GSI Ordinary Grade Driver Recruitment 2019:
GSI which stands for Geological Surevey of India has advertize regarding the 37 GSI Driver recruitment under the ministry of Mines. The application are invited for the filling up of Ordinary Grade Driver in the field area of Southern regions like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry. So, the candidates who are interested and having eligible conditions for the post can apply through the official website http://www.gsi.gov.in/ of GSI i.i. Geological Surevey of India. The selection of the candidates can be done by written tests and practical basis for the related post. Candidates will be posted for two years trail period.
Latest GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
|Origination Name||Geological Surevey of India|
|Recruitment Name||GSI Recruitment|
|Adversiment Name||225/A. 12026/1/12/Gr.C/PMB|
|NO. Of Vacancy||37|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Goa, Tamilnadu, Puducherry and Kerala|
Category wise vacancies are as follows:
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Region wise Vacancies are as follows:
|Region||No. of Vacancy|
|Karnataka and Goa||10|
|TamilNadu and Puducherry||4|
Eligibility Criteria required for GSI Grade Driver:
Educational Qualification for GSI Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply those who have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- Candidates must possess a Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle ( LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) and must have experience of three years driving in driving trucks, jeeps or tractors.
Age Limit for GSI Recruitment 2019:
The upper age limit for GSI vacancy candidate is 25 years and 40 years for departmental candidates. Age slackening for candidates depends as per department norms.
GSI Grade Driver Salary:
Candidates clearing written as well as practical exam will get monthly salary upto Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- in the pay level 2.
Selection Process for GSI Grade driver:
The hiring of the candidates will be based on an open competitive examination which is conducted by GSI which includes the written skill test and Practical.
GSI Application Process:
The candidates can apply for the vacancy of GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 only through offline mode. The candidate can submit their application forms within 60 days from the releasing date of advertisement notice to date 22-06-2019. The candidates belonging to Northern Region States can submit their application form within the 90days from the releasing date of advertisement notice.
Important Date for GSI Recruitment 2019:
- Application Starting Date – 22nd April, 2019
- Submission Late Date – 22nd June, 2019
- Written Exam Date – Update soon
How to download the Application form:
The candidates can download the form from the official website of GSI i.e. https://www.gsi.gov.in/ also the candidate can use the following links for downloading the application form:
- GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Geological Survey of India Driver Jobs Application Form
After downloading the form the candidates have to fill the form and send it to the following address:\The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068.
Syllabus for GSI Written Test:
- Candidates able to read English numerals and figures.
- Candidates have knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- Candidates are able to identify the vehicle’s defects and perform minor repairs.
- Candidates should have knowledge of changing wheels and correctly filling the tires.
Period of probation: 02 (two) years
Official Website Click here
Official Notification Click here