SSC CGL Notification 2018-2019 at ssc.nic.in (Complete Detail)
For all the competitors who are seeking a place in Government jobs in India, there is big good news from SSC as SSC notifies that it would be going to produce a vast number of vacancies for the year 2018 in its various departments. SSC exam is the fastest growing government sector in India to produce jobs with great pay scales for almost every qualification . The various SSC departments have vacant spaces which needed to be filled through SSC recruitment process. SSC is a board with several examinations for many notable SSC posts. Several examinations that are conducted by SSC are CGL, Junior engineer, CHSL, Constable GD and many others. There is huge space for you to get in if you are eligible for the various SSC Posts. As there is high competition in SSC portal, you must be aware of every single information of it. We will provide you all the important information regarding SSC exams such as eligibility criteria, pay scale etc. and we will update you about each SSC latest news.
There is good news for all the candidates who are seeking jobs in Staff Selection Commission. SSC CGL RECRUITMENT board Finally Announced official SSC CGL notification Calendar for several SSC CGL posts. So the Staff Selection Commission CGL notification will be out on 21-4-2018 for SSC Combined Level Graduate Exam. Candidates have to go through four phases that is Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Tier-4. Below we provided all the information regarding SSC CGL Exam such as Education Qualification, Age limit, Syllabus, Group B/ Group C Salary, Result, Exam important dates, SSC CGL Calendar and all the latest SSC notifications 2018-2019.
The Staff Selection Commission is expected to be released SSC CGL 2018 Notification on 21st April and Online application form submission will be started after few days of official notification declaration. The SSC CGL 2018 Online registration will be opened till 25th May. SSC CGL Tier-I exam is expected to be conducted from 25th July to 20th August and Tier-II exam will be held in November 2018. SSC CGL Application Form 2018 will be released on 21st April at ssconline.nic.in/. The Staff Selection Commission is expected to release 9000 vacancies by SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 for applicants to recruit them to the position of Inspector, Assistant, Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant, Auditor, and more other. Must read the below given details to know more information about SSC CGL 2018 Examination and vacancies.
SSC conducts CGL (Combined Graduate Level) examination to select eligible applicants for numerous posts in ministries, departments, and organizations. The examination will be scheduled in 4 stages and every year many applicants take part in the examination. Stage I examination will be held in the month of June 2018. The application forms for the examination will be available on 21st April 2018. Check details given below.
Here ends the search of all Government jobs seekers, who want to be getting settled into some government department. SSC is one of the best government exam conducting and recruiting department in India. Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. There are a number of several exams taken by SSC under which thousands of candidates get vacancies of different departments of govt. jobs. This year also lots of SSC Combine Graduate Level vacancies, SSC CHS vacancies, SSC JE vacancies, SSC multitasking (non-technical) posts are going to be out for you, we will notify you as soon as SSC notification 2018-19 will be out. The Exams of SSC for which you can apply this year are as below.
CGL is Conducted for the Posts
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant (Central vigilance commission)
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
- Assistant section officer (Central secretariat service)
- Inspector (Central excise)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Inspector of income tax (CBDT)
- Assistant (Other ministries/departments/organizations)
- Sub-inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
- Sub-inspector (National investigation agency, NIA)
- Assistant (AFHQ)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Assistant enforcement officer (Directorate of enforcement, department of revenue)
- Inspector of posts (Department of post)
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II (M/O statistics & prog. Implementation)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
The SSC CGL 2018 scores will be used to recruit subordinate staff for various departments hence, additional qualification requirements are there for certain specific posts.
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Account Officer
Basic Qualifications: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or college in India.
Additional Qualifications: For the post of AAO, it is desirable of the candidate to possess any one of the following degrees:
- Chartered Accountant.
- Cost & Management Accountant.
- Company Secretary.
- Masters In Commerce.
- Masters in Business Studies.
- Masters in Business Administration (Finance).
- Masters in Business Economics.
- Junior Statistical Officer: Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in Mathematics at 12th standard.
The applicant is a graduate from any recognized university with statistics as one of his/her subjects during graduation.
- For Every Other Post: Candidate possessing a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/institute in India are eligible for SSC CGL 2018.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern
- Tier I: Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Tier II: Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Tier III:
- Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier IV: Data Entry Skill Test(DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test(CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL EXAM CALENDAR
Online registration process will commence from 21-April-2018
Last date to apply 25-May-2018
SSC CGL tier-1 Exam Date 25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (CBE)
SSC CGL tier -1 admit card Download Date Update Later
SSC CGL tier -1 Result Announcing Date Update Later
SSC CGL tier -2 Exam Date 27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018
SSC CGL tier -2 admit card Download Date Update Later
SSC CGL tier -2 result announcement Date Update Later
SSC CGL tier -3 Examination Date Update Later
Date of skill test/interview/computer skill test Update Later
SSC CGL 2018 Pay Scale:-
1. Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
2. Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee:
The candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. However, no fee is needed to be paid by SC, ST, Female, Physically Handicapped (PH), and Ex-Servicemen (EXS) applicants. SSC CGL 2018 Applications fee should be paid only via SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Debit/Credit Card. If you want to pay application fee in cash, then you will have to be taken a printout of challan generated online after the completion the SSC CGL 2018 Part-1 registration. The Deposit requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continues for SSC CGL Part-2 registration 2018.
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY- APPLY LINK