IBPS PO Result 2020:
As the IBPS PO examination is conducted in three phases. The first two phases are conducted online and the last phase is the Interview round. The results of each phase will be released separately.
- The results of the IBPS PO 2020 online Preliminary will be declared on the month of November 2020.
- The results of the IBPS PO 2020 Online mains are schedule to declare on January 2020.
- The final results of the Interview round will be declared on January-February 2020.
The exam and tentative result dates of IBPS PO 2020 is as follows:
|IBPS PO 2020 Preliminary exam date||12 th, 13 th, 19 th and 20 th of October 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Preliminary exam result||13th November 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Main exam date||30th November|
|IBPS PO 2020 Main exam result||December 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Interview round date||January 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Interview round result||January-February 2020|
How to download the results of IBPS PO 2020 exam?
- Visit the official website of https://www.ibps.in
- Search for the link of required result.
- Enter Registration ID and Password/ Date of birth.
- Check whether you have qualified.
- Download the results.
Details on the scorecard:
- Details of the candidate – Name, Category and Date of birth.
- Name of the candidate.
- Name of the exam and its year.
- Form number.
- Maximum score and marks obtain by the candidate.
- Cut-off score of the exam.
The Overall Cut-off marks of IBPS PO Preliminary exam of 2018:
The overall Cut-off of IBPS PO Main exam 2018:
Note: Cut-off marks will differ from exam to exam. There is a separate cut off mark for each phase. The cut off marks of the Preliminary exam will be different from the Main exam.
IBPS PO marking process:
IBPS PO Marking of Preliminary round
- Total 100 marks are allotted to this paper.
- There the three sections. Each section carries 20 marks.
- The paper consists of 100 questions.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- 25 mark will be deduced each in case of incorrect answer.
- The score of this round will not be added to the final round. This is just a qualifying round.
- There is a section wise cut-off as well as overall cut-off. Candidate has to obtain both the cut-off in order to qualify for the next round (Main examination).
IBPS PO Marking of Main round
- Total 155 marks is allotted to this paper.
- Total five sections are there in this round
- The paper consists of 155 questions.
- 1 mark is allotted for each objective question and 25 marks is allotted for 2 descriptive question.
- For each incorrect answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- This round holds total 80% in the final decision making process.
- There is sectional as well as overall cut- off that is required to meet in order to qualify for next round (Interview).
IBPS PO Marking of Interview round
- Total 100 marks is allotted to this round.
- Candidates from un-reserved category (General) need to score at least 40% in order to qualify.
- Candidate from reserved category namely ST, SC, OBC etc. need to score at 35% in this round
- This round carries 20% weightage in the final decision making process.
Steps to download the answer key of IBPS PO 2020 examination:
The answer key for each set (Set A, set B, Set C etc.) will be available in the official website of IBPS. Candidates can download the answer keys to calculate their marks.
- Visit the official website https://www.ibps.in
- Search for the link ‘IBPS PO 2020 Answer key’. Once found click on it.
- Download the PDF file of answer key.
Results of IBPS PO 2020:
The results of IBPS PO 2020 will be announced on the official website of IBPS. Candidates can check their results from here https://www.ibps.in
|Recruitment Details||Click here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus||Click here|
|How to prepare for IBPS PO Exam||Click here|
|IBPS PO Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|