PDIL recruitment 2019 ( project and development India limited )
PDIL latest recruitment 2019 :
Project and development india limited recruitment 2019 has been released. PDIL supervisor jobs 2019 has been out. PDIL uttar Pradesh has released a latest notification for the engineer posts. All the candidates who are interested towards these jobs apply for these vacancies. The candidates who are willing to work as an engineer or as supervisor in a firm can visit the official website of the project and development india limited for filling the online application form. Here in this post going to discuss about all the important information like eligibility criteria, vacancy is details.important dates about the recruitment. All the candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment process can read this post or can visit the official website for knowing all important information about the post. Important updates and notifications about the recruitment will be available in the official website.
PDIL engineer jobs 2019 vacancies details :
The vacancies for the PDIL recruitment 2019 is as follows. The total no of vacancies available in the recruitment are 391 vacancies. There are various posts like engineer, supervisor and other posts. The vacancies are as follows.
- Vacancies – 391.
Uttar Pradesh latest supervisor jobs 2019 :
The eligibility for the candidates who want to apply for the following recruitment process will as specified below. All the candidates who are willing to apply for these vacancies have to read this post before filling the application form.
- Educational qualification :
- The candidates who have completed degree from a recognized college can apply for these vacancies.
- For the detailed information about the educational qualification candidates have to read the official notification.
- Age limit :
- The candidates whose age is minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years can apply for these vacancies.
- All the candidates have to read the official notification about the age for different posts.
PDIL recruitment selection process 2019 :
Selection process of the PDIL latest recruitment 2019 will be based on the different levels of the selection process. There are two levels in the recruitment process they are
- Written test
- Personal interview.
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment process have to pass through the following selection process. All the candidates who have filled the application form have to attend the written exam first. The candidates who qualified the exam will be allowed to attend the interview.
PDIL payscale details 2019 :
The payscale for the vacancies in the latest recruitment will be as follows
- Payscale : Rs. 26,600 – 42,500 /-
- And a Grade Pay of about : Rs. 2,400 /-
How to apply PDIL recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates have to official website of PDIL.
- Candidate have to check for the link to apply for the latest recruitment.
- If the candidates is new for the website then he have to register in the official website.
- After the registration process is finished. Candidates can click on apply now button and fill the online application form.
- After filling the online application form.
- Candidates have to upload the documents like photograph and signature.
- And after the documents are uploaded candidates have to pay the application fee.
- And finally submit the application form and log out from the website.
PDIL supervisor jobs application fee :
The application fee for the latest PDIL recruitment will be
- For General and OBC candidates : Rs. 400
- For SC,ST and PWD candidates : Rs. 200
PDIL application payment mode :
- Online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card and net banking.
PDIL recruitment important dates :
The important dates about the recruitment will be as follows.
- The dates on which the recruitment has released – 06-08-2019
- Start date of filling the application form – 06-08-2019
- Last Date for submitting the online Application form – 21-08-2019
- Last Date Of application fee Payment – 21-08-2019
- Admit card release date – not released.
Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here