Meghalaya PSC recruitment 2019 ( public service commission )
Meghalaya recruitment 2019 :
Meghalaya PSC jobs 2019 has been released. Meghalaya public service commission jobs 2019 are out. Meghalaya state government has been released a latest recruitment notification for various posts. All tha candidates who are interested in these jobs can apply for these recruitment process. All the importanay information like eligibility criteria and vacancies details and the other details about the recruitment. All the candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment has to visit the official website of the meghalaya recruitment. Here in this post we are going to discuss about the latest recruitment will be discussed will be available in this post. So the candidates have to read this post before applying the recruitment. All the candidates can apply fot the latest recruitment from the official website.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Details:
- Name of The Organisation – Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Total Posts – 302
- Name of the Post – LDA, Asst Teacher, Steno, DEO, JE & Other Jobs
- Application Start Date – 22 Jul 2019
- Application Last Date – 05 Sep 2019
- Category Meghalaya – Govt Jobs
- Job Location Government – Departments of Meghalaya
- Application Mode – Online
- Official website – mpsc.nic.in
Meghalaya jobs vacancies details :
The vacancies for the PSC recruitment will be as given below. There are totally 302 vacancies. All the candidates who are going to apply for the latest meghalaya PSC recruitment has to know about the vacancies available in the recruitment. The vacancies available in each post will be as given below.
- Stenographer Grade-1 – 03
- Grade III Meghalaya Agriculture Service – 83
- Senior Technical Assistant (Engg) – 01
- Sub-Divisional Officer (HEW) – 04
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong. – 02
- Lecturer in Computer Science & Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong. – 01
- Lecturer in Mathematics in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong. – 02
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Health Engineering Department. – 12
- Junior Duty Post – 02
- Assistant Teacher (Civics) in Shillong Public School, Shillong. – 01
- Assistant Employment Officers under the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training under Labour Department – 07
- Inspector of Statistics under the Directorate of A.H & Veterinary, Meghalaya, Shillong. – 01
- Statistical Assistant under the Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary, Meghalaya, Shillong. – 01
- Statistical Assistant / Sub- Inspector of Statistics. – 09
- Junior Engineer – 31
- Junior Engineer Grade – I (Mechanical) under P.H.E. Department. – 02
- Junior Engineer Grade – I (Electrical) under P.H.E. Department. – 02
- Research Assistant under P.H.E. Department – 02
- Assistant Teacher (Arts) – 13
- Assistant Teacher (Life Science) – 06
- Assistant Teacher Science with Mathematics – 09
- Assistant Teacher (Hindi) – 01
- Sub – Engineer (Mech) Grade – I – 05
- Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services (MCH & FW), Meghalaya, Shillong.- 01
- Assistant System Engineer in the Department of Elections. – 01
- Inspector of Housing in Housing Department. – 05
- Stenographer Grade-II – 02
- Assistant Chemist under P.H.E. Department – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 02
- Lower Division Assistant – 91
Latest PSC jobs eligibility criteria 2019 :
- Educational qualification :
- The candidates who have completed the graduation form the recognized. College can apply for these vacancies.
- Candidates can read the official notification for detailed information.
- Age limit :
- The candidates whose age is between 18-27 years of age can apply for these posts.
- Relaxation will be provided based on government rules.
Meghalaya recruitment selection process :
The selection process for the MPSC recruitment will be based on different stages of selection process.
- Written exam
- Personal interview.
How to apply for the latest MPSC jobs 2019 :
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the official website of MPSC.
- After that candidates have to Check for the lunk to apply for he latest recruitment.
- Then candidates have to register into the official website of MPSC.
- After registration is done candidates have to click on the apply now button to fill the application form.
- After filling the application form candidates have to upload the document like photograph and the signature.
- Then the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- candidates can take the print of the application form if required and submit the application form.
- Finally logout from the website.
MPSC jobs application fee :
- There will be different application fee for different posts.
- Application fee will be Rs. 460 , Rs.350 and 320 for some posts.
- Candidates have to read the official notification for clear details.
MPSC application fee payment mode :
- Online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking, credit card and debit card.
MPSC recruitment important dates :
- Issue date of the official notification – 22nd July 2019.
- Starting date for filling the online application form – 22nd July 2019.
- Last date for filling the online application form – 5th September 2019.
MPSC Important Link :
Official Notification Click Here
Official website www.mpsc.nic.in