NVS TGT PGT ADMIT CARD & EXAM DATE 2019
NVS Recruitment 2019
The NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) had released the NVS Teacher Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Notification at their official website. Every year Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had releases theNavodaya Vidyalaya Teachers Job Vacancy. This year, the authority had released the vacancies for the various posts which are PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, LDC, Catering Assistant and many otherposts at Navodaya Vidyalaya for the year 2019. All those applicants/ candidates who were seeking for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Vacancy they had filled the Application Form of Navodaya Vidyalaya Vacancy 2019. All the eligible and interested applicants who had successfully filled and submitted the application form, they are eligible to download their admit card for the Upcoming Navodaya Vidyalaya Examination for which will be going to held for the various posts. Those applicants who want to download their Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2019 they may directly download it by clicking on the link which is mention below in this page. For more detail, keep continue with this page.
NVS Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
The NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) invited the online application form for various vacancies for the posts of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), and many more at the Navodaya Vidyalaya for the year 2019. For more details applicants may visit at the official website whose link is provided below in this page or applicant may keep continue visit at this page. The applicants who had successfully filled the application form, they are eligible to download their admit card. The related details are for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2019 are mention below in this section. The more information required for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Vacancy 2019 is given below:
|Name of the department||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Name of the post||PGT, TGT, LDC, Female Staff Nurse, Assistant Commissioner, and many more|
|Total number of vacancy||2370 vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Location for Job||All over India|
|Starting date to fill an application form||10th July, 2019|
|Last date to fill an application form||9th August, 2019|
|Last date for Payment of Application Form Fee||25th August, 2019|
|Age limit||18 years to 45 years|
|Education Qualification||Any 12th passed, Graduate passed, or Post Graduate passed|
|Mode of filling an application form||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online|
|Application form fee||For Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 1500/-
For PGT, TGT, Female Staff Nurse & others: Rs. 1200/-
For LDC, Legal & Catering Assistant: Rs. 1000/-
|Date of issuing admit card||7th September, 2019|
|Date of examination||From 16th September, 2019 to 20th September, 2019|
NVS PGT TGT Admit Card 2019
The conducting authority has recently release the news that Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT, TGT, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, etc. Examination Admit Card 2019 has released at the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. All the eligible and interested applicants who had filled the application form successfully, they may download their NVS Teacher Examination Admit Card 2019 by visiting at the official website. Candidates want to give the NVS Examination for the required post for which they had filled the application form, they must download their admit card/ hall ticket before the last date. They should be prepared for the NVS Recruitment Examination 2019 which will be going to conduct in the upcoming few days. Check more related details which are as mention in this page.
NVS Teacher Admit Card Download 2019
Here in this section you will come to know about the procedure to download your Admit Card for the examination to get the required post at the Navodaya Vidyalaya School for the year 2019. So let us see the Steps to Download NVS PGT, TGT and other Posts Admit Card 2019 which are as follows:
- The first step is to know about the official website. The website link is provided below in this page. Just go over there and click on it.
- As you click on it, you will be at the home page of the website.
- Then go to the menu and click on it. This menu is present at the top left side.
- Now you will be able to see many options over there.
- Now go to Registration option and click on it.
- After that you again see many options over there and you have find the admit card option.
- After finding the admit card option, again click on it.
- Then you will able to see the link which will contain the NVS Admit Card 2019.
- You have to click on Red ColorSymbol.
- As you click on it, a new page will open where will have to enter your user ID and password.
- Then click on Login Button.
- Now your admit card will be opened and you will see the required details which are present over there.
- After that download that admit card and take the 1- 2 photocopies of it for the further use in future.
Above given are the steps to download the admit card for the NVS PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, etc.upcoming examination for the year 2019.
Details Mention in NVS Admit Card 2019
Here, in this section you will come to know about the details which are mention in the admit card of an individual applicants. All candidates must check each and every related detail which is given here. If there is any mistake or misprint found at the applicant’s admit card, they should directly contact to the authority of Navodaya Vidyalaya and inform about the mistake or misprint in their admit card.So just check the details which are provided here. So let us see the required important details which are provided in the NVS Admit Card 2019 which are given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number/ User ID of applicant
- Registration Number of an applicant
- Applicant’s father name
- Date of birth of an applicant
- Gender of applicant
- Name of the category/ post
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Address of an Examination Centre
- Timing of Examination
- Date of examination
- Centre Code
- Scanned image of applicant’s photograph
- Space available for Invigilator Signature
- Space available for Applicant Signature
- Space available to paste the photograph of applicant
- Name of the paper
- Name of the authority
- Important instructions related to an examination
Above given are the necessary details which must be printed at the NVS Admit Card 2019. Applicants should check their admit card before appearing for the examination.
Documents Necessary to bring at NVS Examination Centre 2019
All the applicants who had successfully download their NVS Admit Card for the NVS Examination 2019, they should know about the documents which are necessary to bring at the Examination Centre of NVS for the year 2019. All applicants should be prepared for the examination and check the documents before appearing for the NVS Examination. The list of documents which are necessary to be brought at the Examination Centre is given below:
- Admit Card
- Your latest colored passport size photograph.
- Any of the one valid ID proof with photocopy and original. The ID you may bring is any one of them which are given below:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Bank passbook with your photograph
- College Id
- Any valid ID signed by Gazetted Officer
So these are the documents which are necessary to be brought at the examination centre. If any applicant is forgotten to bring any of above the documents, he/ she will not allow for appearing for the NVS Examination 2019. So before appearing for the examination, kindly check your bag that you are carrying all the necessary documents or not.
NVS PGT TGT Exam Date
The detail related to the NVS PGT TGT Exam Date or Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Teacher Examination Date will be going to conducts from the 16th September, 2019 to 20th September, 2019. All those applicants who are looking for the NVS Examination for various posts will be going to conduct on these days. So applicants should be prepared for the examination as not much time is left for the examination. They must firstly download their admit card and check the date and timing of examination in the admit card/ hall ticket. They should check their date that their examination is going to conduct between these days or not. Thereafter, arrange all the required documents for the examination which they will have to bring at the examination centre.
NVS PGT TGT Exam Pattern 2019
The NVS Examination Pattern for PGT, TGT, etc. will be mentioned at the official website at the recruitment notification. In this section you will also get the Examination Pattern Required for PGT, TGT for NVS 2019 is given below:
- There will be Written Test/ Computer Based Test.
- There will be total 180 questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- These examinations will be of 180 marks.
- Total 3 hours required for the examination.
The examination pattern will varies from post to post. For the complete details related to the examination pattern for NVS Various Posts Examination 2019 is given in the NVS Recruitment Notification 2019 which is available at the official website.
Download Admit Card Link
Recruitment Details Click Here
Official Website Click here