“Top Jobs After Graduation”
What should I do after graduation?
If such questions are bothering you, you are not alone. Every college student goes through this phase (especially in the last year) and you will have to figure this out yourself.
When it comes to starting your career, keep these basic rules in mind: –
- Don’t worry too much about money at the start of your career.
- Choose a career that you think would make you happy.
- Be prepared for a long haul to achieve success.
So with these 3 rules in mind, here are 8 common career options you could consider for life after graduation –
- Campus Placement: Bored of studying? If you don’t want to study further or at least for few years and want to earn your own money and get a feel of the world, then doing a job is a good option. You can go for private/ public sector jobs. Indian market is flourishing and there are many new opportunities available.
- Do M.S. / M.Tech: If you love technology, then you can pursue your interests further by doing M.S. from abroad or M. Tech from the top Indian Institutes like IITs, IISc, NITs and many other universities. For M.S. you can give GRE (Graduation Record Examinations) and for M. Tech you can give GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
- Go for MBA: If you imagine yourself working for a multinational company, manage people, resources and great deals for the company, leading people of a group as a project manager If you do, MBA is a great option for you.
- Join Civil Services: If you want to change the system in India, then come into the system and clean it. If you want to serve the country and play an important role in the country’s creation then join civil services. The UPSC (Union Public Services Commission) offers various options like civil services (IAS, IFS, IRS, and IPS), engineering services, forest services etc.
- Join Defense Services: If you get goose bump every time you see the men in uniform and want to live life on the edge and have the courage to sacrifice everything for India, then join the Indian Army, the Indian Navy, the Indian Air Force. You can also join the technical staff by applying through the University Entry Scheme (UES), apply on their respective websites or appear for the AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test). Also, you can apply for flying positions in Indian Air Force by clearing AFCAT.
- Start your own company: Entrepreneurship can be the best option to pursue your dreams and interests on your own terms. If you have a brilliant idea, are comfortable taking risks and have confidence in yourself, then go ahead and b your own boss.
- Social Service: Every time you see small children serving you a chai or people dying of hunger or poverty, and you feel the pain, curse yourself for being helpless, then go and work for them. It may be rewarding or presenting 6-point wages, but the satisfaction you get will be precious. Bring the change you wish to see. It’s never too late for it. Moreover, the salaries in social sector are now changing for better.
- Explore the artist in you: When your passion is your profession then what else do you want from life? If dance, writing, photography or theater is your passion and under the pressure of parents; It’s not too late too. Get professional training and follow your dreams. I am sure that you will not see any other person more happier and satisfied than himself on this planet. There are far too many example these days where people are pursuing really offbeat careers and days of choosing a ‘safe’ job are behind us – with increasing globalization and explosion of internet technologies, there are opportunities in every field.
Latest Upcoming Govt Jobs 2019 :
|Origination Name||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||Get Details|
|Indian Army Recruitment 2019||10+2 Technical Scheme Course||12th Pass||8th June 2019||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||SC &PC Officer||Graduation||29th May 2019||Click Here|
Co-Pilot, Commander and Senior Trainee Pilots
|12th Pass||30th November 2019||Click Here|
|NABARD Recruitment||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ and Assistant Manager Grade ‘B’||12th Pass, Graduation||26th May 2019||Click Here|
|Border Security Force||Head Constable||12th Pass||12th June 2019||Click Here|
|Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff||Peon, Daftari, Jamidar and Other Posts||10th Pass||25th May 2019||Click Here|
|Tamilnadu Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019||Watchman||10th Pass||3rd week of May||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard||Navik Domestic Branch 10th – 02/19 Batch||10th, 12th, Graduation||10th June 2019||Click Here|
|FACT Recruitment 2019||Assistant General Manager and Other Posts||Degree, Diploma||20th May 2019||Click Here|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019||Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant||12th Pass, Graduation||2nd July 2019||Click Here|
|uttar Pradesh National Helth Mission (UPNHM)||Community Health Officer||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||23rd May 2019 2019||Click Here|
|GSI Recruitment 2019||Driver||10th Pass||22nd June 2019||Click Here|
|SBI Recruitment 2019||PO||Graduation||22nd April 2019||Click Here|
|SBI Recruitment 2019||Clerk||Graduation||3rd May 2019||Click Here|
Here’s our list of who’s hiring the most recent graduates:
Most Popular Companies for Recent Graduates:
Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Median Salaries for Recent Graduates:
- Software Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Account Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Coordinator
- Research Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Account Manager
- Project Engineer
Tips to help you find your first job:
- Explore all connections – even ones that seem unlikely: Identify the people you already know who work in a field you’d like to pursue or at a company you’d like to work at. Reach out to learn more about how they got where they are today and learn about the application process. You never know, an old classmate, or someone you met at an internship, could help you take the next step in your career.
- Spend your time wisely: Staying informed about the best time to apply and get hired can make all the difference in landing your first job. Our research found that most applicants in 2018 got hired between April and June. Similarly, staying up to date on the top cities for entry-level candidates and the companies hiring recent graduates can help prioritize where to spend your time.
- Use every resource to help you in the interview: You’ve got an open role that looks like a perfect match, updated your LinkedIn profile and resume, and loaded the interview – now what? If you have the name of interviewer ahead of time, checking out their LinkedIn profile and public social media accounts can give you some ideas for breaking the ice.
Companies need incredible, brilliant, insightful people who will be future leaders in the organization, but they also need people willing to do hard work, especially when it’s inconvenient, unglamorous, or tedious. So if you have been asked to help in a challenging task, take notes in the meeting with a major performance, or help a trainee with a project, do not ask why credit or who will get it. – your reaction speaks volumes about your willingness to be a team player, and send a strong message to people about what it’s like to be in the trenches with you.
Hope this helps.