GMAT 2020: REGISTRATION, APPLICATION FORM, ELIGIBILITY
GMAT 2020: GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is an International Computer Based Examination which is conducted by the authority Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) which is conducted in all most 114 countries including India.The GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) have its headquarters at Virginia, United States. This International Business Schools was founded in the year 1953. GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) is a non- profit organization whose aim is to conduct the examination to provide the admission in the top MBA Colleges either in India or other countries. This GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) conducted more than Five (5) times in the year. So all those applicants, who are seeking for the Graduate Management Admission Test may fill the application form whose examination will be conducted in the starting months of the year 2020. So those want to take an admission in top MBA College in the foreign countries they should fill the application form before the last date.
GMAT Application Form 2020
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is an International Level Examination for those applicants who are waiting to make a career in the Management Field. All those applicants who had completed their Graduation and want to do MBA, they should fill the GMAT Application Form 2020. This examination is based or conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) multiple times in a year. This Graduate Management Admission Council offers admission to the MBA Courses in India and other foreign countries.The applicants may apply for this examination more than five times in a year. For more details read this article or visit the official website of Graduate Management Admission Council and download the notification for the required examination. The more details related to this is also available at this page. For that keep continue with this page.
GMAT 2020 Details
The details related to the Graduate Management Admission Test are given under this section. The applicants who want to do MBA in India or outside of India, they should read this article. We are here to inform you about the upcoming Application Form of GMAT 2020. This Graduate Management Admission Test is an International Level Entrance Test. This will provide you to take admission in the various management programs in India and other Foreign Countries. You should know that there is no specific dates available for the GMAT 2020 Examination as this examination will conduct multiple times in one year.So those applicants are interested to fill the Examination Form of GMAT 2020, they may directly visit the official website and register themselves over there. Here in this section you will come to know about the basic details required for the Graduate Management Admission Test which are as follows:
|Name of the conducting authority||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT)|
|Name of the examination||GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)|
|Category of article||Application Details|
|Type of examination||International Level Entrance Examination|
|Academic Session||2019 – 2020|
|Mode of application form filling||Online|
|Mode of an examination||Online|
Eligibility Criteria Required for GMAT 2020
The eligibility criteria required for the GMAT 2020 are as follows:
The education qualification required for the Graduate Management Admission Test 2020 is as follows:
- All those applicants who are applying for the Post Graduate Course, he/ she must have completed their Graduation from any recognized University of
If you want to know more about the Educational Qualification Required for GMAT Examination 2020, kindly go through the official website and check it over there.
The age limit required to fill the application form of GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)2020 is as follows:
- The minimum age required to fill the application form is 18 years.
- There is no upper age limit required to apply for the admission in MBA.
For more details, visit the official website and read the details which are provided over there.
Any country applicants may apply for the Graduate Management Admission Test. There is no boundation required for the GMAT 2020.
Application Form Fee/ Examination Form Fee:
The application form fee required for the Graduate Management Admission Test 2020 is as follows:
- The application form fee for GMAT 2020 Examination is the US $250. According to this, an Indian applicants should pay the application fee is 17927.88/-.
- The application form fee can be paid either by online or offline.
- The online mode to make the payment is Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Master Card/ Net Banking/ Visa Card/ JCB Card and American Card.
- The offline modes are Money Orders/ Cashier’s Cheque/ Personal Cheque. The offline payment can be payable at the Pearson VUE – GMAT and it must be drawn on a US Bank.
For more details related to this, visit the official website and check the required details which are available at the official website.
The important dates required for the Graduate Management Admission Test 2020 is as follows:
- Firstly you should know that there is no fixed date to fill the application form.
- The application form of GMAT can be filled throughout the year.
- Whenever applicants are able to give the required test, they may fill the application form.
- Applicants can give the test after filling the application form two to three months or 16 days or 24 hours before the GMAT Examination. For better, you should choose the date which are available after 2 – 3 months.
These are the details related to the GMAT 2020 Application Form.
About the GMAT Examination:
The exam pattern required for the GMAT 2020 Examination is as follows:
|Name of the subject||Total Number of Questions||Total Time Allotted|
|Analytical Writing Section||1 question/ topic||30 minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 questions||30 minutes|
|Quantitative||31 questions||62 minutes|
|Verbal Reasoning||36 Questions||65 minutes|
|Total||80 questions||187 minutes (3 hours 7 minutes)|
GMAT Application Form 2020
The Graduate Management Admission Test 2020 Application Form is available at the official website. Applicants can register themselves by three modes, i.e. Online, Phone and Postal Mail.By online mode you can fill the application form by the following modes which are given below in this page. So let us see the steps which are as given below:
- First of visit the official website. The link is provided here in this page.
- Click on this link.
- Now you will be at the official website of GMAT.
- Then search the GMAT option and click on it.
- As you click on it, a new page will open where you have to read the instructions, click on Register for the FMAT Exam or Register as a Test Taker with Disabilities (if applicable).
- Again read the instructions which are available over there.
- Then click on Register for the GMAT Exam.
- Then read the following details which are present over there.
- Now enter your First name, Last name, Email Address, Password, Confirm Password and then click on Create Account button.
- Now you will get the registration number and password.
- Again click on Login Button and enter your required details.
- Now fill the application form by filling the details like your father’s name, mother’s name, educational qualification, etc.
- Choose your examination date.
- Now upload the documents.
- Then make the payment.
- Now recheck the application form once again.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Download that submitted application form and take the print out of it and keep it safely for the further use in future.
Above given are the steps to fill the Application Form of GMAT 2020.
This examination can be given 5 times in a year. Applicants can appear for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) about total 8 times in their whole life. For more related details you may go through the official website and read the complete details required for the Graduate Management Admission Test 2020.