IPU CET APPLICATION FORM 2021
Check Online & Fill IPU CET Application Form 2021
IPU CET Application Form 2021 – The IPU CET is an entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) for providing admission in the Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs i.e. Engineering, Agriculture, Management, Pharmacy, Medicine, Law, Nursing and many other courses. The Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a national level entrance examination that is conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). Every year, GGSIPU conducts IPU CET for providing admission in UG & PG courses. Students who want to take an admission in MBBS or Engineering need not to appear for IPU CET as selection for MBBS and Engineering will be done through NEET and JEE Mains result. The IPU CET Admission Form 2021 or the IPU CET 2021 Admission Form will be available in month March, 2021 only at the official website www.ipu.ac.in.
IPU CET Online Form 2021
The GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) will be soon starts registration for IPU CET 2021 by publishing the important dates for the IPU CET Exam 2021 at their official website. The IPU CET Admission Form 2021 or the IPU CET 2021 Application Form must be filled by those students who have passed 12th or Graduation or appearing in the final year. Students who are eligible only those may fill the IPU Common Entrance Exam Application Form 2021 or the IPU CET Admission 2021 Online Form by visiting at official website and thereafter appear for the IPU Common Entrance Test 2021 which will be held in April, 2021.
IPU CET 2021 Exam Highlights
The basic details or highlights required for the IPU CET 2021 or Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2021 like IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, the IPU CET 2021 Admission Procedure, and the IPU CET 2021 Selection Procedure, the IPU CET 2021 Application Form Fee and other related details which are given below:
|Name of the conducting authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Name of the application form||IPU CET Application Form 2021|
|Course provided||Undergraduate Courses and Postgraduate Courses|
|Educational qualification||Should be 12th passed/ appearing|
|Age limit||From 18 years to 35 years|
|Mode of filling an application form||Online mode|
|Mode of fee payment||Online mode|
|Application form fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Starting date to fill an application form||In March, 2021|
|Last date to fill an application form||In April, 2021|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Level of examination||National Level|
|Total number of paper available||One paper|
Eligibility Criteria Required for IPU CET 2021 Application
The eligibility criteria required for the IPU Common Entrance Test 2021 or the IPU CET 2021 Application Form is provided below:
IPU CET 2021 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification required for the Indraprastha University 2021 Common Entrance Exam is given below:
For Graduation Courses:
- Students should have passed 12th with minimum 55% marks obtained from any recognized board.
- Students who are appearing in final year, i.e. in 12th are also eligible for this.
For Post Graduation Courses:
- Candidates should have done Graduation with at least 55% marks obtained from any recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible for the required entrance examination.
IPU CET 2021 Age limit
The age limit required for the IPU CET Application Form 2021 or Indraprastha University CET 2021 is given below:
Age limit for Graduation Courses:
- The minimum age required for Graduation Course is 18 years.
- The maximum age required for Graduation Course is 21 years.
Age limit for Post Graduation Courses:
- The minimum age required for Post Graduation Course is 21 years.
- The maximum age required for Post Graduation Course is 35 years.
Candidates applying for Bachelor of Vocation should have age not more than 45 years.
IPU CET 2021 Nationality
Candidates or students who want to take an admission in Indraprastha University then he/ she must be an Indian citizen.
IPU CET 2021 Application Form Fee Detail
The application form fee detail required for the IPU CET 2021 Application Form is given below:
- All category candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- for filling an IPU CET 2021 Online Form.
- Candidates should pay application form fee through online mode by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
IPU CET 2021 Important Dates
The Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates or the Indraprastha University CET Important Date details are given below:
|Date for release of notification||In March, 2021|
|Starting date to fill an application form||In March, 2021|
|Last date to fill an application form||First week of April, 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||First week of April, 2021|
|Date for issuing an admit card||3rd week of April, 2021|
|Date for examination||From 4th week of April, 2021 to last week of May, 2021|
|Date for publishing answer key||In May, 2021|
|Date for releasing result||In May, 2021|
|Date for counselling||1st/ 2nd week of June, 2021|
Documents required for filling IPU 2021 Common Entrance Test Application Form
The important documents those are required for filling of IPU CET 2021 Application Form or the Indraprastha University CET 2021 Application Form is mention here. The IPU CET 2021 Online Application Form or the IPU CET 2021 Exam Online Form should be filled only when you will be uploaded all the given documents in an application form. Candidates have to fill IPU CET Online Form 2021 very carefully as if there is any missing document or fake documents uploaded by you, then your application form would be rejected. So candidates should get all important documents ready for filling an application form. Those documents are:
- Class 10th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet (if passed)
- Graduation Certificate and Mark Sheet (if you are applying for Post Graduation Course)
- Nationality Certificate and Domicile Certificate
- Caste category Certificate (if belonging from reserved category)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned image of latest passport size photograph and signature
- Any valid ID (Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Passport).
IPU Common Entrance Test 2021 Online Form
The IPU CET 2021 Online Application Form or the Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2021 Exam Online Form will be available by the month of March, 2021 only at the official website. Students who have check complete details and are eligible, those students get all the important documents ready that are mentioned in the IPU CET 2021 Exam Notification and then fill the IPU CET 2021 Exam Application Form or the IPU CET 2021 Exam Online Form before the last date. Students should note that once the fee will be submitted, then it would not be refunded nor transferred in any circumstance. Candidates should also check the details before submitting IPU Common Entrance Test Application Form 2021.
How to fill IPU CET 2021 Application Form
Students who want to take admission in Undergraduate or Post Graduate course, they have to appear for the Common Entrance Test only by filling the Indraprastha University (IPU) CET Application Form 2021 or the IPU Common Entrance Test Application Form 2021 by following the steps which are:
- Click on the official website link which is mentioned here in this page.
- Now you will be at home page of the official website and here you have to search for the Indraprastha University CET 2021 Notification and then click on it.
- Read the details that are provided over there and then click on the Apply Online link (if you are eligible).
- As you click, a new page will open at the screen and here you have to fill your personal details like name, date of birth, valid mobile number, email id, etc. and then submit it.
- As you will submit the details you will get Registration Id and Password. Note down this and again login the page by using this.
- Fill the required details over there.
- Upload all important documents that ask over there and recheck the details which you have filled.
- Now pay the required application form fee and finally submit it.
- Download that submitted application form and take print out of it and keep it safely for further uses in future.
For more details, visit at official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.