OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Recruitment 2019:
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission invites eligible and interested candidates for the post of Assistant Agriculture Engineer for the current year 2019. Application link is given below candidates can apply by clicking on it, other details of the recruitment is mentioned below. For more details visit the official website.
OPSC recruitment 2019 apply online for OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Latest recruitment OPSC Recruitment 2019 apply online for OPSC Latest recruitment for various posts including OPSC AAE recruitment 2019 here is the latest jobs as candidates can apply online against various vacancies which are already released for the recruitment for Assistant Agriculture Engineer posts. OPSC Recruitment 2019 is a big opportunity for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs in all India against various category jobs and have completed Graduate. OPSC latest vacancies are released and candidates should fill the forms now against Assistant Agriculture Engineer vacancies in OPSC .
Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC is a state agency who have authority to conduct civil services exam for the state level entry of Odisha State, every year OPSC conducts various recruitment for different post. OPSC have declared vacancies for the post of Assistant Agriculture Engineer post.
About OPSC Exam 2019:
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post name||OPSC Asst Agricultural Engineer|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar , Cuttak|
|Application start date||17th July 2019|
|Application end date||16th Aug 2019|
|Admit Card||Link 1|
|Declaration of Result||Notified soon|
Selection Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
The Selection Criteria for the exam of OPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer will be as follows.
The service commission will conduct the recruitment drive in 2 phases,
- Written exam
All the candidates who appear for the written exam will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit and those selected students will be called for Interview Process. The merit will be made on the basis of number of Students Appeared, Number of Vacancies, Level of Paper etc. Those candidates who qualify in the 2nd Phase of the selection i.e Interview will be appointed for the post of Assistant Agricultural Engineer. All the details regarding the result, cutoff merit list and the candidates who will be selected for Interview phase will be available here, stay tuned to this page for latest updates.
Method of Selection
The selection of candidates will be based on
- Written exam: The paper will be of 200 marks, it will be 2 paper of 100 marks with no negative marking. The time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Viva voice test : The viva voice test will be of 25 marks
The candidate who clears both the round will be appointed for the post of OPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer. A merit list will be generated and on the basis of merit candidates will be selected.
Important Details of OPSC Recruitment 2019:
|For Gen/ UR Candidates – 21 to 32 years
For SC /ST Candidates – 5 years Relaxation
For OBC Candidates – 5years relaxation
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognised University|
|For Gen /OBC Candidates – Rs 100
For SC/ ST candidates- Nil
|Salary||Rs 9300- Rs 34000 per month|
|Centre of Examination||Bhubaneshwar , Cuttak|
Important Points to be noticed before Application
- Before applying the candidate should scan their photograph and signature with proper dimensions i.e
Signature (with black ink only)
- The left thumb has to be uploaded which has to be on a blank paper with black ink and scanned and uploaded
- Signature in Capital Letters is not allowed.
- As the payment option is of Online mode, one must keep their Credit Card or Debit Card ready for the purpose of payment.
- Candidate also have to upload scanned documents as asked in the application form.
Latest Govt Jobs 2019:
|Recruitment||Check Details and apply Online|
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2019-2020||Click Here|
|SSB Constable Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|NEGRIHMS Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|BECIL Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|APCOB Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|UKSSSC Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment||Click Here|
|GPSC recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|UPSRTC Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Before applying the online application for OPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer 2019 post candidate should have a valid E mail Id and they should be ready with the scanned copies of documents and scan photos and signature.
- Go to the the official website opsconline.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for for OPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer option and click on it
- Read the information regarding the recruitment carefully and click on apply online
- Click on new Registration button for filling the form
- After filling of the form click on the submit button to complete the filling process
- Application fees should be paid online and once the fees is paid final submit the form
- Payment should be done on Online basis only as there is no offline mode of payment.
- Take print out of the online application for future use.
For latest update regarding the recruitment like OPSC Assistant Agricultural Engineer Exam date, Admit Card, Result Merit list etc stay tuned to this page. For more information visit the official website .
Apply Online Click here
Official Website Click here
Official Notification Click Here