NIFT 2020 APPLICATION FORM
NIFT 2020 Application Form
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the Application Form of NIFT 2020 for providing the admission for the course of Bachelor Courses in Design (B. Des.) and Fashion Technology (B. F. Tech.). The NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) has recently releases the NIFT 2020 Application Form at their official website. The applicants who are interested for the required Entrance Examination (NIFT Examination) for getting an admission in one of the colleges of B. Des. Or B. F. Tech. in the upcoming year 2020. Those applicants who qualified the NIFT Entrance Examination will get an admission in the B. Des. And B. F. Tech for the upcoming year 2020. Check the further details which are available over here. The website link is provided below in this page.
NIFT 2020 Application Form Notification
The National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi every year conducts the NIFT Entrance Examination to provide an admission in the B. Des. And B. F. Tech. at all over India. So those applicants who are interested in the Fashion Designing Course they should check this article and fill the required application form before the last date. Every year near about 23000 candidates fill the NIFT Application Form. So the authority has releases the seats near about 3590 across India. The NIFT Campuses have been located at New Delhi, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Patna, Srinagar, Shillong, and Raebareli. These are total 16 districts of India where the applicants will be provided the admission. Check the further details related to NIFT 2020 Entrance Exam like NIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria, NIFT 2020 Important Dates, Application Form Fee, and many other things which all are provided below in this page.Here you will get the basic information regarding for the NIFT 2020 Application Form which are as follows:
|Name of the conducting organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi|
|Name of the examination||NIFT Entrance Examination|
|Level of an examination||National Level|
|Type of examination||Undergraduate type|
|Total number of seats||3590 seats for UG and PG Programme except NRI Students|
|Total number of examination centre/ Institute||16 NIFT Campuses|
|Mode of filling an application form||Online|
|Mode of payment||Offline (By Demand Draft)|
|Mode of the examination||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Total time allotted for the examination||3 hours|
|Application form fee||For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 2000/- and for SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 1000/-|
Eligibility Criteria required for NIFT 2020 Application Form
The eligibility criteria required for the NIFT 2020 Entrance Examination are as follows:
Educational Qualification for NIFT 2020 Application Form
The educational qualification required for the NIFT Application Form 2020 is as follows:
Educational Qualification for B. Design:
- Applicants/ students should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board. Or
- Students should have done and cleared the Senior Secondary School Examination from the National Open School with the minimum 5 subjects. Or
- Students should have done 3 to 4 years diploma course recognized by AICTE or by the State Board of Technical Education. Or
- Applicants have passed out from any Public School/ Board in India or in the foreign countries authorized by the Association of Indian Universities. Or
- Applicants have the General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (Cambridge/ London/ Sri Lanka) at the International Baccalaureate / Advanced Level.
Educational Qualification for B. F. Tech.:
- Applicants should have done class 12th from any authorized board with the subjects’physics, chemistry and Mathematics. Or
- Students / Applicants should hold 3 to 4 years diploma in any branch of Engineering authorized from AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education. Or
- Students should be passed in the Senior Secondary School Examination which is conducted by the National Open Scholl with the minimum five subjects including Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Or
- Students should be passed out from any Public School/ Board in India or in the Foreign Countries authorized by Association of Indian Universities with the subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Or
- Applicants have the General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (Cambridge/ London/ Sri Lanka) at the International Baccalaureate (IB) with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
Age Limit required for NIFT 2020 Application Form
The age limit required for the NIFT 2020 Application Form is as follows:
- The age criteria required for filling an application form is 23 years as on 1st October, 2019. The candidates belonging from SC/ ST/ PwD will be provided age relaxation of 5 years.
NIFT 2020 Application Form Fee Detail
The details required for the NIFT 2020 Application Form is as follows:
- For General/ OBC categories candidates will have to pay 2000/-.
- Candidates belonging from SC/ ST/ PwD categories will have to pay 1000/-.
The payment should be made offline by the help of Demand Draft.
NIFT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates related to the NIFT 2020 Application Form are as follows:
|Starting date to fill an application form||23rd October, 2019|
|Date of release of notification||22nd October, 2019|
|Last date to fill an application form||31st December, 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||4th January, 2020|
|Starting date to make requisite changes in an application form||1st January, 2020|
|Last date to make the requisite changes in an application form||4th January, 2020|
|Date of issuing an admit card||10th January, 2020|
|Date of an examination||19th January, 2020|
|Raise objection for written test||22nd January, 2020 (10:00 am)|
|Ending date for raise objection for the written test||24th January, 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Date for registration for NIFT 2020 situation test||4th week of March to 1st week of April, 2020|
|Date of Interview/ Group Discussion/ Situation Test||April and May 2020|
|Date for declaration of final result (online)||May/ June, 2020|
|Date for registration for NIFT 2020 counseling process||4th week of May to 1st week of June 2020|
|Beginning of NIFT counseling 2020 (1st round)||May/ June 2020|
|NIFT 2020 Counseling Process (2nd round)||3rd week of July, 2020|
Application Form of NIFT 2020 Entrance Examination
The application form for NIFT 2020 Entrance Examination is available now. All those candidates who wanted to do Fashion Designing Course from the colleges of NIFT; they should read this article and fill the application form before the last date. The application form is available at the official website of NIFT. The candidates who want to become a good fashion designer; they should apply for it and fill the NIFT 2020 Application Form. The official website link is provided below. Applicants should go over there and click on it and then you will be able to fill the form.
How to fill an Application Form of NIFT 2020
The NIFT 2020 Application Form must be filled online. Once you had filled the form, then download it and take the print out of it and send it to the given address. Follow the steps to fill an application which is given below:
- Firstly visit at the official website by clicking on the link which is provided below.
- Then you have to create your Login ID. For this you have to click on New Registration.
- Once you had made it, then go back at home page and fill your user name and password and click on login button.
- Then fill the details which are asked over there.
- Before submitting the application formyou have to check the details which you had filled.
- Now click on submit button.
- Download that submitted application form, download it and take the print out of it.
- Then send to the required address which is given below:
Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Above given details are related to the NIFT 2020 Application Form. If you want to know details about it, then visit at the official website and download the notification over there. NIFT Application form 2020 apply now for the recruitment NIFT Recruitment 2020 latest jobs to apply for this recruitment. NIFT application form 2020 check now online here and apply for NIFT Recruitment
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click Here