NEET exam 2020 application form ( National eligibility cum entrance test )
Apply online for NEET Entrance exam 2020 to kick start your Medical Journey. NEET Application form 2019 can be apply online to get admission in government medical colleges. Get ready for Medical Entrance exam 2020 which is a key to start your Medical career and to become a government certified Doctor from a recognized University. NEET Application form released by NTA. Here in this post we will give you full details for NEET 2020 Application form dates, NEET Application fees for Gen, OBC, EWS, SC/ST and others for all candidates. NEET 2020 application start date and last date of application is also provided below.
NEET exam application form 2020 :
The application from for the NEET exam 2020 has been started. NEET exam online form 2020 are out. All the candidates who are interested to write the NEET 2020 entrance exam can fill the application form. NTA (National test agency) has released latest notification for conducting the NEET 2020 exam. So NTA has release an official notification for the NEET 2020 exam. Here in this this post we are going to discuss about the NEET exam official notification. All the important information about the MEET 2020 exam will be available in this post. If the candidates want to get each and every update about the NEET 2020 exam can refer the official website of NTA. So all the eligible candidates can apply for the NEET 2020 exam. All the eligibility criteria and important dates about the post will be provided in this post.
NEET 2020 Application Form – Released
About NEET exam 2020:
NEET exam is conducted by NTA every year. The NEET exam will be conducted for the candidates who are belonging to medical field. The candidates who want to continue their higher education in top colleges accros country and other reputed universities. The candidates who qualifies the exam can get a chance to study in those universities. The official notification will normally released on the months of November every year. The NEET exam will be conducted twice every year one will be conducted in the month of February and the other will be in the month on may.
NEET exam eligibility criteria 2019 :
Eligibility criteria for the NEET exam 2020 will be as discrived below. All the candidates who want to apply for this exam has to obtain the following criteria.
- Educational qualification :
- The candidates who have completed 12th class or studying 12th class with English, physics and chemistry as a compulsory subjects.
- And also the candidates who are having biology as one of the subject can also apply for NEET 2020 application form.
- Age limit :
- The candidates who have completed 17 years of age can apply for this exam.
- There is no upper age limit for NEET exam.
- No of attempts :
- Candidates can make as many attempts as they want. There is no limited no of attempts to made for this exam.
NEET 2020 application fee :
Application fee for the NEET 2020 medical entrance exam will be as given below. Different categories of the candidates have to pay different amount of application fee.
- For General (UR) Candidates – Rs.1500.
- For General-EWS/OBC(NCL) Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- For SC, ST and PWD candidates – Rs. 800/-
NEET exam application fee payment mode :
- The application fee for the NEET exam can be paid through online mode.
- Candidate can apay the application fee through credit card, debit card and net banking.
NEET exam specification for uploading the documents :
- The signature of the candidate must be of jpg/jpeg format with file size of about 4-200 kb.
- Photo graph of the candidates must be of either jpg/jpeg format with file size 10-200 kb.
NEET exam important dates :
|NEET 2020 Application form release Date||2nd December 2019|
|Last date for Submission of NEET 2020 application form||31st December 2019|
|Application form correction starts Date||3rd week of January 2020|
|Last date for correction in application form||Last week of January 2020|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||27th March 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||3rd May 2020|
|Answer key Released date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result announcement||4th June 2020|
|Counselling date||2nd week of June 2020|
How to apply for NEET 2020 exam :
- Candidates have to visit the official website of NTA for filling the NEET 2020 application form.
- After entering into the official website candidates have to find the link to apply for the latest NEET exam notification.
- After the link is found candidates have to click on the link.
- Now the candidate will be directed to an webpage where the candidates have to register into the official website.
- After completing the registration process. Candidates have to click on the apply now button.
- Candidate have to fill the basic information into the application form after they candidates have to upload some important documents.
- Candidate have to upload the document on the specification below.
- After uploading all the documents candidate have to pay the application fee.
- And date completing all the steps of the application process.
- Candidate can preview all the details that he have entered into the application form and finally submit the application form.
- And logout form the official website.