PMC Recruitment 2018 :
PMC Recruitment 2018 online application for PMC Recruitment 2018 PMS Maharastra staff nurse recruitment, GNM Recruitment for PMC DEO Recruitment, MSW, Staff Nurse PMC and other post recruitment. Applications are invited for various posts to apply online for Staff Nurse, MSW, DEO and other posts. Official notification and online application forms are released. Candidates from All India re invited to apply for the posts.
Job Details :
Recruitment Body – PMC (Municipal Corporation) BDO Office recruitment
Who Can Apply – All India eligible candidates
Posts Name :
- Data Entry Operator
- Female Cell Assistant
- Male Cell Assistant
- Blood Bank Technicians
- GNM Staff Nurse
- Lab Technician
- Blood Bank Counsellor
- X-Ray Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- Medical Social Worker Blood Bank
Application Fees :
Gen/OBC – No Application Fees
SC/ST – No Application Fees
Age Limit :
Min Age – 18 Years
Max Age – 28 Years
Selection Process :
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
- No Written Exam will be conducted for this exam.
Rs. 17,100 – Rs. 25,020 /- per month
Educational Qualification :
- Data Entry Operator : Candidate should have completed 12th from a recognized board, English typing 40 WPM and Marathi typing 30 WPM.
- GNM Staff Nurse : Candidate should have completed GNM Course/ B.Sc. Nursing Pass and Must have Registration on Maharashtra Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist : Candidate with 12th Pass + D.Pharma/ B.Pharma Degree Pass can be apply.
- Lab Technician : Candidate should have completed B.Sc Degree and DMLT Course .
- Male cell Assistants : Candidate should have completed 8th class to apply for these posts
- Female cell assistants : Candidate should have completed 8th and should have a work experience.
- Blood bank Technician : B.Sc Pass and DMLT Course Pass.
- Blood Bank Counsellor : MSW Course Pass.
- Medical Social Worker Blood Bank : MSW Course Pass students can apply
- Dialysis Technician : 12th Pass, Work experience in Dialysis Department and 12th Pass & Dialysis Course Pass.
- X-Ray Technician : 12th Pass and X-ray technician Course Pass are eligible.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can visit to Interview venue directly with updated resume, passport size photograph and with a government id in order to get a job in BDO Office PMC Recruitment. Candidate should also carry original documents and all relevant documents for verification purpose.
Exam Venue – Chanakya administrative office in Yashwantrao Chavan Smriti hospital in the neighbouring hall
Interview Date :
|Name of Post||Date & Time for Interview|
|Blood bank Technician||24 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Blood Bank Counsellor|
|Medical Social Worker Blood Bank|
|Data Entry Operator||25 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Dialysis Technician||24 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Pharmacist||25 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|X-Ray Technician||24 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|GNM Staff Nurse||23 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Lab Technician||24 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Male cell Assistants||25 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Female cell assistants|
Official Notification – Click Here