Northern Coalfield Ltd. 307 Operator Admit Card and 2020 Exam Date
Northern Coalfields Limited has invited the application for the various posts under ADV.NO. NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2019-20/187. NCL is going to recruit for the various posts of Operator like Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator, Shovel Operator, Drill Operator and Crane Operator.( NCL Dumper Operator Admit card) (Dozer Operator Admit Card 2020) ( Admit card Releasing Date for Shovel Operator) (Download NCL Advertisement). Online registration for NCL Operator will start from 16/03/2020 and the closing date for the submission of the form will be 30/03/2020.
Date of Examination:
Examination date for the NCL Operator will be declared soon. For the further details regarding NCL Operator keep in touch with T9 Schools. With this page we will let you know about the any latest information related to NCL.
Process of Selection:
For the selection process written exam will be conducted by NCL separately for each post. Candidate who will clear the cut-off list will get selected for the further process of the recruitment.
Pattern for the Exam:
Exam pattern for the recruitment will be as followed:
- For the selection of the candidate a common written test shortly termed as will be conducted by NCL for the posts of HEMM Operator (Trainee) whereas for the post of Dragline Operator (Trainee) the candidates have to undergo an Additional Technical Test shortly termed as ATT. (Exam Pattern for NCL Posts) (Syllabus for the NCL Vacancy)
- The Common Written Exam will be consisting of 100 marks having time duration of 90 minutes for the post of HEMM Operator (Trainee)
- For the Additional Technical Test(ATT) will be consisting of 50 marks having time duration of 60 minutes for the post of Dragline Operator (Trainee).
- For the post of Dragline Operator (Trainee) marks scored on the merit basis will be considered for both Common written Test as well as for Additional Technical Test this means the candidates applying for Dragline Operator will have to score 150 marks for selection purpose.
- For the post of HEMM Operator (Trainee) other than Dragline operator (Trainee) will have to score 100 marks in Common Written Test for the selection purpose.
Division of the cut-off marks for the various posts are as follows:
|Posts Name||Maximum Marks||Candidate’s Category||Minimum Cut-off marks|
|All HEMM Operator (Trainee) except Dragline Operator (Trainee)||
|UR, EWS||50 marks|
|Dragline operator (Trainee)||
|UR, EWS||75 marks|
Information related to Admit Card:
Releasing of Admit Card Date is not declared, admit card can be downloaded as soon as NCL publish them. For further related details please keep in touch with T9 Schools website. (Download Admit Card) (Download Notification for NCL Operator)
Northern Coalfields Limited
Name of Post
Dumper Operator 7 Various other posts
Admit Card Date
Will be available soon
Steps to download the Admit Card:
Step – I For downloading the admit card the candidate have to visit the official website of NCL .
Step – II Click on the notification of Operator Recruitment displayed on the computer screen.
Step – III login with the provisional NCL ID given by NCL.
Step – IV After login click on the download admit card button.
Step – V Download the admit card and click on the Print button for future reference.
For any further query related to NCL Operator Post candidates can visit our website. We will keep you updated with all the latest update given by NCL. (Syllabus for NCL Operator) (Download Admit Card)