Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2019:
Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2019
Indian Army invites applications form for the unmarried male candidates for the TES (Technical Entry Scheme) 42nd Course January 2020 for the Grant of Permanent Commission. The interested and eligible male candidates can only apply online from 10th May, 2019 to 8th June, 2019. The male candidates, who have passed the examination of 10+2 with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army after completing 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training. Interested candidate may fill the application form for the Indian Army TES 42 before the last date.
Key points related to Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2019:
The male candidates, who are interested to fill the application form for the Indian Army 10+2 TES (Technical Entry Scheme) Recruitment 2019, must know the basic detail related to the TES (Technical Entry Scheme). The only unmarried male candidates can apply for this. This vacancy in the Indian Army is only for the male candidate. Before filling the form, candidate must know about the information related to the course. Candidates must have the information like age limit, educational qualification, time period for the course, selection procedure, etc. Interested candidate may read this article and come t know about key points related to Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course 42ndJanuary, 2020 after passing the standard 12th.
The important point related to the course is given below:
|Name of Organization||Join Indian Army|
|Conducting Authority||Government of India|
|Post name||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 42nd January 2020 Course|
|Total number of vacancy||90 post|
|Online filling of Application form start||10th May, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||8th June, 2019|
|Application form filling mode||Online|
|Examination Date||Notified soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified soon|
Age require for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2019:
The candidates, who are waiting to get a job in Indian Government Sector, are happy to hear and see the notification for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2019. The only male candidate may apply for this course. The age criteria require filling the application form for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
- A candidate must not be less than 16 years and 6 months and not more than 19 years and 6 months from the first day of the month in which the course is beginning, i.e. the candidate should not be born before 1st July, 2000 and should not be born after 1st July, 2003. The candidates, who are applying to this post, must have their age between 16 years and 6 months to 19 years and 6 months.
- The date of birth should be matched with the passing certificate of Matriculation or Secondary School. The Secondary School Leaving certificate will also consider for the date of birth of the candidate. The certificate should be recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an abstract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by the University which is authorized by the Indian Government.
- No other document shall be considered for the age proof.
- The only Matriculation certificate or 10+2 (Secondary) passed Certificate will be considered for the age proof.
Educational Qualification require for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2019:
The educational qualification requires for the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course 2020 is given as follows:
- The only those candidate who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum 70% marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from an authorized education boards.
- Suitability condition for manipulative PCM percentage of several state/ central boards will be built on marks obtained in class XII only.
The candidate must be passed class 12th with minimum 70% marks obtained.
Nationality detail require for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Requirement 2019:
For filling the application, candidate must know about the nationality criteria require for the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course is given as follows:
A candidate must either be a:
- citizen of Country India, or
- subject of Bhutan, or
- subject of Nepal, or
- Tibetian refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the purpose of permanently sitting in India, or
- person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
Given above, candidate belonging to above categories 2), 3), 4), and 5), shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India is necessary. They may be confessed to the examination conditionally subject to the essential certificate actuality given to him by the Government before assertion of result by SSB or joining training.
Fee require for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Requirement 2019:
Interested candidates, who are waiting to fill the application form for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course are pleased to know that there will be no fee require filling the application form, i.e. no candidate will have to pay no rupee for the application form.
Selection procedure for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Requirement 2019:
Before filling the application form, candidate must know about the selection process for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2020 course. The selection process are-
- Shortlisting of Applicants: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reverse the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied. When the shortlisting of the candidates is done, then centre allotment will be furtive to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log into the website and select their SSB dates, for which first come first serve.
- The only candidates who are shortlisted depending on the cut off percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres, i.e. Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Authority will send the call up letter for SSB interview process on the candidate’s registered email ID and on SMS only.
- Candidates will be appears for two rounds for selection procedure. Candidate who clear the round 1 will go for appear the round 2nd. Those who are fail in round 1, they will be returned on the same day. The SSB interview duration is 5 days that candidate must appear for the interview which is continue till 5 days. If a candidate fails in the first day, he will send back to home.
- After clearing all rounds, candidate will go for medical test. Candidate must have no objection with this.
For more detail related to the selection procedure, kindly visit the official website of Indian Army, i.e. www.joinindianarmy.gov.in.
- The candidate must be in good health and physically and mentally fit.
- A candidate must not be suffering from any type of disease.
- There should be no evidence of weak constitution, or a defect in the body or he is underweight or overweight.
- The minimum height requires is 157.5 ems. The candidate belonging to the North Eastern regions of India (Garhwal and Kumaon) will be 5 ems less. If the candidate is belonging to the Lakshadweep will give 2 ems less in the height.
- The total time of training will be 5 years.
- 1) Basic Military Training: This will be for 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)
- 2) Technical Training: a) Phase-1 (Pre Commission Training): three years (CME Pune or MCTE or MCEME Secunderabad), b) Phase-2 (Post Commission Training): one year (CME Pune or MCTE or MCEME Secunderabad).
Steps to fill application form for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Requirement 2019:
The candidates, who wanted to fill the application form, must know the steps which is necessary for the requirement. These steps are given below:
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Army, i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now register yourself and start filling the application form require for the Indian Army 10+2 TES recruitment 2019.
- After filling the application form submit it.
- Take 2 print out of the submit application form and keep one application form with yourself and send the second printout with the attached document to the registered office in New Delhi.
For more detail, kindly visit the official website of Join Indian Army, i.e. www.joinindianarmy.gov.in.
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Official Notification Click Here