NHM RAJASTHAN RECRUITMENT 2019
NHM (National Health Mission)
The NHM (National Health Mission) was launched by the government of India in the year 2013 including the National Urban Health Mission and National Rural Health Mission. The main objective of NHM is to improve the handiness of and right to use to quality health care by people, mainly for those exists in rural areas, the poor, women, and children. It aims to provide universally accessible and affordable healthcare facilities both in cities and villages.
NHM (National Health Mission) focus on 18 states of India including the North Eastern states, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and the Empowered Action Group (EAG) states. These states are: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland, Orissa, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Tripura.
NHM RAJASTHAN RECRUITMENT 2019
NHM (National Health Mission), Jaipur Rajasthan has out the recruitment announcement for the post of CHO (Community Health Officer) concluded six-months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. There are total 2500 vacancies announced by the NHM. The candidates, who are looking forward to get a government job, can apply for the NHM Rajasthan jobs. The announcement for the NHM Rajasthan Recruitment has been released. Interested candidate may apply for this job. The NHM Rajasthan announced the notification on 22nd May. 2019. The last date to apply for this post CHO (Community Health Officer) will be 2nd June, 2019.
Interested candidate who are looking for to apply to NHM Rajasthan CHO, should possess B. Sc. in Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a familiar University/ Institute. NHM Bridge Program development is part of an enterprise under the NHM (National Health Mission) to support Sub – Centers as H & WCs (Health & Wellness Centers) for the improved implementation of public health programs and to assistinclusive primary health care service supply including disease prevention and health raise.
Important Points Related to NHM Rajasthan Vacancy
The candidate who want to apply for the NHM Rajasthan 2019 vacancy, have to read the following important points related to NHM Rajasthan CHO vacancy. The points are given below:
|Organization Name||NHM (National Health Mission) Rajasthan|
|Vacancy Name||CHO (Community Health Officer)|
|Total number of vacancy||2500|
|Application form filling mode||Online|
|Application begin||22nd May, 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||2nd June, 2019|
|Fee for application form||For UR/ General: Rs. 400
For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC: Rs. 300
PH/ Female Divorcee: Rs. 200
|Payment Mode||Payment can be made through Rajasthan EMITRA or Pay through Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Credit Card.|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
|Admit Card Date||Available soon|
Educational Qualification for NHM RAJASTHAN 2019
The educational qualification required for the NHM (National Health Mission) Rajasthan for the post of CHO (Community Health Officer) 2019 is given below:
- Bachelor Degree (B. Sc) in Nursing from any recognized Institute/ University in India or they have a Diploma/ Certificate courses in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery).
- Candidates must have the knowledge of Computer and Internet.
Experience for NHM RAJASTHAN 2019
The candidate who are applying for the post of CHO (Community Health Officer) must have 2 (two) year Experience in Related Trade (Health), i.e. a candidate must have 2 years of experience in Health Sector.
Age Limit for NHM RAJASTHAN Recruitment 2019
The candidate who is applying for the post of CHO (Community Health Officer) should not be more than 45 years as on 1st January, 2019.
District Available for NHM RAJASTHAN Recruitment 2019
- Raj Samad
- Sawai Madhopur
NHM RAJASTHAN Recruitment Selection Process 2019
The selection of the candidate is depends on the candidate’s performance in written examination and in the interview round. There will be two rounds for qualifying the examination of NHM (National Health Mission) Rajasthan for the post of CHO (Community Health Officer).
The two rounds for the selection in NHM (National Health Mission) Rajasthan CHO (Community Health Officer) post are:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Candidate who wants to secure a position in government job of NHM for the post of CHO must clear both of the rounds.
How to apply for NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019
To apply for the post of CHO (Community Health Officer), candidate must read the notification before filling the application form. Candidates are requested to read the full notification before applying to the job. In this paragraph, candidates come to know about the procedure of how to apply for the NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019 post for CHO. The points related to NHM Rajasthan recruitment 2019 is as follows:
- Candidate must have a valid SSO permits (ID and password) to apply for the CHO Post. If the candidate does not have the any SSO permits, then he/ she can register themselves on the official website of NHM, i.e. rajswasthya.nic.in.
- A candidate can also apply directly through online mode by sitting at their home and by his or her computer or laptop. The only thing is to be noticed that they have to take print out of the application form and keep it safely with them.
- Candidates may also apply form emitra kiosks for the post of CHO (Community Health Officer), where the candidate has to pay the requisite emitra services charges for filling the application form of NHM (National Health Mission) RAJASTHAN 2019.
- A candidate must have an updated passport size photograph and scanned signature image, which is used in filling the application form NHM Rajasthan. The size of photo should be between 50 kb to 100 kb and the scanned signature images size should be between 20kb to 50kb. If the size of photograph or signature is greater or smaller than the size given below, will not be uploaded on the application form.
- Candidate has also their document photograph in their computer while filling the form. Many application forms ask for the document related to your course and you have to upload it in the application form. So you request to keep your required document ready for the uploading in the application form of NHM 2019.
- While filling the application form, candidate must provide their mobile number and the email ID for the further information related to the examination.
- In the last candidate must pay the amount fee for the NHM Rajasthan application form for CHO (Community Health Officer) 2019. The fee can be paid by Credit card/ Debit card or by internet banking.
- When the application form is filled, submit the form and download the application form and safely keep it for the further use in future.
For more detail, candidate should go through the website of NHM Rajasthan, www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
How to Apply Click Here