MP JAIL PRAHARI EXAM SYLLABUS & EXAM PATTERN 2020
Check Online MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Test Syllabus & Pattern 2020
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam 2020
Recently, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) announced the Recruitment Notification of MP Vyapam Jail Prahari for the year 2020. Aspirants who are looking for the Government Job in Madhya Pradesh or the Government Job in MP in the field of Police, they have a chance to apply for the required post. The department begins the registration from 27th July, 2020 till the 10th August, 2020. Interested candidates should check the complete details related with the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Job 2020 like MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Pattern, the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Syllabus, the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Eligibility Criteria and other information that are available over here.
MP Jail Prahari Exam 2020
For appearing for the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Jail Prahari Examination 2020, aspirants should know about the complete details that are related with this. Aspirants should know about the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus or the MPPEB Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Syllabus that are available in this web page. All those who want to apply for the required post of Jail Prahari at Madhya Pradesh; they should qualify the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Written Exam and also the final round, i.e. interview. Just check out the basic details related with the MP Jail Prahari Examination 2020 that are:
|Name of the conducting authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name of the recruitment||MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the article||MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2020|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Location for job||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Educational qualification||Should be 10th passed|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, PST, PET and Interview|
|Mode of examination||Offline (through pen and paper)|
|Date of examination||From 3rd November to 10th November, 2020|
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Selection Procedure
Candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern required for the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam 2020 is given below:
- The written examination will be of objective type.
- There will be total 200 questions.
- This written exam will contain the subjects such as General Knowledge, Hindi, English, Math and Science. (10th standard syllabus).
- Each question will be of 1 mark. So total number of mark is 200 marks.
- Duration of examination is 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus 2020
Aspirants should check each and every detail that is related with the examination. Aspirants should check the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Syllabus and the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Pattern commonly known as MP Jail Prahari Exam Syllabus 2020 and the MP Jail Prahari Exam Pattern 2020 very carefully and also prepared for the examination. The Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Examination Syllabus 2020 or the Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari 2020 Exam Syllabus is provided below:
- General Knowledge – 40 marks
This subject contains the topics such as:
- Main General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh
- Major National Park & Wildlife Sanctuary
- Rivers in MP
- Irrigation Planning
- Tourism (Like Forts, Palaces, Ancient Notable, Caves, Natural Places, Mausoleum and many others)
- Personalities of Madhya Pradesh (Like Social Worker, Administration, Political, Sportsmen, Artist, Author, Literature, etc.).
- General Hindi – 40 marks
The Hindi subject contains the topics are:
- One word for many words(Anek Shabdon k eek shabd)
- Pure forms of impure sentences (Ashuddh Vaakyon ke shuddh roop)
- Proverbs and meanings of Proverbs (Kahaavaten va lokoktiyaan ke arth)
- Change a sentence to another gender (Kisee vaaky ko any ling mein parivartan)
- Make a noun from the verb (Kriya se bhaavavavachak sangya banaana)
- Plural (Bahuvachan)
- Idioms and their meaning (Muhaavara va unaka arth)
- Creator and Creator (Rachana evan rachayita)
- Common spelling errors (Vartanee kee saamaany ashuddhiyaan)
- Antonyms (Vilomaarthee shabd)
- Feminine words (Shabdon ke streeling)
- Word form of words (Shabdon ke shabd roop)
- Treaty severance (Sandhi Viccheda)
- Synonyms (samanarthi va paryayavaci shabd)
- General English – 40 marks
The topics contain in English subject are:
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Spellings/ detecting Mis – spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution and Improvement of Sentences
- Active & Passive Voice of verbs
- Direct & Indirect narration
- Shuffling of sentence parts and in passage
- Cloze passage and comprehension passage
- General Math – 40 marks
This subject has the topics such as:
- Average & Percentage
- Time & work
- Profit & loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- Investment, HCF & LCM
- Problem on ages
- Bar graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart & Data Interpretation
- General Science – 40 marks
This subject contains the topics such as:
- Weight, mass
- Refraction and Refection
- Transparency, law of motion and Gravitation
- Chemical Reaction
- Different Acids, bases and gases
- Salt, metal and non – metal
- Chemical formula, balancing and their facts
- Human body structure, bacteria and diseases and their symptoms
MP Jail Prahari Physical Standard Test Pattern 2020
The Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Physical Test 2020 or the MP Jail Prahari PST 2020 details are given below:
|Physical Standard Test (PST)|
|Male||165 cms||Expanded – 86 cm
Unexpanded – 81 cm
|Female||152 cms||–||47.5 kg|
MP Jail Prahari Physical Efficiency Test Pattern 2020
The Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Physical Efficiency Test 2020 or the MP Jail Prahari PET 2020 details are as follows:
- The PET (Physical Efficiency Test) will be of 100 marks.
- Applicants will be provided only one chance.
- The Ex-Servicemen will be exempted from this PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Candidate should qualify this paper.
|Physical Efficiency Test|
|Male||5 km||25 minutes|
|Female||5 km||35 minutes|
The above given are Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Candidates who want to know more about the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam 2020, just visit at the official website and check the notification that are available over there.
Ques 1: Is there is any mock test series available for the preparation of MP Jail Prahari Exam?
Ans: Yes, you may search on the Google and you will get many set of practice papers.
Ques 2: There will be negative marking present in this Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Test 2020?
Ans: No, there will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|