official website.
|Admit card download||Available Soon|
|Exam date notice||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|