SBI PO Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts
State Bank of India has announced the SBI Probationary Officer Examination 2020. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to make a career in the bank. Detailed notice has been issued for these posts. Through this recruitment process, the State Bank of India will fill 2 thousand posts of probationary officers. These posts can be applied online from 14th November 2020. These positions can be applied by visiting SBI’s official website www.sbi.co.in/careers. The SBI invites applications for the recruitment of the Probationary Officer every year. This year, applications have been started for this. Interested Candidates can apply from 14th November 2020 to 4th December 2020. Before attending the application, read the attestation carefully.
About SBI Recruitment 2020-
tell you that the process of application for these posts will last from 14th November to 4th December 2020. The last date for printing the application is 9th December. Apart from this, the last date for payment of fees is 4th December 2020. The online exam for these posts will be conducted on 31st December 2020 and 2nd, 4th, 5th January 2021. For this examination, the admit card will be issued in the third week of December 2020. The result of this examination will be released in the third week of January. State bank of India Recruitment 2020 Latest Government job in India 2020, upcoming banking recruitment 2020, State Bank of India Probationary Officer recruitment 2020, Government banking job in India .
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 full Details –
State Bank of India
Probationary Officer Vacancies 2020
Advt No – 12/2020-21
|Origination Name||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Number of Vacancy||2000 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Age Limit||21-30 Years|
Vacancy Details for SBI PO Recruitment 2020-
Probationary Officer (GEN) – 810
Probationary Officer (OBC) – 540
Probationary Officer (SC) – 300
Probationary Officer (ST) – 150
Probationary Officer (EWS) – 200
Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2020-
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee – 14th November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee – 4th December 2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details – 4th December 2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application – 19th December 2020
- Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination – 2nd Week of December 2020 onwards
- Date for Online Examination (Preliminary) – 31st December 2020, 2nd, 4th, 5th January 2021
- Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary – 3rd week of January 2021
- Date for Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam – 3rd week of January 2021
- Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main – 29th January 2021
- Date for Declaration of Result – Main – 3rd or 4th week of February 2020
- Date for Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview – February/March 2021
- Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview – February/March 20201
- Date for Declaration of Final Result – Last week of March 2021
- Date for Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training – 2ndweek of December 2020
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Examination Training – 3rd/4th week of December 2020
Application Fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2020-
- For General, EWC, OBC – Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
- Payment Mode (Online) – Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2020-
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification for SBI PO Recruitment 2020-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
Pay Scale –
The starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale
Selection Process –
SBI PO exam follows a three-tier selection process. Candidates are required to get through each of the stages to reach on to the next level. The stages involved in the selection of aspirants are as under:
- SBI PO Preliminary Exam
- SBI PO Main Exam
- Group Exercises and Interview
Important Link –
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|SBI PO Syllabus||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 –
- Go the official website of SBI PO: sbi.co.in
- Go to the top right corner of the screen and click on “CAREERS Click Here”.
- Click on “Latest Announcements”.
- Click on “Download Advertisement (English)” for the official notification and “Apply Online” for the SBI PO 2020 Application Form.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Continue”.
- Enter your basic details, like Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Enter the security code and click on “Save & Next”. At this point, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated for you and sent through SMS and Email. Note them down.
- Upload scanned images of your Photograph and Signature in the prescribed specifications, and click on “Next”.
- Enter the post you applied for, your category, and other personal details. Enter your postal address along with PIN code. Validate the details and click on “Save & Next”.
- Enter your educational and experience details, etc. Validate them and click on “Save & Next”.
- Check all the entered details. If everything is correct, check the box against the declaration statement. Also, confirm your signature. Click on “Final Submit”.
- Upload scanned image of hand-written declaration in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of your SBI PO 2020 application form and take a print out of the application form and confirmation page for future reference.