NPCIL Recruitment 2019 ( Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited )
NPCIL latest jobs 2019 :
Latest nuclear power jobs 2019 has been released. Nuclear power organization nurse jobs notification 2019 has been out. All the interested candidates can apply for these jobs. Nuclear power corporation of India limited has released a latest recruitment to the candidates for various jobs. The complete notification of the nuclear power corporation has been discussed here. Here in this post we are going to discuss about the NPCIL latest jobs 2019. The information such as eligibility criteria, vacancies details and the other kinds of information about the latest jobs will be discussed here.candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs have to read the official notification completely. All the eligible candidates can apply for these jobs. The link for the official website will be mentioned here below.
NPCIL Recruitment Details:
- Name of the Organization – Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Post Names – Steno Grade 1, Nurse, Assistant Grade-1, Pathology Lab Technician, Pharmacist/B, X-Ray Technician (Technician/C)
- Total Number of Vacancies – 107
- Mode of Application – Online
- Starting Date To Fill Applications – 17th October 2019
- Ending Date To Submit Online Applications – 06th November 2019
- Advertisement Number – RR Site/HRM/01/2019
- Job Category – All India Govt Jobs 2019
- Work Location – Rajasthan
- Official Website – https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
Application mode : NPCIL latest jobs 2019
- Online mode.
Vacancies details : latest nuclear power jobs 2019.
Vacancies for the latest jobs will be as give in below. The total no of vacancies available in the latest recruitment are 107 vacancies. The vacancies for different post are as given below.
- Nurse – A (Female) – 03
- Nurse – A (Male) – 02
- Pathology Lab Technician – 01
- Pharmacist – 04
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/C) – 01
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B) – 01
- Assistant Grade-1 (HR) – 14
- Assistant Grade-1 (F&A) – 25
- Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM) – 19
- Steno Grade-1 – 29
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman/A – 08
Payscale details : nurse jobs recruitment 2019
Payscale for the candidates who get selected for the vacancies will be as given below.
- Nurse – 44900/-
- Pathology Lab Technician – Rs. 35,400/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29,200/-
- Operation Theatre Assistant – Rs. 21,700/-
- Assistant Grade 1 – 25,500/-
- Steno Grade-1 – 25,500/-
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman – Rs. 21,700/-
Eligibility criteria : nuclear power recruitment 2019
Eligibility criterias for all the candidates who have applied for the latest nuclear power jobs will be as given below. All the candidates who satisfies the following eligibility can apply for these jobs. The eligibility criteria are as given below.
- Age limit :
Age limit for the candidates who have interested to apply for the latest jobs will be as given below.
- The minimum age for the candidates will be 18 years and the maximum age will be 30 years.
- Age relaxation for the candidates will be as given below
- Educational qualification :
- The candidates who have completed graduation firm the following branch and recognized institutes can apply for these posts.
Selection process : latest nuclear power jobs
The selection of the candidates for the candidates who have applied for the latest jobs will be as based on the following selection criteria. The different selection process are as given below.
- Written exam.
- Skill test.
Application fee : nuclear power corporation india
The application fee for he latest jibs will be as given below. Candidates have to read the official notification completely for getting all the information about the application fee.
How to apply : NPCIL recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to fill the application form from the official website only.
- Candidate have to visit the official website of NPCIL
- After entering into the official website candidates have to search for the link to fill the application form.
- Candidates after finding the link candidates can click on it then the candidates have to register into the official website.
- Now candidates have to fill all the field in the registration form in order to complete the registration process.
- After the registration process is done candidates have to click on the apply now button.
- After that candidates have to fill all the field of the application form.
- Candidate have to upload the documents like photo and signature of the candidates.
- And then candidates have to pay the application fee after uploading the certificates.
- Now the candidates are allowed to preview the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Candidate can take the print out of the application form.
- After that candidates have to log out form the official website.
Important dates : nuclear power India latest recruitment
- Date for the release of the official notification : 15th October 2019
- Starting date for filling the online form : 17th October 2019
- Last date to submit the application form : 6th November 2019
Important link : nuclear power recruitment 2019.
Apply Online Available on 17th October 2019
Official website Click Here
Official notification Click Here