IBPS RRB 2020 Admit Card:
The Admit cards of IBPS RRB 2020 will be resealed now. The Institute of Banking Personnel will be releasing separate admit cards for different RRB posts. The admit cards for IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Office Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Grade II and III, will be available a week or two prior to the exam day. There are more than 10190 vacancies for Officers and Office Assistance (Multipurpose) that are up for grabs. The exams will be held on online mode.
IBPS RRB Admit card 2020 :
Download IBPS RRB Admit card 2020 is released now and candidates can now download Admit card for IBPS RRB recruitment 2020 admit card download. IBPS RRB Exam date 2020 for latest jobs is released. Download now admit card for IBPS RRB Jobs is available now IBPS RRB Exam date is declare. Here we will provide direct link to download IBPS RRB Hall ticket 2020 for all those candidates who wish to give exam for this recruitment. IBPS RRB Recruitment admit card download now directly from given link here below to download call letter for IBPS RRB Exam 2020.
The Exam calendar of IBPS RRB 2020 is as follows:
|Application form and fee payment of IBPS RRB 2020||1st July, 2020 to 21st July, 2020|
|Admit card for Officer Scale I||8th September 2020|
|Admit card for Officer Assistant||September 2020|
|IBPS RRB 2020 Officer Scale I ,Preliminary Exam||12th and 13th September 2020|
|IBPS RRB 2020 Office Assistant, Preliminary Exam||19th, 20th and 26th September 2020|
|Results of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistant, Preliminary Exam||October 2020|
|Admit Card for IBPS Officer Assistant, Officer Scale 1, 2 ,3 Main exam 2020||5th October 2020|
|IBPS RRB 2020 Officer Scale 2, 3 Main Exam||18th October 2020|
|IBPS RRB 2020 Office Assistant Main Exam||October/November 2020|
|IBPS RRB 2020 Officer Scale 1, 2 Main Results||October/November 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Office Assistant Main Results||October/November 2020|
|Interview Round Admit Card||October/November 2020|
|Interview of IBPS RRB 2020 Officer Scale 1, 2, 3||October/November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2021|
Reopened Dates –
Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application – 26th October 2021
Last Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application – 9th November 2021
Prelims Exam for Officer Scale I – 31st December 2021
Prelims Exam for Office Asst (Multi Purpose) – 2nd and 4th January 2021
IBPS RRB Officers-Scale I, II, and III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Exam 2020:
The online preliminary exam of IBPS RRB 2020 is schedule to be held on August, 2020. The Main examination of IBPS RRB 2020 will take place on September, 2020.
The admit card of all the exams will be available a week or two before the examination date. The date, day, time and address of the exam venue will be mentioned in the Admit Card. Qualified candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of IBPS i.e. https://ibps.in/
Steps to download IBPS RRB 2020 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. https://ibps.in/
- Click on the link that states- Call letter for CRP RRB VIII.
- Enter the registered Registration ID, Password/Date of Birth (Provided at the time of registration) and the Capcha.
- Click on submit.
- The Admit card of IBPS RRB 2020 examination will be displayed.
- Check the details on the admit card
- Download the Admit Card.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, for a hassle free download of the admit cards.
- Candidates can call the official IBPS helpline no. 1800 222 366/1800 103 4566 for any Admit card related problems or otherwise.
- Candidate are advised to call between 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and not to call on Sundays, Saturdays and any bank holidays applied to the state of Maharastra.
- Candidates can also write their complains to https://cgrs.ibps.in/open.php
Details on the Admit card of IBPS RRB 2020:
- Name of the candidate.
- Registration no. of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Photo of the candidate.
- Password provided at the time of registration.
- Name of the exam center.
- Address of the exam center.
- Date, Day and Time of exam.
- Name of the post that the candidate has applied for.
- A blank box for signature and thumb impression.
- Another blank box for the signature of the Invigilator.
- Another space to paste a colored, clear and recent passport size of the candidate.
Documents to bring on the day of examination :
- Admit card.
- A recent colored, clear and an undamaged passport size photo of the candidate.
- ID proof, for example: Pan Card/ Adhaar Card/ Driving License etc.
Facts to know about IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates should carry the Admit card at the exam venue on the day of exam. Without the Admit card the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Ration card and E- Adhaar card will not be considered as a valid ID proof.
- Admit cards will only be available in the official website of IBPS. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates by post/ courier.
- Details on the ID proof should match with the details provided at the time of IBPS RRB registration. Any dissimilarities caught can barred the candidate to attempt the exam.
- All the signatures (on the Admit card, attendance sheet etc.) of the candidate should match with another.
- Food items, beverages are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Jewelry, mobile phone, paper, pencil box or pouch, calculator or any other technical gazettes are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Any misconduct, false impersonation or using any unfair means in the exam hall, will debarred the candidate to attempt the exam.
Admit Card Download Officer Scale II And III Click Here
Download PET Admit Card Other Posts Click Here