JSSC CKHT 2017 skill test Admit Card for LDC, Stenographer, Clerk and other Posts:
There is a good news for the government job seekers by JSSC. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission had invited applications for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, and Stenographer in the year 2017. Total vacancy was 3088 and the entire procedure was online. After the written examination, JSSC has published the notification for the skill test examination in June, 2019.
As per notification, JSSC has announced that the qualified candidates who were selected from the written examination, have to go through the Skill Test which is scheduled in the month of June, 2019. All the details about the skill Test notification is given below. At first there is the job details at a glance.
Job Details for JSSC Recruitment:
Post Name– LDC, Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer
Organizer Name – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment:
LDC- candidates should pass 10+2 exam with typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi.
Panchayat secretary – candidates should have 10+2 exam certificate with Basic computer knowledge.
Stenographer – candidates should pass 10+2 exam with typing speed of 100 WPM in Hindi.
Age Limit – candidates age limit should be from 18 to 35 years. (age relaxation is there for SC/ST and other casts as per rules).
Starting date of application– 02/05/2017
Closing date of application– 14/06/2017
How to Download JSSC Panchayat Secretary Skill Test Admit Card:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has declared the skill Test for the post of LDC, Stenographer and Panchayat Secretary for the candidates who have qualified the written examination, conducted by JSSC. Eligible candidates can download the admit cards from the official website of JSSC. All the instructions about downloading the Admit Cards, are given below:
- At first candidates should visit the official website of JSSC – jssc.nic.in and read the notification of JSSC CKHT 2017 LDC, Stenographer and Panchayat Secretary Skill Test Admit Card very carefully.
- Then the page will be opened and candidates have to click on the download button for getting the admit card of skill test.
- After that candidates have to provide all the required details – Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then Candidates need to click on the login button.
- Now candidates will be able to see the admit cards.
- Download the Admit Card and make a print out of the Admit Card for Further need.
Download Admit Card for JSSC Skill Test Click Here
Official Website http://jssc.nic.in/