Indian army Soldier GD Recruitment 2020 Application form:
Indian army soldier (GD) General Duty (Women Military Police) latest jobs 2020 has been released. Latest recruitment for the latest recruitment 2020 has been out. All the candidates who are willing to work in Indian army at can apply for these jobs. Indian army has released a latest notification for the recruitment of the candidates for various Soldier GD Posts. All the candidates have to visit the official website for filling the application form of Soldier GD recruitment 2020. All the information such as important dates vacancies details and other kinds of information that is mentioned in the official notification will be discussed here in this post. All the candidates have to read the complete notification before applying the Soldier GD notification. All the eligible candidates can apply for the latest jobs form this recruitment. Indian army Soldier GD application form 2020 candidates can apply online for these latest post. Indian army has been released a notification for these Soldier GD jobs 2020. Candidates can apply for these posts before last date.
Indian Army GD Recruitment 2020 full details
Soldier General Duty (GD) Vacancies 2020
|Origination Name||Indian Army|
|Recruitment Name||Indian Army Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Soldiar General Duty (Women Military Police)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||99 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||In India|
|Age Limit||17 ½ – 21 Years|
Educational Qualification for Indian Army GD Recruitment 2020:
Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
Physical Standard –
Height – 152 cms
Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards.
Chest Expansion – The candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05 cms.
Age limit for Indian Army GD Recruitment 2020:
Minimum age limit – 17 ½ Years
Maximum age limit – 21 Years
Important date for Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2020:
Starting date to apply online – 27th July 2020
Last date to apply online – 31st August 2020
How to apply for Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, carefully read all the guidelines given for registering and then proceed further.
- If you are a new user, click on the Registration tab. On clicking, the registration table window will open and all the places given in that application form have to be filled.
- Give all the personal information exactly as given in the “matric” certificate.
- Candidates should be sure that the phone number and email given during the registration process should be completely private and operational. Giving others e-mailIDs or phone numbers is strictly prohibited.
- Make sure all the information is filled in correctly and after that, click on the Save tab.
- Once you are registered on the Indian Army website, a one-time password will be sent to your e-mail and mobile number.
- After this, for successful registration, enter that OTP and then the profile of the candidate will be created by the system.
- The registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various entries.
- After the registration process, your e-mail id will be your username / username, but the candidates should keep their own password. All candidates are advised to remember their username and password.
- If you already have an account on the website, you can login by entering your username and password.
- After this, your profile page will open, you can see your dashboard on screen.
- Click “Continue” for the registration / login page.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|