OPSC recruitment 2020 ( Odisha public service commission )
OPSC latest notification 2020 :
Latest odisha recruitment 2020 will be as given below. Odisha public service jobs 2020 will be as given below. All the interested candidates can apply for these jobs. Odisha state government has released a latest notification for the recruitment of the candidates for latest government jobs. All the candidates read this post to get all the latest information about the current recruitment . The information mentioned here in this post are as given below. The information such as important dates, eligibility criteria and other information about the latest jobs will be as given below. All the eligible candidates can apply for the following jobs from the official website. The link for the official website will be as given below.
Odisha Government Jobs 2020 Apply online :
Apply online for latest government jobs in odisha for lecturer and various other vacancies. Odisha government jobs 2020 apply online now for various different posts. Latest govt jobs in odisha full details are provided below in this page. OPSC Recruitment
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 full details:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Advt No: 18 of 2019-20
Lecturer vacancies 2020
|Origination Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||OPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||State govt job|
|Job Location||Odisha (India)|
|Age Limit||48 Years|
Educational Qualification for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should passes Master Degree in relevant subject.
Age limit for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020:
Minimum age limit – 21 Years
Maximum age limit – 48 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per govt norms
Application form fees for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020:
For SC/ST for Odisha Candidates and PWD Candidates – Nil
For all other candidates – Rs. 400/-
Payment Mode – Offline (Any Branch of SBI)
Apply Mode – Online
Post Name – Lecturer
Total Number of Vacancies – 606
Important Dates for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020:
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Notification Released Date||6th February 2020|
|Starting date to apply online||8th February 2020|
|Last date to apply online||2nd March 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees||6th March 2020|
|Apply Online||Available on 8th February 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Apply online for latest government jobs in Orissa in various departments to fill up the various vacancies online.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Advt No: 11 of 2019-20
Odisha Civil Service Exam 2019
|Board Name:||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post names:||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeons)|
|Total number of vacancies:||3278 posts|
|Job type:||State Govt Jobs|
|Application form starting date:||16th November 2019|
|Application form closing date:||5th December 2019|
|Last date to receipt the fee at any bank of SBI:||9th December 2019|
|Exam Date:||22nd December 2019 at Cuttak, Bhubaneswar|
|Mode of application:||Online|
Odisha latest jobs vacancies details :
The vacancies for the latest odisha central government jobs recruitment will be as given below. The total no of vacancies available in the latest recruitment are 3278 vacancies. The no of vacancies for each category will be as given below.
- UR: 1358 (453-w)
- SEBC: 136 (45-w)
- SC: 709 (236-w)
- ST: 1075 (358-w)
OPSC Medical officer jobs eligibility criteria 2019 :
Eligibility criteria for all the candidates will be as given below. All the candidates who are eligible to apply for the latest odisha state government jobs are as given here. The candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria can only be able to apply for the latest recruitment . The different eligibility criterias are as follows.
- Educational qualification :
- The educational qualification for the latest jobs will be as given below.
- The candidates who have completed MBBS form a recognized institute can apply for the latest jobs.
- Candidates can read the official notification for clear details about the educational qualifications.
- Age limit :
- The candidates whose age is between 21 to 32 years can only apply for these jobs.
- Age relaxation for the candidates will be provided based on the government rules.
OPSC recruitment selection process :
The selection of the candidates for the latest jobs will be based on the following selection criteria. The different selection processes are given here. The candidates who have applied for the latest jobs have to compulsorily have to attend the following selection process.
- Written test.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on merit list generated based on the candidates performance on the written test.
Odisha latest jobs payscale details :
Pay scale for the latest jobs will be based on the following paymatrix. The candidates who got selected for the latest jobs will be able to get the following payscale.
- Pay matrix of level 12 – Rs. 56, 100/- per month
Latest Odisha medical officer jobs application fee :
The application fee for the candidates will be as given below. The candidates who are filling the application form have to pay the application fee compulsorily.
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
How to apply for OPSC latest jobs 2019 :
- Candidates have to visit the official website of odisha public service jobs.
- After that candidates have to search for the link to apply for the latest jobs.
- Candidates have to click on the link and apply for the latest jobs.
- Candidates have to register into the official website.
- And have to click on apply now button and fill all the fields in the application form.
- After that candidates have to pay the application fee.
- And also have to upload all the relevant documents into the official website.
- After that finally candidates have to submit the application form.
- And finally log out from the official website.
OPSC latest jobs important dates :
- Starting date to apply for the latest jobs : 16th November 2019.
- Last date to apply for the latest jobs are : 5th December 2019.
- Last date to pay the application fee is :9th December 2019.
- Exam date : 22nd December 2019.
Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here