HPCL recruitment 2019 ( Hindustan petroleum corporation limited )
HPCL latest recruitment notification 2019 :
HPCL latest recruitment 2019 has been released. HPCL latest recruitment for various post has been out. Hindustan petroleum corporation limited has released latest notification for the recruitment of fresher’s or experienced candidates for various posts. All the candidates who are interested towards these jobs can apply for these vacancies. So all the candidates can get the latest information from the official website. Here in this post we are going to discuss clearly about all the details about the latest HPCL recruitment. All the candidates who are willing to work in HPCL can apply for the latest jobs from the official website. All rh eligibility criteria and the other important information of the vacancies will be described here. All the eligible candidates can get the latest information about these jobs.
HPCL Recruitment Details:
- Job Role – Project Engineers/Others
- Qualification – B.E/B.Tech/LLB/M.Sc/MBA
- Experience – Experienced
- Total Vacancies – 164
- Salary – Rs.40,000-1,80,000/Month
- Job Location – Across India
- Last Date – 16 September 2019
HPCL latest jobs vacancies 2019 :
Vacancies for the HPCL latest recruitment 2019 will be as given below. There are totally 164 vacancies avaibale in the recruitment notification. No of vacancies for each and every post will be as given below candidates can know about this vacancies from the official website.
- For Project Engineer: Mechanical: 63 posts
- For Project Engineer: Civil: 18 posts
- For Project Engineer: Electrical: 25 posts
- For Project Engineer: Instrumentation: 10 posts
- For Refinery Engineer: Chemical: 10 posts
- For Law Officer: 4 posts
- For Quality Control Officer: 20 posts
- For Human Resource Officer: 8 posts
- For Fire & Safety Officer: 6 posts
HPCL officer jobs eligibility criteria 2019 :
Eligibility criteria for Hindustan petroleum officer jobs 2019 will be given below. All the candidates who are willing to apply for these vacancies have to first satisfy the eligibility criteria that is given in the offi ial notification. The follow are the eligibility criteria for the latest HPCL jobs.
- Educational qualification :
- For Project Engineer –
- The candidates who have completed Graduation form a recognized university. ( Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil )
- For Refinery Engineer-Chemical:
- The candidate who have completed B.E or B.tech from the recognized university in the following branches (Chemical, Petrochemical,Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining)
- For Law Officer:
- The candidates who have done 3-year full-time course in law after graduation or 5-year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved colleges.
- For Quality Control Officer:
- Th candidates who completed Two-year full-time regular M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) from AICTE approved institute.
- For HR Officer:
- The candidates who have completed Two-year full-time regular M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) from AICTE approved college.
- For Fire & Safety Officer:
- The candidates who have pursued Full-time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved institute
- Age limit :
There are age limit for different posts in the recent HPCL recruitment. So the candidates have to check then carefully before apply for the recruitment.
- For Project Engineer/Refinery Engineer/Law Officer: Maximum age 28 years
- For Quality Control Officer/ Human Resource Officer/ Fire & Safety Officer: Maximum age 30 years
- Age Relaxation for he candidates will be
- 5 years for SC & ST
- 3 years for OBC-NC
- 10 years for PwBD (UR)
- 13 years for PwBD (OBC-NC)
- 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates.
- 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
HPCL latest recruitment payscale details :
- For Quality Control Officer: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/Month
- For Others: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/Month
Hindustan petroleum officer jobs application fee 2019 :
- For UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates: Rs.590/-
- For SC, ST & PwBD candidates: No Fees
HPCL application fee payment mode :
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates can use credit card or debit card for pay the online form fee.
HPCL project officer jobs selection process :
Selection process of the latest HPCL recruitment include the following stages of selection process. So all the candidates have to qualify in all these stage in order to get the job in HPCL. The selection process includes.
- written test
- group task
- moot court (only for law officers) etc.
HPCL recruitment important dates :
- The date for releasing the official notification was – 17th august 2019.
- Starting date for the filling the online application form will be – 19 August 2019
- Last date for submitting the online application -16 September 2019
How to apply for HPCL officer jobs 2019 :
- Candidates have to visit the official website of HPCL.
- Candidates have to look for the link to fill the online application form.
- After the link was found candidates have to click on it.
- Then the candidates will be allowed to register for the latest job vacancies.
- After registering candidates have to cluck on the login button and then start fill the online application form.
- After the application is found then he have to upload some document into the official website.
- Then the candidate are supposed to pay the application fee.
- After the payment is successfully they can preview the application once and click on the submit button.
- Candidate can download the application form for future use.
- Finally logout from the official website.
Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here