INDIAN COAST GUARD ADMIT CARD 2019 DOWNLOAD NAVIK (DB) 10TH ENTRY – 01/ 2020 BATCH ADMIT CARD
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Notification
The Notification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 is being over. This application was released by the Ministry of Defence (Join Indian Coast Guard) for the male applicants only for the post of Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook and Steward)) in Indian Coast Guard which is an Armed Force of the Union. All those applicants who had completed their High School (Class 10th) they are eligible for it. This is the great opportunity for a male applicant to get a job at Indian Coast Guard Department. This job is the Government Job. All those applicants who had submitted their application form correctly at the official website of Join Indian Coast Guard, they are now eligible to download their Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019 by clicking on the link which is given below here in this page.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019 Detail
The details regarding for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2019 is provided below under this section. All the interested candidates should check the details which are available here. The details regarding for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2019 like Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection procedure, Application Form Fee, Nationality and many other details are given below in the format of table which is as follows:
|Name of the conducting organization||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019|
|Type of job||Government Job|
|Name of the post||Navik (Cook & steward)|
|Educational qualification||Any 10th passed|
|Age limit||18 years to 22 years|
|Selection procedure||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination|
|Starting date to fill an application form||30th October, 2019|
|Last date to fill an application form||8th November, 2019|
|Date of issuing an admit||Available now|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card for Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) 2019 is now available at the official website of Join Indian Coast Guard. All those interested and eligible applicants who had successfully filled and submitted application form only at the Join Indian Coast Guard Official website they are now able to download their Indian Coast Guard Navik Examination’s Admit Card 2019 which is only available at the official website. Applicants should download the Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Admit Card before the date of an examination. The link for admit card downloading will be activated only for few, i.e. till for 22nd November, 2019. So all the eligible candidates should download their admit card before the ending date.
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019
Here, in this section you will come to know that steps required for downloading the Admit Card of Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2019 are given below. Follow the steps which are given below:
- Visit at the official website by clicking on the link which is given below.
- Now you will be at the home page of the official website.
- Then search for the link of Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019 and click on this link.
- After that enter your registration number or email id and date of birth and the given captcha.
- Then click on login button.
- Your e – admit card will be opened at that page. Read out the details and download it.
- Once the download is completed then take print out of it and keep it in a safe place.
Above given steps are required to download the Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Admit Card 2019.
Details Mention in an Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Admit Card 2019
The details which are mention in an admit card of Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2019 are provided below here.
- Name of a candidate
- Gender of a candidate
- Date of birth of an applicant
- Father’s name of applicant/ mother’s name of applicant
- Candidate’s Registration number/ Roll number
- Candidate’s User Id
- Name of the examination
- Name of an examination centre
- Address of examination centre
- Timing of an examination
- Date of an examination
- Duration of examination
- Reporting time for an examination
- Applicant’s scanned photograph
- Time allotted for the examination
- Space available for the signature of an applicant
- Space available for the signature of Invigilator
- Important instructions related to the examination
The above given details are mention in an admit card of Indian Coast Guard.
Things to be carried at Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Examination Centre
The list of important documents which should be carried at the examination centre of Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Examination 2019 which are as follows:
- Blue background passport size photograph (seven (7) pieces)
- E- Admit Card (which you had downloaded)
- Blue ball pen (2 pens)
- Any identity proof. The identity proof is can be any one of the given proof which are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Bank passbook with photograph attached on it
- Any valid college id
- Any id issued by any Gazetted Officer of India.
The above given documents are necessary to be brought at the examination centre. If any candidate is forget to bring any of the given document then they are not allow to attend an examination. So you should check all the documents before leaving your home/ house for an examination. These documents are necessary to bring at the examination centre. For more details you should visit at the official website.
Examination date for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 2019
The examination will conduct at the end of this month, i.e. at the end of November, 2019. Applicants should be prepared for the upcoming examination and download your admit card before the date of closing, i.e. 22nd November, 2019. Applicants should prepare for an examination and must carry the above given documents for an examination. The examination will be done through pen and paper that is by offline mode.
Hope that above given details are helpful for you. If you want to know further more details, then visit at the official website by clicking on the link which is given below.
Download admit card Click here
Official Website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in