HARCO admit card 2019 (Haryana cooperate bank)
Haryana cooperative bank hall tickets 2019 :
Haryana latest banks jobs admit card 2019 has been released. HARCO banks jobs call letters has been out. Haryana cooperative bank has released a latest updates for the issue of the admit cards. All the candidates who have applied for the latest HARCO latest jobs can download the hall tickets for the preliminary exam. This is really very good news for all the candidates who have applied for these post. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. In this post we are going to discuss about all the latest updates and the important information about the admit card and the important dates about the preliminary exam. All the candidates can check for the important information from www.harcobank.org.in.
HARCO Bank Exam Details:
- Name of organization – Haryana cooperative bank. (HARCO bank)
- Job Role – Clerk,Jr Accountant,Sr Accountant,Asst Manager/ Development Officer
- Qualification – B.Com/B.A/B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/ M.Com/MA/PG
- Total Vacancies – 978 vacancies.
- Experience – Freshers/Experienced
- Salary – Rs.35,400-1,42,400/-month
- Job Location – Chandigarh
- Last Date – 31 August 2019
- Official website – www.harcobank.org.in
Haryana bank jobs call letters 2019 :
Call letters for the latest haryana jobs is going to be released very soon. All the candidates are advised to visit the official website of HARCO bank. All the candidates who wish to attend the written exam have to take the HARCO exam hall tickets compulsorily. HARCO bank call letters will be made available through the official website.
HARCO admit card important information :
The information that are available in the hall tickets are as given below.
- Candidates name.
- Candidates father name.
- Candidates date of birth.
- Hall ticket number.
- Exam center name.
- Time and dates of exam center.
- Venue of the exam center.
- Photo of candidate.
- Signature of candidate.
- Instruction for the candidates.
HARCO bank exam pattern 2019 :
Exam pattern for the latest HARCO bank latest senior accountant jobs will be as specified here all the candidates can get all the information about the section process from the below data.
Preliminary Examination (only for Clerk posts):
- The Preliminary exam is an online based objective type exam.
- The total time duration for the exam is 90 minutes
- There are totally 90 question in the question paper each question carries 1 mark.
- There are three sections in the question paper.
- Numeric ability.
- English language.
Main Examination (for Clerk):
- This is a online objective based exam.
- The total time duration for the exam is 150 minutes.
- Marks awarded for each correct answer will be 0.5 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers
Candidates can attempt the exam both in English and Hindi languages.
|Name of subject||Questions||Time|
HARCO bank exam center details 2019 :
Exam canters for the HARCO bank latest jobs will be as given below. The exam will be commenced in various cities across haryana state. These are the citites where the exam will conducted.
- Yamuna Nagar
How to download the written exam hall tickets :
- Candidates have to visit the official website of HARCO bank.
- Candidates have to search for the link to download the admit card 2019.
- After finding the link candidate can click on the link on clicking the link candidates will be directed to a webpage where candidate have to enter the registration I’d and the date of birth of the candidate.
- Then while clicking on submit button candidate will be able to view the admit card. If all the data present in the hall ticket are correct then candidates can download the admit card.
- If he finds any mistakes then he have to inform it to the officials of the HARCO bank.
- After taking the print out candidates can logout from the official website.
Haryana bank jobs exam date 2019 :
- Date for the prelims exam will be – not released.
- Mains exam date – not released.
- Result for the written exam – have to released.
Download Admit Card Available Soon
Recruitment Details Click Here
Official Website Click Here