Indian Navy sailors exam pattern and syllabus 2019
Indian Navy sailors syllabus and exam pattern :
Indian Navy latest jobs exam pattern is out. Syllabus for the Indian Navy SSR vacancies is available here. Indian navy has released an update for the exam pattern and the syllabus of Senior secondary recruits 2019. The candidates who have applied for the Indian navy latest sailor jobs can check this update in the official website. Candidates who are having a doubt on what to prepare for the Indian Navy SSR exam can sovle doubt’s by reading this post completely. Here in this posts the complete information about the exam pattern and as well as the syllabus for the Indian Navy SSR (sailor) jobs are discussed briefly. Latest updates about the Indian Navy syllabus and exam will be updated.
Indian Navy SSR jobs selection process 2019 :
All the candidates who have applied for the Indian Navy SSR vacancies should pass through this selection process. The candidates who gets qualifies in each and every stage will be geta qualified for the Indian Navy recruitment.
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Indian Navy sailor jobs exam pattern 2019 :
The exam pattern for the Indian Navy sailors job will be as follows.
- Written exam :
- First the candidates who all have applied for the Indian Navy sailors Jobs vacancies 2019 are allowed to write the written exam.
- This exam will be objective type exam. Consisting of 100 qestions. And the total time allocated will be 60 minutes.
- These 100 question L’s will be divided into four section on which each section contains 25 question.
- The four section are English, mathematics, science and general awareness.
- Each question will be given four option out of which one of them is correct.
- Negative marks will be awarded for each incorrect answer.
- These negative marks will reduced in such a way that 25% of the marks awarded for each correct one.
- The question paper will be in two languages English and Hindi.
- Questions in the question paper will be bad d on 12th standard.
- Physical fitness test :
- Candidates should have to perform these physical exercises before the Navy official
- 6 km run in 7 min 20 seconds.
- 20 squatups, 10 pushups.
- Medical test :
- This test will be conducted by the military doctor any candidate find to be not medically fit he will not be allowed to the training process.
Indian Navy sailors written exam syllabus 2019 :
- SCIENCE : Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication, Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- MATHEMATICS : Conic Sections, Relations and Functions, Matrices, Logarithms, Determinants, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Circles, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Sequences and Series, Applications of Derivatives, Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Definite Integrals.
- ENGLISH : Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice, Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words, Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
- GENERAL AWARENESS : Geography : Soil, Rivers, Freedom Movement, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Culture and Religion, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decodi.
Indian navy exam mode 2019:
- Online objective based test.