Indian army recruitment 2019 Havildar recruitment notification
Indian army latest recruitment 2019 :
Indian army latest jobs 2019 has been released. Latest recruitment for the latest recruitment 2019 has been out. All the candidates who are willing to work in Indian at can apply for these jobs. Indian army has released a latest notification for the recruitment of the candidates for various havildar jobs. All the candidates have to visit the official website for filling the application form of havildar recruitment 2019. All the information such as important dates vacncies details and other kinds of information that is mentioned in the official notification will be discussed here in this post. All the candidates have to read the complete notification before applying the havildar notification. All the eligible candidates can apply for the latest jobs form this recruitment.
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Name Of the Organization – Indian Army
- Posts Name – Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC)
- Total Posts – 20 Posts
- Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form – 1st October 2019 (10:00 AM)
- End Date To Submit – 30th October 2019 till 5:00 PM
- Category – Central Government Jobs
- Application Mode – Online
- Selection Process – Written Test, Interview, and PET
- Job Location – Across India
- Official Site – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian army latest jobs vacancies details 2019 :
The no of vacancies available in the latest jobs recruitment are as given below. The number of jobs available are 20 vacancies. The name of the vacancies are havildar jobs.
- Indian army havildar – 20 vacancies.
Indian army latest jobs eligibility criteria :
Educational qualification :
- All the candidates who have completed BA/B.SC from the mathematics from a recognized college.
- Candidates who have completed 12th class or equivalent form the recognized board can apply for these jobs.
Age limit :
- Civilian Candidates: The candidates whose age is between 20 – 25 years can apply for these jobs.
- In-Service Candidates: The candidates who are below 28 years can apply for these jobs.
Indian army havildar jobs selection process :
The selection process for the latest recruitment will be as given below. The different levels of the selection process are as given below. The different stages are as given below.
- Physical Fitness Test,
- Screening test
- Written Examination.
Indian army payscale details 2019 :
- The payscale for all the selected candidates will be based on the Government norms.
Indian army latest recruitment important documents :
- Education qualification certificates including matriculation certificate.
- Personal details, including permanent address with PIN Code.
- Verification/ domicile certificate.
- Have a personal valid e-mail and should have a personal mobile number
How to apply for Indian army havildar jobs 2019 :
- Candidate have to visit the official website of teachers recruitment board.
- After entering into the official website candidates have to search for the link to fill the application form.
- Candidates after finding the link candidates can click on it then the candidates have to register into the official website.
- Now candidates have to fill all the field in the registration form in order to complete the registration process.
- After the registration process is done candidates have to click on the apply now button.
- After that candidates have to fill all the field of the application form.
- Candidate have to upload the documents like photo and signature of the candidates.
- And then candidates have to pay the application fee after uploading the certificates.
- Now the candidates are allowed to preview the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Candidate can take the print out of the application form.
- After that candidates have to log out form the official website.
Indian army havildar important link :
Apply Online Click Here
Official notification Click Here
Official website Click Here
Indian army latest jobs important dates :
- Release of the official notification – 1st October 2019.
- Starting dates for filling the online application : 1st October 2019.
- Last date for submitting the online form : 30th October 2019.