1. Who is the father of Economics ?
Answer: Adam Smith
2. Who created Population theory ?
Answer: Thomas Robert Malthus
3. Who is the father of Indian Planning ?
Answer: M. Visvesvaraya
4. Who is the first Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission ?
Answer: Gulsarilal Nanda
5. Who was the Last Vice Chairman of Planning Commission ?
Answer: Montek Singh Ahluwalia
6. First Five year plan give priority to development of ________ sector ?
7. Second Five year plan give priority to development of ________ sector ?
Answer: Second Five Year Plan
9. Which Five Year Plan is based on Harrod – Domer Model ?
Answer: First Five Year Plan
10. Who is the Father of Indian Budget ?commission
11. Which commission replaced planning commission on 2015?
Answer: NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India
12.who is the chief guest of 2017 republic day parade?
Answer: Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan(Abu Dhabi Crown Prince)
13. 2017 Australian open womens title winner?
Answer: Serena williams
14. 2017 Australian open mens title winner?
Answer: Roger federer
Answer: Antonio Guterres
16. who is the winner of miss universe 2016?
Answer: Iris Mittenaere (France)
Answer: Yogi Adityanath 18. Newly elected Goa Chief Minister ?
Answer: Manohar Parrikar 19. Who is the present punjab Chief minister?
Answer: Amarinder Singh
20.Recently elected uttarakhand chief minister?
Answer: Trivendra Singh Rawat21. Who is Newly appointed Chief of Air staff
Answer: Birender Singh Dhanoa
22. Who is Recently appointed SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) chairman?
Answer: Ajay Tyagi
23.Who is the present Supreme Court Chief Justice of India (appointed from jan-2017)?
Answer: Jagdish Singh Khehar
24. Who is the chief of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) ?
Answer: Anil Dhasmana
25.Who is the chief of Intelligence Bureau (IB)?
Answer: Rajiv Jain
26. Who is the chief of CBI?
Answer: Alok Verma
27. winner of indian open badminton 2017 ?
Answer: P V Sindhu
28. India’s longest Bridge?
Dhola -sadiya bridge(Assam)
29. Father of cloning = Ian Wilmut
30. Father of Printing = Guttenberg
31. Father of history = Herodotus
32. Father of economics = Adam Smith
33. Father of Socialism = Robert Owen
34. Father of Sociology = Augustus Comte
35. Father of Scientific Socialism = Karl Marx
36. Father of Co-operation = Robert Owen
37. Father of English Poetry = Geoffrey Chaucer
38. Father of Essay = Montaigne
39. Father of Renaissance = Petrarch
40. Father of Reformation = Martin Luther King
41. Father of Genetics = Gregor Mendel
42. Father of Modern Cartoon = William Hogarth
43. Father of Psychology = Sigmund Freud
44. Father of Greek Democracy = Clesthenes
45. Father of Nuclear Physics = Rutherford
46. Father of Modern Tourism = Thomas Cook
47. Father of Green Revolution = Norman Borlaug
48. Father of Jurisprudence = John Locke
49.Father of Science = Galileo Galilei
50. Father of psychology = Wilhelm Wundt
51. Father of computer = Charles Babbage
52. Father of computer science = Alan Turing
53. Father of internet = Vint Cerf
54. Father of genetics = Gregor Mendel
53. Who is the First Female Prime minister of India ?
54. Who is the first Woman Chief Minister of India ?
Answer: Pramila Esther Abraham
64. Who is the first woman IPS ?
Answer: Kiran Bedi
65. Who was the first woman IAS ?
Answer: Anna Malhotra
66. Who was the first Woman High court Judge ?
Answer: Anna Chandy
67. Who was the first female Chief Justice of High court ?
Answer: Leila Seth
68. Who was the first Lady Magistrate ?
Answer: Omana Kunjamma
69. Who is the first woman to become Chief Election Commissioner of India ?
Answer: V.S. Ramadevi
70. Who is the first Indian woman to win Nobel Prize ?
Answer: Mother Teresa
71. Who is the first woman to win Bharat Ratna ?
Answer: Indira Gandhi