INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2019
About Indian Army
Indian Army recruitment 2019 online application form for latest jobs in India. Latest Indian Army open rally bharti for all states jobs update is here now for all India candidates. Indian Army Open bharti rally 2019 update is here for all India candidates to find latest jobs in Indian Army. Latest Indian Army soldier recruitment apply online for top jobs, Indian army officer post recruitment forms online
Indian Army is the land based branch of the largest component of Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of an Indian Army. The Indian Army was founded on 1st April, 1895. It is the part of Indian Armed Forces. It have its headquarter at New Delhi in India. The motto of Indian Army is “Service Before Self”. The main mission of Indian Army is to ensure national security and national unity, shielding the nation from external bellicosity and internal terrorizations and the most important one is maintaining peace and security within its borders. So for doing something for our motherland is the best thing in us.
Indian Army Recruitment 2019
The Indian Army invites the vacancy for the recruitments of for various posts in Indian Army. The Indian Army has recently announces the notification for the recruitment of Soldier and Short Service Commission Officer vacancies. The interested candidates must read the notification before applying to the post. The details related to the posts of Soldier and Short service Commission Officer is given in this article.
On 9th July, 2019, the Indian Army announced the job notification to hire the candidates who had completed 8th, 10th, 12th are eligible for the post of soldier at various districts. The interested and eligible candidates may read the complete notification before applying to the post of Soldier in Indian Army. The related for the position of Soldier in Indian Army is given in this page or article. There is various duties under soldier category. The categories under solider vacancy are Solider General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ Store keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman (All Arms).
On 11th July, 2019, the Indian Army announced the job notification to hire the candidates who completed their Graduation in any field for the position of Short Service Commission Officer. Actually, for this post, candidates will be sent for training for 49 weeks at Officers Training Academy (OTA) in Chennai. The candidates who passed this 49 weeks training period, will be hire as a Short Service Commission Officer in Indian Army for the year 2019. This vacancy is especially for Unmarried male and female candidates. The candidate shall not allow for marrying during the training period. So before filling an application form for the Short Service Commission Officer, must read the complete notification and if you are satisfied with it, then apply for the post.
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Detail
The detail related to the post of Soldier and Short Service Commission Officer is given in this section. The interested candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying to any of the above posts. The basic details related to the above posts are given in the format of table. The table will contain the name of the authority, name of the post, total number of vacancy, job location, and application begin date, last date to apply and many more things. The details are given below:
Detail required for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2019
|Name of the conducting authority||Join Indian Army|
|Name of the post||Soldier|
|Total number of vacancy||7 vacancies|
|Age limit||17.5 years to 21 years|
|Application form fee||0 (zero)|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th|
|Location for Job||Darjeeling, Dakshin Dinajpur, Malda, Uttar Dinajpur, Koch Bihar, Jalpaiguri|
|Starting Date to fill an Application Form||9th July, 2019|
|Last date to fill an Application Form||20th August, 2019|
Detail required for Indian Army Short Service Officer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the conducting authority||Join Indian Army|
|Name of the post||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Total number of vacancy||55 vacancies|
|Age limit||19 years to 25 years|
|Application form fee||0 (zero)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Location for Job||All over India|
|Starting date to fill an Application Form||11th July, 2019|
|Last date to fill an Application form||8th August, 2019|
Educational Qualification Required for Indian Army Recruitment 2019
After reading the basic details required for the posts of Soldier and Short Service Commission Officer in the Indian Army Recruitment for the year 2019, now read out the educational qualification required for the posts of Soldier and Short Service Commission Officer in Indian Army is given ahead.
The educational qualification required for the post of Soldier in Indian Army Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should passed class 8th with minimum 33% marks from an authorized school.
- The candidates should hold the pass certificate for class 10th with minimum 50% marks from an authority board.
- The candidates can hold the pass certificate for class 12th with at least 40% marks in each subject.
- The candidates must have English subject in class 10th and 12th.
The educational qualification of the candidates will decide the post for which they will suits.
Educational Qualification required for the post of Short Service Commission Officer in Indian Army Recruitment 2019
- Candidates, who hold the Graduation degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university/ college, can fill an application form for the required post.
Related Recruitment In Indian Army:
|Recruitment||Check Details and apply Online|
|UP Indian Army rally Bharti 2019-20||Click Here|
|Siliguri Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019-20||Click Here|
|Bihar Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019-20||Click Here|
|Indian Army TES Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2019 application form||Click Here|
|Indian Territorial Army Officer recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|Territorial Army Bharti Exam date||Click Here|
|Territorial Army Bharti Admit card download||Click Here|
Age Limit Required for Indian Army recruitment 2019
The age limit required for the post of Soldier in Indian Army Recruitment 2019 is 17.5 years to 21 years. The minimum age to fill an application form is 17 years and 6 months and maximum age required to fill an application form for the post of Soldier is 21 years.
The age limit required for the post of Short Service Commission Officer is 19 years to 25 years. The minimum age to apply for the Officer post in Indian Army is 19 years and maximum age to apply for the post of Officer in Indian Army is 25 years.
The age relaxation will be provided as per guidelines written in the notification.
Selection Procedure Required for Indian Army Recruitment 2019
The selection procedure for the posts of Soldier and Short Service Commission Officer in Indian Army Recruitment for the year 2019 is given below:
Selection Procedure required for the post of Soldier in Indian Army Recruitment 2019 is:
- Written Test (objective type questions)
- Medical test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
The candidates, who are selected for the post of Soldier, will have to pass the above examinations rounds of Indian Army. The candidate, who passes the written test, will be call for next level of examination, i.e. for Medical test. After passing Medical Test, he will call for PFT (Physical Fitness Test) and PMT (Physical Measurement Test).
Selection procedure for the post of Short Service Commission Officer in Indian Army Recruitment 2019 is:
- Firstly, HQ of MoD (Army) will have the right to shortlist the candidates. The candidates who are shortlisted, they will get the centre for SSB interview on their email address or on the mobile number which was filled during the application form.
- After the allotment of Centres, candidates have to log in to the website and select for the date of SSB interview.
- The centres where SSB interview will take place are Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab).
- The SSB interview will be in two stages. Those who clear stage 1st will go to stage 2nd. Those who fail in stage 1st shall be return back to their home.
- The duration of SSB interview is for 5 days.
- After clearing the SSB interview, candidate will be sent for medical test. After passing in the Medical test, he/ she will get a training letter for the required post. The training will be continued for 49 weeks.
- No fee will required for training. The Government will pay for it.
Steps to fill an Application Form Required for Indian Army Recruitment 2019
After reading the basic details now let start the steps to fill an application form for the posts of Soldier and Short Service Commission Officer recruitment in Indian Army 2019. The steps are:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Join Indian Army, i.e. joinindainarmy.nic.in.
- Search for recruitment which you want to apply for.
- Click on it.
- A new page will open where you have to read the notification and click on proceed.
- Now click on new registration and fill the details like your name, email address, a valid mobile number and other details and click on submit button.
- Now you will be registered.
- Again go back to page and fill the registration number and password and click on login button.
- Now fill the rest of details and upload the documents which will ask at that time.
- Now finally check the details which you have filled and then click on submit button.
- After submitting an application form, download it.
- After downloading, take two printout of a submitted application form.
- The first copy of the application form duly signed and self-attested, affixed photograph will be carried while appearing for the SSB interview. The second copy of application form will be kept by the candidate for their reference.
For more details visit the official website of Join Indian Army, i.e. www.joinindainarmy.nic.in.
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in