SBI SO ADMIT CARD 2019:
SBI SO Admit Card 2019
The State Bank of India will go to announces the release of an admit card of SO (Specialist Cadre Officer) Examination for this year 2019. The filling of application form filling is over. Those candidates, who had successfully submitted an application form for the various posts in SBI (State Bank of India) SO (Specialist Cadre Officer) for 2019. This is the contract basis job. Candidates will be selected by interview process. The candidates, who applied for the post of Deputy Manager (Law), will only have to give examination to get a job in State Bank of India (SBI). The announcement of an admit card will be available soon. The authority of State Bank of India (SBI), will make an announcement of release of an admit card on its official website only. The State Bank of India (SBI) only announces the release of an admit card for the SO (Specialist Cadre Officer) for various post on its official website only. The official website of SBI (State Bank of India) is www.sbi.co.in. It will also release an admit card on website www.bank.sbi. Both websites are same. You can visit any of the above website to download your admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter for Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) posts in State Bank of India (SBI) for this year 2019.
SBI SO 2019 Related Detail:
The eligible and interested candidates, who had successfully submitted the application form for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) in SBI (State Bank of India) in various department, can download their admit card by visiting the official website of State Bank of India (SBI). Only those candidates who had filled and submitted application form, can only download their admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter for the examination or for an interview process. Candidate should visit the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) for the seeing an announcement of an admit card for Specialist Cadre Officer Post in SBI bank. Candidates have to notice the point that State Bank of India will only release admit card on its official website only. So you are requested to download your admit card/ call letter by visiting the official website only. In this section you will come to know about the details related to the post of SO (Specialist Cadre Officer) in State Bank of India (SBI). All the related details are given in the format of table. The table is as follows:
|Name of the conducting authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the post||Specialist Cadre Officer (SO)|
|Total number of vacancy||65|
|Date of Application Begin||21st May, 2019|
|Last date to fill an application form||12th June, 2019|
|Date of release of admit card||Available soon|
|Official website||www.sbi.co.in or www.bank.sbi|
Steps to download SBI SO Admit Card 2019:
Eligible and interested candidates, who had successfully submitted the application form of Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) in State Bank of India (SBI), can download an admit card by visiting the official website and check an admit card. The steps to download an admit card is given below:
- Firstly, candidate has to visit the official website of State Bank of India (SBI), i.e. sbi.co.in or www.bank.sbi .
- After opening the website in your computer or laptop, search the tab career.
- Click on Career Tab. As you click on career tab, you will redirect to new page.
- The new page will contain link of Download SBI SO Admit Card.
- Click on the link. The link will open in new page. This page contains the detail which you have to fill.
- Now fill the detail which asked in the page.
- Now click on submit button.
- As you click on submit button, the new page will open. This page will contain your admit card.
- Now next step is to check the details mention in Admit Card.
- After checking the admit card, your next step is download the admit card.
- Now take a print out or hard copy of admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter and keep it at a safe place.
- Please bring admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter while appearing for the examination or for an interview. Without admit card/ call letter, you will not allow appearing for examination or for an interview.
Documents required for SBI SO Examination/ Interview:
While appearing for the examination or for an interview, candidates have to bring admit card with other documents like your passport size photograph and valid ID proof along with its photocopy of ID.
The ID proof can be your Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, a bank passbook, or any valid issued by Gazetted Officer.
Without these documents, candidates will not allow to appear for the examination or for an interview. Candidates must know that the examination will be done for only Deputy Manager Post in State Bank of India (SBI). For rest of post, candidate will have to appear for the document verification and for an interview round.
Candidates should bring all required documents while appearing for an Interview or for an Examination. For more detail, visit the official website of State Bank of India (SBI).
Detail Mentioned in SBI SO Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2019:
The eligible and interested candidate must know about detail mentioned in the admit card. Candidate should bring an admit card when going to appear for an interview or an examination. The details mentioned in admit card is given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number of a Candidate
- Registration Number of Candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Father’s name of Candidate
- Gender of a Candidate
- Category or post for which candidate applied for
- Name of an examination (For Examination)
- Name of subjects (For Examination)
- Interview Detail
- Centre of Examination (For Examination)
- Date of Examination (For Examination)
- Timing of Examination (For Examination)
- Interview Centre
- Timing for Interview Process
- Date of Interview
- Space for signature of Invigilator (For Examination)
- Space for signature of Candidate (For Examination)
- Scanned photograph and signature of candidate
- An email address
- Signature of an authority
- Important instruction related to examination/ interview
Above are the details mentioned in call letter and admit card. So candidates are advised to read the instruction given in admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter. This is a very important document required for any examination or for an interview. So please bring admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter while you are going to appear for the examination or for an interview.
Important Instruction for SBI SO 2019 Admit Card:
Important instruction while appearing for an interview or an examination is given below:
- Candidate will not allow to attend an examination or an interview with out admit card/ call letter.
- Call letter or admit card should be printed in A4 size paper only.
- Candidate should bring ball point pen while appearing for an examination/ interview.
- Stationary such as Geometry box/ pencil box/ plastic paper/ calculator, writing pad, etc. should not bring in the examination hall.
- Candidate should not bring any electronic gadgets.
- Original or artificial ornaments such as ring, earrings, nose-pin, chain, necklace, Badge, etc. should wear while appearing for an examination.
These are some points related to SBI SO Admit Card.
Discrepancy in SBI SO 2019 Admit Card:
If a candidate has any mistake found in admit card, he/ she have to directly contact with the authority of SBI (State bank of India). An admit card or call letter which he/ she had downloaded should be proper way. There should be no misprint in an admit card or in the call letter. If candidates find any discrepancies in their admit card, directly contact the SBI Help Desk.
SBI (State Bank of India) has set up a centralized Help Desk to solve the grievances or queries of a candidate. Candidate can directly call at the help line number between 11:00 am to 6:00 pm on working days of bank. The contact number is 022-22820427. Candidate can call them and solve your problems.
If there is any error or mistake in admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter, candidate must report to the authority at the address which is given below:
Tulsiani Chambers, 1st Floor (west wing), Free Press Journal Marg,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Telephone number: 022 – 22820427
Fax: 022 – 22820411
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authority of SBI SO holds no responsibility to inform any candidates. So it is responsibility of candidate to check all the information which he/ she filled before submitting the application form. Information like:
Name of Candidate, Father’s name, their address, candidate’s photograph, signature should be made below photograph, signature of candidate’s present on the declaration, candidate also provide a valid email id, etc. All these are some common details which should be checked before submitting the application form. As it is the responsibility of candidate, while filling application form, candidate should check each and every detail he/ she had filled. If candidates want to know more about the instruction read an admit card/ call letter and visit the official website of State Bank of India (SBI).
Recruitment Details Click Here
Download Admit card Update soon
Official Website Click Here