Ministry Of Defense Recruitment 2018 :
Ministry of Defense India has released official notification for various posts including MTS, LDC, Tradesman recruitment. Candidates from All India are invited to refer official notification and apply online for Ministry of Defense North Command Head Quarter recruitment on various posts. All India Male and Female candidates can apply online for this recruitment and full details regarding this recruitment is given below. Ministry of Defense LDC Recruitment Ministry of Defense MTS Recruitment Ministry of Defense Tradesman recruitment and recruitment on various other posts. Candidates are advised to fill application form online for all these posts
Job Details :
Organization Name – Ministry of Defense Northern wing Head Quarter
Job Type – Central Government Job
Who Can Apply – All India male and female candidates can apply for the recruitment
Application Mode – Online
Exam Mode – Online
Posts Name :
- Tradesman Mate
Application Fees :
No Application Fess is applicable for any category in order to apply for these posts
Selection Process :
Selection will be made on basis of Written exam/Physical Test/Skill test for Ministry of Defense recruitment.
Pay Scale :
Ministry of Defense pay scale for 2018 recruitment is as below :
- Material Assistant and Pharmacist : ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹2,800
- LDC and Fireman : ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹1,900
- MTS, Messenger & Tradesman : ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹1,800
Educational Qualification :
Ministry of Defense recruitment 2018 educational qualification for different posts is as below :
- Tradesman Mate : Candidate should have completed 10th from a recognized board
- Fireman : Candidate should have completed 10th from a recognized board.
- Messenger : 10th Pass candidates can apply.
- MTS : 10th Pass from a recognized board.
- Material Assistant : Candidate should have completed Graduation from any stream in order to apply for this recruitment.
- LDC : 12th Pass from a recognized board and a good typing speed is required.
- Pharmacist : 10+2 Class or equivalent with Two years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registered with State Pharmacy Council
How to Apply :
Candidate can send their completed application form with required hard copy documents to Commanding Officer (CO), 8 Mtn Div Ord Unit, PIN : 909008, Clo 56 APO within 21 days from the last date of application form for this recruitment.
Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully, attach all required documents with the form , pass port size photograph and send the application to given above address carefully.
Link Area :
Official notification and application form – Click Here
Official Notification in hindi – Click Here