NMAT 2020 – Exam Date, Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus –
NMAT 2020 – Application form for NMAT 2020 has been started now. NMAT stands for NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT is a national level entrance examination which is conducted for offering admission in various management programmes. After short listing in NMAT 2020 Entrance exam, candidates can take admission into several top business schools across India. NMAT score is now accepted in 30 Business schools in India with Indian School of Business (ISB)’s Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA).
NMAT 2020 – Registration process has been started. Interested students may apply for NMAT Application Form 2020 through the NMAT official website after matching their eligibility criteria from NMAT Official Website.
Stay Tuned with us to know more about NMAT 2020 Application Form, NMAT 2020 Registration Open, NMAT Exam 2020, NMAT 2020 Registration form, NMAT 2020 Exam Scheduling, NMAT 2020 Exam Dates, NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern, NMAT 2020 Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2020 Entrance Exam, Syllabus for NMAT 2020 Exam, Application fee for NMAT Entrance Exam 2020, NMIMS NMAT 2020 – Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, NMAT Entrance Exam 2020 and so on.
NMAT Entrance Exam 2020 – Important Dates
|S. No.||Important Events||Starting Dates||Ending Dates|
|1||Starting Date for Online Registration||2nd July 2019||3rd October 2019|
|2||Scheduling of Exam||2nd July 2019||16th October 2019|
|3||Late Registration||4th October 2019||14th October 2019|
|4||Registration Retake||5th October 2019||14th December 2019|
|5||Re – Scheduling||2nd July 2019||14th December 2019|
|6||Retake – Scheduling||5th October 2019||14th December 2019|
|7||Exam Date||4th October 2019||17th December 2019|
|8||Declaration of Result||–||3rd Week of January 2020|
|9||Downloading the official mark – sheet||–||31st March 2020|
NMAT 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria first before going to apply for NMAT 2020 Application Form because only eligible candidates will be allowed for appearing in the NMAT 2020 Examination. If any candidate found ineligible in any of the admission stage. Than that candidate will be disqualified for the further process. Here we have mentioned NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria in the below section –
- Candidates should have graduated with minimum 50 % marks from a recognized university.
Appearing Candidates –
- Candidates who are appearing, also eligible for this exam.
Age Limit –
- According to the NMAT official website there is no decided age limit to apply.
Work Experience –
- Candidates who have work experience, can also eligible for NMAT 2020 Application Form.
Application Fee for NMAT 2020 Application Form –
The mode of Payment will be through Online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ or other net baking sites. Here we have mentioned application amount for NMAT 2020 given below –
|1||NMAT 2020 Registration Fees||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|2||NMAT 2020 Registration Fees (with late fee)||INR 2500 + Applicable taxes|
|3||NMAT 2020 Reschedule||INR 1100 + Applicable Taxes|
|4||Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
|5||NMAT 2020 Retake||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
NMAT 2020 Entrance Exam – Exam Pattern –
- NMAT 2020 Exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based exam)
- Exam will be objective type or Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)
- There will be 120 questions in the Examination
- No negative marking will be there
|S. No.||Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1||Language Skill||32||22 Minutes|
|2||Logical Reasoning||40||38 Minutes|
|3||Quantitative Skill||48||60 Minutes|
NMAT 2020 Entrance Exam Syllabus –
Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Skills –
- CI & SI
- HCF & LCM
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- Problem based on Ages
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Speed
- Mensuration etc.
Exam Syllabus for Language Skills –
- Para Jumble
- Fill in the Blanks
- Correct Grammar
- Reading Comprehension etc.
Syllabus for Logical Reasoning –
- Blood Relation
- Critical reasoning
- Course of action
- Coding etc.
NMAT 2020 – Entrance Exam Registration –
It is necessary for the candidates to registered themselves as eligible candidate to sit for NMAT 2020 Exam. Candidates have to registered through online mode by NMAT official website. Check other details about NMAT 2020 Exam below –
- The application form is made available to those who register for it on the NMAT official website.
- The NMAT Registration has been started from 2nd July 2019 to 3rd October 2019.
- Candidates can also fill the registration form with payment of late application fee.
- Before proceeding further for the application form, it is necessary to login in the account with valid email address.
- Candidates have upload the scanned photograph and their signature.
- Now submit the application fee through the online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or other net banking sites.
- Now take a print out of the submitted application form for further use and keep it safe.
MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT –
There are 30 MBA Colleges and Universities including many top MBA colleges who will accept NMAT 2020 Exam Score. Some of the top MBA colleges accepting the NMAT by GMAC Score for Admission 2020 are mentioned below
- NMIMS University
- Ahemdabad University
- Thapar Business School
- SDA Bocconi
- Xavier University, Bhubneshwar
- VIT University Vellore, Chennai
- ISB Hyderabad, Mahali
Exam Centres allocated for NMAT Exam 2019-
NMAT Exam by GMAC 2019 will be conducted at about 58 centres India and about 4 International centres. The Exam centres will be allocated to the candidates according to their time of registration. The Candidate, who will fill his or her application form soonest, will be allocated nearest exam centre and just opposite will happen with the candidate who will fill his or her application form late. Here, we have mentioned a list of national and international exam centres which will be allotted to the contenders-
National Exam Centres
|1||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi||North|
|2||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara||West|
|3||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur||Central|
|4||Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong||East|
|5||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hydrabad, Manipal, Mysore, Triuchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijayawada||South|
International Exam Centres
Preparation Tips for NMAT 2020 Exam –
NMAT is all India level entrance exam as mentioned above. So, all the candidates are advises to work hard to crack this NMAT Entrance Exam. Here, we have mentioned some preparation tips for students mentioned below –
- Candidates should clear the basic concepts in Reasoning and quantitative aptitude section.
- For English Section, candidates are suggested to read the English newspaper to clear the concepts of grammar
- Candidates should give multiple times revision on regular basics
- Solve previous years question papers to take an idea about the exam format
- Improve vocabulary through English articles
- Stay focused and healthy
Final words –
Our team wishes all the very best for the bright future of all the aspirants. We hope that the upper mentioned information will be helpful for all the appearing candidates in examination. To get more detailed and exact information regarding NMAT 2020 visit the official website.