NMAT APPLICATION FORM 2019
NMAT Registration 2019
GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) announces the application form for the NMAT 2019. NMAT is the entrance examination for the candidates, who want to get admission in Management colleges in all over India. NMAT Entrance Examination is conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). Candidates, who are looking to take admission in Management field, may fill this application form for the entrance examination conducted by GMAC for this year 2019. The candidates, who are looking to get best college for the course of management, will glad to hear about the notification for NMAT Entrance Examination for year 2019. The candidates, who are appearing in final year of their Graduation, can also fill the application form for entrance examination NMAT conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). The registration will starts from 2nd July, 2019.
NMAT is one of the National Level Entrance Examination conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) for the admission in the management courses in all over India. The entrance examination of NMAT will contain objective type questions. The candidates, who are looking to get an admission in Management College, can fill the application form of NMAT before the last date.
This page will contain all the basic details related to NMAT Registration. Before filling the application form, candidate must read each criterion related to the form. After reading each point given in the notification, candidates will be able to fill the application form before last date. For more detail, visit its official website.
NMAT Registration 2019 Detail
Candidates, who are looking to get their admission in Management College, may fill the application form of NMAT 2019. NMAT is the entrance examination conducted for taking admission in Management Courses. This examination is conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). By attending NMAT examination candidates, may get their college of their choice. For their choice, candidate, must score higher marks than cut off marks. The candidate, who clears the entrance examination of NMAT, will get an admission in Management College.
The basic detail related to the examination is given in the table. The table will contain the name of examination, application begin date, last date, examination date, require fee detail, etc. All these details are given in the table. Before filling the application form for the entrance examination, candidates are advice to read and understand complete detail related to the entrance examination. The details are given below:
|Name of the Organization||GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)|
|Name of Examination||NMAT (NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) Management Aptitude Test)|
|Date of release of the notification||26th May, 2019|
|Application Begin Date||2nd July, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||3rd October, 2019|
|Late Registration Start from||4th October, 2019|
|Last date of Late Registration||14th October, 2019|
|Retake Registration Start Date||5th October, 2019|
|Last date for Retake Registration||14th December, 2019|
|Date of Examination||4th October, 2019 to 17th December, 2019|
|Mode of application form filling||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Application fee||Rs. 2000/-|
Education Qualification for NMAT Registration 2019
The candidates, who want to appear for the entrance examination for taking the admission in Management College, must read the full notification before filling the application form. The candidate should hold Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks from authorized University or College. Candidates, who are appearing in final year of the Graduation, are also able to fill the application form for NMAT entrance examination 2019. Candidates should have minimum 50% marks in their Bachelor Degree. This is the minimum required marks for appearing the entrance examination of NMAT 2019.
Fee Require for NMAT Registration 2019
Before filling the application form, candidates must know about the fee require to fill the application form of NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) 2019. The fee detail for NMAT registration is given under the table.
|Name of Application Form||FEE|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Registration Fee (Late)||Rs. 2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Retaking Fee||Rs. 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Rescheduling Fee||Rs. 1100 + Applicable Taxes|
|Additional Score Reports Fee||Rs. 200 (per score report) + Applicable Taxes|
Examination Pattern for NMAT Registration 2019
The examination will going to held from October, 2019 to December, 2019, i.e. total 75 days, this examination will take place. The NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) is conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). The NMAT Entrance Examination is the Online Computer Based Examination. This means examination will take place on computer.
NMAT Entrance Examination will contain total 120 questions for 1 mark each, i.e. 1 question will carry 1 mark. The candidates must get 90+ marks to get admission in top MBA College in India. The NMAT entrance examination have the difficulty level is moderate as compared to XAT, CAT and SNAP examinations. The question paper will contain 3 sections. Candidates must clear each section.
Candidates can appear for NMAT Entrance Examination only 3 times in his/ her life. They have only 3 chances to clear the examination to take admission in the Management College.This entrance examination is online. After knowing and have done preparation, candidates may apply for the entrance examination for pursuing Management College in India. For more details, visit its official website of NMAT.
NMAT Application Form 2019
After reading each detail related to the entrance examination for taking admission in Management College in all over India, candidates may fill the application form of NMAT Registration 2019. Before filling the application form, candidates must know about the basic detail required while filling the application form for Entrance Examination 2019. The steps to fill the application form for NMAT 2019 is given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, candidate must know about the application form. The application form will be available on official website of NMAT. (The application form filling link will be available soon).
- When you know about the link, click on the link.
- As you click on link, you will able to see the button New Registration.
- Now, click on New Registration. As you click on New Registration, a page will open where you have to fill your name, your valid mobile number, your email address, your country, etc.
- The website will send a link to verify your email address. You should go to your email inbox and click on the link, to verify the account.
- After filling all the require detail, now click on submit button.
- After submitting the registration form, you will get a registration number and password. You may change the password.
- Note down your registration number and password.
Step 2: Select your B – School
- Now open the application Formby filling the registration number and password.
- As the application form is open, enter your personal details, educational qualification, contact information, your work experience and other details which will ask.
- Now next step is to select your B – Schools for the admission under the School Preference section. You may select five programmes/ schools, for which candidates will be charged of Rs. 200 + taxes per school.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Candidates, after successfully filling the details asked in the application form, now they have to upload their latest passport size photograph which is necessary to fill the application form.
- This passport size photograph, will be printed on your admit card which will require to attend the examination.
- Now upload your digital signature.
- After this, read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of GMAC, and click on the box to accept the terms and conditions.
Step 4: Pay the Fee and Submit the Form
- After filling each and every criterion asked in application form, now next step is to pay the application fee.
- Candidate may pay the application fee by any one of the options given below:
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
- Now after choosing the option by which you will pay the required fee, now read once again your application form before submitting.
- After reading each details, click on the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, download it and take a printout of submitted application form and keep it safe with yourself.
Candidates are advice to check the application form before submitting it. Once it will submit, no changes will do after that. So before submitting application form, check it and verify it.