Maharashtra TET exam 2020 ( Teachers eligibility test )
Latest TET exam notification 2020
Maharashtra TET exam application form 2020 has been released. Latest teacher eligibility test notification has been out. All the candidates who are interested to work as teacher can apply for this test. Maharashtra state government has released a latest notification for TET exam. The complete notification of the Maharashtra TET exam has been discussed here. The candidates who are willing to apply for this exam acan read all the details about the exam from this post. The information such as important dates, eligibility criteria and other information about the jobs has been discussed here clearly. All the eligible candidates visit the official website to apply for the latest TET exam. The link for the official website will be provided below.
MAHA TET 2020 Details:
- Board Name – Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune
- Name of the exam – Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
- Post names – Teachers in primary class I-V and upper primary class VI-VIII
- Starting Date for Apply online and payment of fee – 08-11-2020
- Last date to Apply online and payment of fee – 28-11-2020
- Closing date for printing of application – 28-11-2020
- Downloading date of hall ticket – 04-01-2020 to 19-01-2020
- Maharashtra TET Paper-I Exam date – 19-01-2020 (10:30 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Maharashtra TET Paper-II Exam date – 19-01-2020 (02:30 PM to 04:00 PM)
- Answer key release date – February 2020
- Result Release date – March 2020
- Mode of application – Online
- Selection Process – Written exam
- Official portal – https://mahatet.in/
TET exam eligibility criteria 2020 :
- Educational qualification : educational qualification for the candidates who are willing to apply for the Maharashtra TET exam will be as given below.
- The candidates who have completed there qualification form different background with 50% marks can apply for these jobs.
- Candidates have to refer the official notification for clear information about the educational qualification.
- Age limit :
- Candidate have read the official notification to about the age limit of the candidates to apply.
- The age relaxation for the candidates will be provided bases on the government rules.
TET exam selection process :
Selection of he candidates for the tet exam will be based on the following selection criteria. All the camdidates who have applied for the latest tet exam have to attend the following selection process.
- Written exam.
Maharashtra tet exam exam process :
The process of how the exam will be conducted for the candidates will be as given below. All the candidates who are willing to apply for this exam.
- There will be two different exams like primary exam and upper primary level of exam.
- Either candidates can write any of the exam or both the exams.
Mahatet exam application fee :
Application fee for the Maharashtra TET exam will be as given below. All the candidates s who are filling the application form have to pay the application fee.
- For UR/OBC candidates application fee is Rs.500/- (for one paper) and Rs. Rs.800/- (for two papers)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates the fee will be 250/- (for one paper) and Rs.400/- (for two papers)
How to apply for Maharashtra tet exam 2020 :
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra tet.
- After that candidates have to search for the link to view the official notification of the Maharashtra tet exam 2020.
- After the link is found candidates can click on this link.
- Now all the information about the latest tet exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to read the complete details before applying the latest tet exam.
- After that candidates can click on apply now button.
- Candidates have to register into the official website if they are new to the website.
- For that they have to provide some basic information relating to them in order to register to the website.
- And now candidates can re login using the new credentials.
- And fill all the fields in the application form.
- After that candidates have to pay the application fee.
- And have to upload some important documents of their educational qualification.
- And now candidates can click on the submit button.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the application form.
- Finally logout form the official website.
Maharashtra tet exam important dates :
- Starting date to fill the application form – 8th November 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form – 28th November 2020.
- Candidates can download the hall tickets from – 4th January 2020 – 19th January 2020.
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here