INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B. TECH CADET ENTRY SCHEME RECRUITMENT AND APPLICATION FORM 2019:
INDIAN NAVY B. TECH CADET ENTRY SCHEME RECRUITMENT 2019
Indian Navy Department is hiring the candidates for four year degree course (B. Tech) under the 10+2 Cadet entry Scheme for the year 2019 – 2020. Candidates consuming necessary qualifications can apply to the posts through the online mode. The application form should be filled online by visiting its official website of Indian Navy Department.
Indian Navy Cadet Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy is recruiting applicants for INA (Indian Naval Academy), Ezhimala, Kerala for four year degree course underneath the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The application form for Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry for January 2020 is available on its official website only. Interested candidates may fill the application form before the last date. More detail related to the post is given under this article (Blog).
The online filling of application form is open now. Eligible candidates after reading the complete notification, apply for the require course before the last date. The Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Cadet Entry course is only available for the male candidates, who are unmarried. The unmarried male can only apply for the Indian Navy four year course. There will be no examination related to the course. The merit list will be depend on candidates result in JEE main examination. The candidate who is applying for this course must appear for the JEE main examination 2019. On the basis of JEE main result, candidates will be called for SSB. SSB will be issued on the basis of JEE main examination which was held in this year.
Candidates suggested by the SSBs and he will be medically fit, and they will be selected for training in INA (Indian Naval Academy) Ezhimala, Kerala on All India Merit and total number of vacancies. The training will starts in January 2020.
INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B. TECH CADET ENTRY SCHEME RECRUITMENT DETAIL 2019:
Before applying to the course for B. Tech in Indian Navy Academy, candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the course. In this paragraph you will come to know about the basic detail related to recruitment of Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Cadet Entry Scheme January 2020. The online filling procedure for application form was started. Interested candidate after reading complete notification can fill the application form before last date. The related detail to the course is given in the following table:
|Name of Organization||Indian Naval Academy|
|Name of the course||Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Cadet January 2020|
|Course Location||Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Application Begin from||31st May, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||17th June, 2019|
|Age limit||16 year to 18 year|
|Educational Detail||12th passed with PCM|
INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B. TECH CADET ENTRY SCHEME RECRUITMENT 2019: Educational Qualification:
Applicants are advice that before filling the application, read out the complete notification require for the Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Cadet Entry Scheme January 2020. All eligible candidates may apply for this course before the last date. The educational qualification require for the B. Tech Course in Indian Naval Academy are given below:
- Candidates should be passed Senior Secondary Examination (12th) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% combined marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and must passed English with 50% marks either in class 10th or class 12th.
- Candidates, who have appeared for the JEE main examination 2019 for B.E. / B. Tech.
These are the educational qualification required for the course of Indian Navy.
INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B. TECH CADET ENTRY SCHEME RECRUITMENT 2019: Age Criteria:
The candidates, who are applying for the course provided by the Indian Naval Academy, should be born from 02nd July 2000 to 01st January 2003. Both of these dates are inclusive. The candidates, if filled wrong age in the application form; their application form will be rejected. So candidates must be born after 1st July 2000 and before 01ns January 2003. Both these dates are inclusive.
INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B. TECH CADET ENTRY SCHEME RECRUITMENT 2019: Physical Standard
Before applying for the course of B. Tech in Indian Naval Academy, candidate must know about the eligibility of physical standards. The physical standard contains the details for the candidate’s height, sight of eyes and many more. Candidates are requested to read the full notification before filling the application form for Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Cadet Entry Scheme January 2020. The course will starts from January 2020. Eligible candidates can fill the application form by visiting its official website of Indian Navy 2019.
The physical standard for the require course is given below:
- All eligible candidates recommended by SSB will have to go for medical test as per extent regulations. Candidates shall not provide any relaxation in medical standard. They will go for the medical test round, after that he will get the seat in require course.
- Candidates should not have any tattoo on his body. If they have a tattoo on the inner side of the forearm and on the reserve side of palm/ back side of the hand. Except these, if there is any tattoo find in the body, he will be rejected. More detail related to the guidelines of Tattoo is available on Indian Navy website, i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The candidates, height will be minimum 157 cms. Relaxation in height will be given as describe below:
|Area from which candidate belongs||Minimum Height Require
|Tribal from Ladakh Region||155|
|A & N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155|
|Bhutan, Sikkim, & North East Regions||152|
|Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumauni and Uttarakhand||152|
- The candidates should be unmarried. The only male candidates, who are unmarried, can apply for the course of B. Tech in Indian Navy department.
- The candidates, who are wants to apply for this course, should have minimum acceptable vision standards of 6/6. The 6/9 is for distant vision, correctable to 6/6 or6/6 with the help of glasses. The candidates should not be color blind or night blind.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B. TECH CADET ENTRY SCHEME 2019:
The selection will be done on the basis of SSB interview, which fill done for five days. The candidates will be called by All India Rank in JEE Main Examination. The candidate who is applying for this course must have appeared for the JEE Main examination 2019. He will select only on the merit list which is based on the All India Rank. If candidate passed in first day interview, will allow staying there and attending the rest all interview. If candidate fails in first day interview, he will go back to their home and not allow staying there. And if a candidate clears the entire five day interview, he will get the seat in Indian Naval Academy for the desired course.
Steps to fill the Application Form for INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B. TECH CADET ENTRY SCHEME 2019:
In this paragraph, you will come to know about the steps to fill the application form for Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Cadet Entry Scheme 2019. The steps are given below:
- Step 1: firstly candidate must know about the website of Indian Navy. The website is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Step 2: open the website in your computer. You are at the home page of Indian Navy website.
- Step 3: now you have to register yourself in the website. Once you are registered on it, you will get your registration id and password.
- Step 4: after registering yourself, fill the registered id and password and click on login button.
- Step 5: as you click on login button, the next page will open, where you have enter all your details like your name, father’s name, mother’s name, registered mobile number, valid email id and many more.
- Step 6: after entering all the detail correctly, now next step is to upload your necessary documents like 10th, 12th passed certificates, your digital signature, latest passport size photograph, and many important documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Step 7: submit the application form and download it.
- Step 8: after downloading the submitted application form, take a print out of it and safely keep it with yourself and bring it with you, when you will call for the interview.
Application form should be attached with the require documents and should be brought when you will call for the interview.
For more details, visit its official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
10+2 B.Tech Entry Admit Card Click Here
Official Website Click Here